Chris Rock makes fun of Jada Pinkett's hair, and Will Smith walks up and slap him at the Oscar stage,

2 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Because you don't do the shit Will just did. Cuck should be knocking Jada's teeth out for admitting she let another dude blow her back out. Will just sat there like a pussy

i'm pretty losers with no girlfiends or female contact, screaming on the internet about other guys being cucks and talking about punching women.................those people are slightly worse-off than Will Smith.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO the biggest cuck there is in show biz     Chris just took it and laughed and kept making jokes  

I guess Will and Jada's relationship is open to everything except jokes

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

i'm pretty losers with no girlfiends or female contact, screaming on the internet about other guys being cucks and talking about punching women.................those people are slightly worse-off than Will Smith.

You wanna type that again, this time in English? 

you're not saying anything that qualifies as an excuse.

I don't care about the status of will smith and jada pinkett's relationship, even though you clearly seem to.

i would've preferred that will smith embarass Chris Rock live on stage a different way. because even thought Chris Rock doesn't deserve any form of violence, him getting embarassed live on stage is something they definitely do deserve.

chris rock was getting madder and madder, and by the time he was walking off stage, he was shaking his head and muttering to himself angrily.

LMAO... you're the one making excuses for Will... :mj: 

Nobody cares you think the joke was lame...  The joke was made, and instead of treating it like the lame joke that it was... there were some actual feelings hurt... and Will got caught up in his feels.

I guarantee you whatever Will would have said or done in response... would not have affected Chris in the slightest... because comedians should be able to take jokes... especially the lame ones.

• dead 1
Just now, Sublyminal said:

You wanna type that again, this time in English? 

sure:

i'm prettysure  losers with no girlfriends , screaming on the internet about other guys being cucks and talking about punching women.................those people are slightly worse-off than Will Smith.

Just now, Remij said:

LMAO... you're the one making excuses for Will... :mj: 

no i'm not.

go back to my original post that you responded to....where did I mention will smith?

Just now, jehurey said:

sure:

i'm prettysure  losers with no girlfriends , screaming on the internet about other guys being cucks and talking about punching women.................those people are slightly worse-off than Will Smith.

You can tell you're a cuck Jer. You can't tell me you'd let a bitch embarrass your ass in front of millions and not handle your business. Jada needed her teeth knocked out for that shit. I'm not about hitting women, but I will knock the shit outta a bitch any day of the week and twice on Sunday. 

You can tell you're a cuck Jer.

No, you wish I were.

that's called projection.

don't get angry because I accurately described what you were doing.

no i'm not.

go back to my original post that you responded to....where did I mention will smith?

You said the joke was lame... and that people just "take them" and how this time Will didn't just "take it"....  That's what this thread is about...

Essentially you're saying that Will had to do something... instead of just treating it like the lame, harmless joke that it was.

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

No, you wish I were.

that's called projection.

don't get angry because I accurately described what you were doing.

You haven't described shit though. I'm happily married, have been for almost 9 years. You son, are a cuck. It's ok. Not everyone can be cuckolds. 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You said the joke was lame... and that people just "take them" and how this time Will didn't just "take it"....

no, i didn't say that regarding will smith. go to the front of the sentence to read what the subject was prior to reading what the predicate ended up being.

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

My wife still has all her teeth. She isn't that stupid. 

too late to cover it up, now.

making domestic violence comments regarding your wife, on an internet forum.

my, my.

Edited by jehurey
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's rich coming from you... who calls white guys cucks every chance you get... 

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

too late to cover it up, now.

making domestic violence comments regarding your wife, on an internet forum.

my, my.

Jer, sit your cuck ass down my dude. Better yet, invite me over, I'll let you watch as I blow your wife's backside out. 

Just now, Remij said:

That's rich coming from you... who calls white guys cucks every chance you get... 

except where did i talk about cucks as being off-limits in any of my posts?

i didn't bring that up at all.

man..........you are absolutely swinging and missing all over the place tonight.

Jer, sit your cuck ass down my dude. Better yet, invite me over, I'll let you watch as I blow your wife's backside out. 

why, so you can finally experience what its like to be on the other end of it, for once?:banderoos: