Halo Infinite developer concedes ‘the community is out of patience’

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

MS truly is doing all in their power to fuck up their 2nd chances... 

It's crazy because I mean.. at the core of it.. you just have to make a solid game featuring Master Chief and fans will eat it up..  The MP is good at its core..  They're just fucking up all the stupid shit that a company like MS should easily excel in..

The game was obviously NEVER even going to come close to releasing for the Series X launch..  It's just another example of MS mismanaging their studios.  Yea, no shit the fans are out of patience... 1.5 years+ after the game was originally supposed to come out.. and we still don't have co-op...  There's been no new map releases... they've barely done FUCK ALL.  It's pretty sad.  And they deserve it.

Just now, Voidler said:

Anybody who wasn't deluded like you lemmshits saw this disaster a mile away

343 are a joke

I guess so.  It's definitely going to be hard to take anything they say seriously ever again after this shit.

I admit now it's pretty clear how they operate.  Take ages to release a broken unfinished product, then attempt to stall while they fix it for years... eventually gets fixed when nobody cares anymore.  Repeat.

That's 343i's method of operation since the Xbox One generation...  I guess I just wanted to believe that after MCC, and the fact that they actually put in the work to fix that up and bring it to PC, that their shit would be in order for Halo Infinite.

On 2022-04-01 at 4:29 PM, Remij said:

Awesome core game... but they COMPLETELY dropped the ball with content and features.

What a fucking joke.  Glad to see at least one person there realizes people are fed up with them.

Just terrible management all around.  Pathetic that a software company like MS... who's gaming consoles have always been online focused... who's franchise "Halo" has always been online and co-op focused... COMPLETELY drop the ball with these things.

This type of game should be the easiest shit in the world for MS to hit a home run with... :shake: 

I still love the game, and think there's a solid base there... but man, the issues in the campaign still aren't fixed... no co-op still...

Just IMAGINE... if it would have launched in 2020... LOL

You lemshits are the only ones that didn’t see this disaster coming from a mile away. As soon as we saw Craig it should have been obvious to anyone that wasn’t a completely delusional clown that 343 was delivering a turd on a stick.

Edited by FIREPOWER
48 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's crazy because I mean.. at the core of it.. you just have to make a solid game featuring Master Chief and fans will eat it up..  The MP is good at its core..  They're just fucking up all the stupid shit that a company like MS should easily excel in..

The game was obviously NEVER even going to come close to releasing for the Series X launch..  It's just another example of MS mismanaging their studios.  Yea, no shit the fans are out of patience... 1.5 years+ after the game was originally supposed to come out.. and we still don't have co-op...  There's been no new map releases... they've barely done FUCK ALL.  It's pretty sad.  And they deserve it.

I guess so.  It's definitely going to be hard to take anything they say seriously ever again after this shit.

I admit now it's pretty clear how they operate.  Take ages to release a broken unfinished product, then attempt to stall while they fix it for years... eventually gets fixed when nobody cares anymore.  Repeat.

That's 343i's method of operation since the Xbox One generation...  I guess I just wanted to believe that after MCC, and the fact that they actually put in the work to fix that up and bring it to PC, that their shit would be in order for Halo Infinite.

interestingly enough this is actually the same situation BF2042 in. Game still has a lot of bugs and they’ve released no meaningful new content months after release. Wtf is going on with shooter devs nowadays…

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Remij said:

Should have given Playground a run at Halo

Only dev MS should put faith in with their biggest IP

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

interestingly enough this is actually the same situation BF2042 in. Game still has a lot of bugs and they’ve released no meaningful new content months after release. Wtf is going on with shooter devs nowadays…

The Lemmings bought Halo and you and the rest of the Battlefield players bought Battlefield.

And Lemmings will buy the next Halo and you'll buy the next Battlefield.

Do you see why they might not give a fuck? :trump2:

The plan was never to make any meaningful content after release, they already struggled to release this mess after a long delay and the sp was all that mattered.

They'll continue to struggle because it's a shit studio that never should have gotten the Halo franchise under their wing in the first place.

in short

Try fingers,

but hole

On 2022-04-03 at 4:34 AM, TLHBO said:

The Lemmings bought Halo and you and the rest of the Battlefield players bought Battlefield.

And Lemmings will buy the next Halo and you'll buy the next Battlefield.

Exactly.

Microsoft knew full well they are willing to offer their fanbase broken crap, because they knew their fanbase would be willing to accept it.

And the great thing about a broken game that's slow to get fixed?

They wait through January, which is $15, they wait through February, which is $15, they wait through March, which is $15.....

Its almost as if Microsoft knows that the majority of GamePass users got the service with the $1 conversion trick, and are not actually full price monthly subscribers.

...........So they're not really motivated to give you full games, with full features. They're burning the prepaid months that those people bought up back in 2019-2020. It almost looks intentional.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ike said:

Most expensive piece of software ever developed is a giant turd. Thanks, Microshit. :RISITAS:

I don't think it cost $500M... that was a rumor I believe.

But it was probably a ton of money regardless.