Chris Rock makes fun of Jada Pinkett's hair, and Will Smith walks up and slap him at the Oscar stage,

14 minutes ago, Cooke said:

She showed up to the Oscars wearing enough material to cloth a homeless shelter and we are supposed to feel bad for her cause she had to shave her head. 

Screenshot_20220328-073505.png

Just like you she has a medical condition, except hers is physical while yours is mental. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO the biggest cuck there is in show biz     Chris just took it and laughed and kept making jokes  

I guess Will and Jada's relationship is open to everything except jokes

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Just like you she has a medical condition, except hers is physical while yours is mental. 

My wife is going to slap you 

21 minutes ago, Cooke said:

She showed up to the Oscars wearing enough material to cloth a homeless shelter and we are supposed to feel bad for her cause she had to shave her head. 

Screenshot_20220328-073505.png

Damn, she made a dress out of a curtain and garbage bags. 

• Haha 1

Maybe Will saw it as an opportunity to redeem some form of masculinity after Jada humiliated him in front of the whole world :tom: 

But then he still ends up crying after slapping Chris :D

Imagine being in one of the most popular TV shows, acting in countless successful movies and the best you can do is bag a balding slut that keeps humiliating you  :willcucked:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Maybe Will saw it as an opportunity to redeem some form of masculinity after Jada humiliated him in front of the whole world :tom: 

But then he still ends up crying after slapping Chris :D

Imagine being in one of the most popular TV shows, acting in countless successful movies and the best you can do is bag a balding slut that keeps humiliating you  :willcucked:

Jada probably told him he wasn't going to get any of that balding pussy of hers that night if he didn't do something. Pussy'll make a man do just about anything, even slap a comedian with your pillow case hands.

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I don’t think anyone really took a L here. Chris Rock showed he has an iron chin, and can remain professional in perhaps the hardest time of his life… Will showed he will protect his family… and we get to laugh about it. All Ws. 

I mean he didn't chin check him or anything. Smith basically just threw a movie punch and connected with a slap. Motherfucker been acting so long he didn't even know how to punch. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I mean he didn't chin check him or anything. Smith basically just threw a movie punch and connected with a slap. Motherfucker been acting so long he didn't even know how to punch. 

I’m pretty sure the slap was intentional. It sends a way different message than a punch. Much more disrespectful IMO. 

57 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Being this cringe level unfunny and racist is just wasting people's time, bro. 

Ugh you're cringey