series X in stock at Amazon for $499

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally.

They won’t let me. Also I’m tied up with work for a few hours.     

53 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

meanwhile, ps5's are going for $900. insane.

This is nuts. Despite Xbox selling half PlayStation numbers up to this point, I still thought it was a formidable competitor. The system itself is honestly fine imo. But the difference in demand here is undeniable. It looks like we're gonna see a bigger blowout than last generation.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

My Best Buy still has like 6. My friend just went and got one. 

if anyone wants one, they aren’t advertised online. Just roll over to Best Buy and chances are they have one 

i called them up. they don't have any left. they were sold out YESTERDAY. i think your pic is BS. if there are truly 6 more, go and buy another, since you can flip them for $900+

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

i called them up. they don't have any left. they were sold out YESTERDAY. i think your pic is BS. if there are truly 6 more, go and buy another, since you can flip them for $900+

They won’t let me. Also I’m tied up with work for a few hours. 

OfNEhOL.jpg

• Haha 3

@ghostz owning fools ITT :vince:

I'll be honest with you guys too... it would be easier for me to get a PS5 right now, than it would a Series X.

I only say that because one of my best friends works in retail and he told me if I want a PS5 he can get it for me no problem.  I said "ok well what about the Series X"... and he said, no lie, "Nope, friends don't let friends buy Xboxes" LOL

He's a PS fanboy :D 

• dead 1
Just now, Remij said:

@ghostz owning fools ITT :vince:

I'll be honest with you guys too... it would be easier for me to get a PS5 right now, than it would a Series X.

I only say that because one of my best friends works in retail and he told me if I want a PS5 he can get it for me no problem.  I said "ok well what about the Series X"... and he said, no lie, "Nope, friends don't let friends buy Xboxes" LOL

He's a PS fanboy :D 

he did good. he did good. ownage accepted.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ghostz said:

rucROKH.jpg

lol 

I fucking hate you lol. This was the biggest Best Buy drop in months so it's not surprising you got one 4 minutes after the store opened (you fanboy camper, you), but the closest Best Buy to me that actually had any was 45 minutes away. :(

Gamestop has a drop tomorrow, so hopefully I can grab one. There were weeks between drops before but there's at least two a week now.

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I fucking hate you lol. This was the biggest Best Buy drop in months so it's not surprising you got one 4 minutes after the store opened (you fanboy camper, you), but the closest Best Buy to me that actually had any was 45 minutes away. :(

Gamestop has a drop tomorrow, so hopefully I can grab one. There were weeks between drops before but there's at least two a week now.

Well, he’s selling a Ps5 for $900, in case you are interested :idid:

14 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Well, he’s selling a Ps5 for $900, in case you are interested :idid:

lmao pass. I'm not paying more than MSRP and I'm not going out of my way for a video game console. I still haven't touched Elden Ring on PC so I'm not even sure why I care since I won't be playing anything on it for awhile anyway.

LOL ghost works harder for a PS5 :blessed:that he charged on his uncles credit card:drake:

and Fakeboy Lemij, who already has a PS5, is having to make up stories about PS5's being readily in stock.

Just so happened that the two lemmings on this forum just so happened to come across PS5 still in stock. LOL

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

lmao pass. I'm not paying more than MSRP and I'm not going out of my way for a video game console. I still haven't touched Elden Ring on PC so I'm not even sure why I care since I won't be playing anything on it for awhile anyway.

875? :troll:

• Haha 2
On 2022-03-31 at 4:59 PM, ghostz said:

I am def buying a ps5 for the next drop. That resell value is just bonkers rn :love:

Fucking Del boy flipping scalped consoles out the back of a van to earn a living :hest:

• dead 1
21 hours ago, jehurey said:

and Fakeboy Lemij, who already has a PS5, is having to make up stories about PS5's being readily in stock.

You're full of shit.  You try to side-step every single time..

"Bubub show me your youtube history! :cries:"

Instantly showed you my history which proved your little pathetic desperate theory WRONG :trump2:

And I never said PS5 was readily in stock... I said I know someone who could get one quickly... and they can do that because they can put me right at the front of the line to get one.

Liehurey losing his shit again because I actively turn down PS5s because I don't give a flying fuck about that shitty system :hest: 

6 hours ago, Remij said:

You're full of shit.  You try to side-step every single time..

"Bubub show me your youtube history! :cries:"

Instantly showed you my history which proved your little pathetic desperate theory WRONG :trump2:

And I never said PS5 was readily in stock... I said I know someone who could get one quickly... and they can do that because they can put me right at the front of the line to get one.

Liehurey losing his shit again because I actively turn down PS5s because I don't give a flying fuck about that shitty system :hest: 

Yeah, with a hook up, the Ps5 isn’t hard to get. I’ve gotten several of my friends a system. I also convinced a buddy of mine to buy a series x from Amazon this week. He was going to get the series s, but I said he shouldn’t settle. He loves the gears of war games. I said 5 and hivebusters look stunning on it (which they do). He’s never played a forza horizon game, so 5 will be a treat. He’ll be checking out gamepass. 

• Thanks 1