Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

On 2022-10-05 at 10:24 AM, Twinblade said:

Oh look at that, I ended up being right while you idiots caught another L.

On 2022-10-05 at 1:24 PM, Cooke said:

Look at the meltdown 🤣

Turns out it was another delay tactic by Musk to NOT actually purchase Twitter.. But to get them to drop the law suit by claiming he will honor the agreement. 

Twitter's lawyers and the Judge on the case saw through the BS and called his bluff ... The case is still on.. Scheduled to start on Oct 28th... 

He has 21 days until the 28th to close the deal or he gets fucked into oblivion.. He is fucked if he purchases it for 44 billion and fucked into infinity if it goes to trial on the 28th because he will have to pay a hefty fine and still purchase Twitter:juggle:

This continues to be a one of the biggest self ownages of all time by Musk :drake:

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Turns out it was another delay tactic by Musk to NOT actually purchase Twitter.. But to get them to drop the law suit by claiming he will honor the agreement. 

Twitter's lawyers and the Judge on the case saw through the BS and called his bluff ... The case is still on.. Scheduled to start on Oct 28th... 

He has 21 days until the 28th to close the deal or he gets fucked into oblivion.. He is fucked if he purchases it for 44 billion and fucked into infinity if it goes to trial on the 28th because he will have to pay a hefty fine and still purchase Twitter:juggle:

This continues to be a one of the biggest self ownages of all time by Musk :drake:

I wonder if 44 billion for incel clout was worth it. 

3 minute readOctober 14, 202211:17 AM CDTLast Updated 8 hours ago

Elon Musk is under federal investigations, Twitter says in court filing

and Sheila Dang

WILMINGTON, Del., Oct 13 (Reuters) - Elon Musk is being investigated by federal authorities over his conduct in his $44 billion takeover deal for Twitter Inc (TWTR.N), the social media company said in a court filing released on Thursday.

While the filing said he was under investigations, it did not say what the exact focus of the probes was and which federal authorities are conducting them.

Twitter, which sued Musk in July to force him to close the deal, said attorneys for the Tesla Inc (TSLA.O) CEO had claimed "investigative privilege" when refusing to hand over documents it had sought.

In late September, Musk's attorneys had provided a "privilege log" identifying documents to be withheld, Twitter said. The log referenced drafts of a May 13 email to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and a slide presentation to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).

"This game of 'hide the ball' must end," the company said in the court filing.

The court filing, which asked Delaware judge Kathaleen McCormick to order Musk's attorneys to provide the documents, was made on Oct. 6 - the same day that McCormick paused litigation between the two sides after Musk reversed course and said he would proceed with the deal.

:drake: twitter revealed that Incelon Musk has been under investigation this entire time.

Rumor has it that Elon may suddenly be able to afford the $44 billion, because somebody else is giving him money.

Somebody who isn't supposed to be doing any business dealings with the west, at least not legally.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

:drake: twitter revealed that Incelon Musk has been under investigation this entire time.

Rumor has it that Elon may suddenly be able to afford the $44 billion, because somebody else is giving him money.

Somebody who isn't supposed to be doing any business dealings with the west, at least not legally.

It doesn't sound like twitter is trying their best from stopping him from buying it. 

14 hours ago, jehurey said:

Are you saying he's getting money from Putin to buy Twitter? What's your evidence on this? 

On 2022-10-15 at 9:33 AM, Ramza said:

Are you saying he's getting money from Putin to buy Twitter? What's your evidence on this? 

LOL i literally started that sentence with the word "rumor"

maybe you should doing that before typing most of your sentences.

14 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL i literally started that sentence with the word "rumor"

maybe you should doing that before typing most of your sentences.

Rumors usually comes from somewhere or something.

I guess we can safely assume this one comes straight from your ass. Not very surprising to be honest. 

Maybe if you ought to post rumors and sounding like you agree with them you ought to be able to explain why if someone ask the question, but I guess not. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Rumors usually comes from somewhere or something.

I guess we can safely assume this one comes straight from your ass.

So you're saying that most of what you say comes straight from your ass, then?

Because you don't actually provide any hard evidence, either.

Thanks for admitting that.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

So you're saying that most of what you say comes straight from your ass, then?

Because you don't actually provide any hard evidence, either.

Thanks for admitting that.

The only evidence you ever asked of me are proof of BLM riots and when I showed you a neighborhood on fire you scoffed at it saying that was nothing and went on a tangent about hockey fans rioting in Canada, lmfao.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The only evidence you ever asked of me are proof of BLM riots and when I showed you a neighborhood on fire

...............you didn't prove anything, because you didn't show anybody associated with BLM actually doing that.

In contrast, I actually showed you a news story in which an alt-right'er was arrested and charged with police with damaging an entire store and starting a riot during a BLM march that many people, including you, tried to attribute to BLM.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-09-17 at 3:10 AM, Goukosan said:

Why is Musk still trying so hard not to purchase Twitter?  

"Twitter shareholders approve $44 billion Elon Musk buyout.  Now, Musk will fight Twitter in court to get out of it" 

Twitter's share holders are still going through with the deal...as of a few days ago the shareholders are finalizing the approval.....  And Musk is now desperately trying to get out of it..... 

One of the biggest self owns.... Freedom to self own won :juggle:

He was so happy when he quoted us as if he won something :cruise: 

All you need is patience to own the liberal clowns :tom: 

Get fucked:rofl: 

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

He was so happy when he quoted us as if he won something :cruise: 

All you need is patience to own the liberal clowns :tom: 

Get fucked:rofl: 

Musk was forced to purchase Twitter doofus.... He tried to back out of it and Twitter sued him and the Judge gave him a deadline to purchase it. 

He got owned to the Tune of 44 billion :drake:

18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He got owned to the Tune of 44 billion :drake:

He paid $54 a share and Twitter's share price right now is $53. Oh noes.

Meanwhile your scumbag team just lost control of Twitter. :kaz:

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

He paid $54 a share and Twitter's share price right now is $53. Oh noes.

Meanwhile your scumbag team just lost control of Twitter. :kaz:

He got forced by Twitter to finish the deal. 

The premise of this thread was that Twitter was trying hard NOT TO BE PURCHASED... Which was wrong... Because it was Musk who tried to bail.

Tried all kind of tactics to run away from the deal.....

Forced to pay 44 billion :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

He got forced by Twitter to finish the deal. 

The premise of this thread was that Twitter was trying hard NOT TO BE PURCHASED... Which was wrong... Because it was Musk who tried to bail.

Tried all kind of tactics to run away from the deal.....

Forced to pay 44 billion :drake:

1.  Who cares?  He broke close to even on the deal and Milo is coming back. Let the games begin. :biggrin:

2. Twitter's board did to try stop the deal at first but then their legal console informed them they'd be in breach of their fiduciary duties and had to go through with it. Who are you trying to bullshit? 

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

1.  Who cares?  He broke close to even on the deal and Milo is coming back. Let the games begin. :biggrin:

2. Twitter's board did to try stop the deal at first but then their legal console informed them they'd be in breach of their fiduciary duties and had to go through with it. Who are you trying to bullshit? 

We just literally went through Musk trying to pull out the deal... Repeatedly... 

We just went through Twitter suing him for him to complete the deal. 

We just went through the Judge FORCING him to close by today or else Twitter's case would move forward. 

And you're here trying to make it seem like Musk wasn't Ultimately  forced to purchase the company? Lmfao. 

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

We just literally went through Musk trying to pull out the deal... Repeatedly... 

We just went through Twitter suing him for him to complete the deal. 

We just went through the Judge FORCING him to close by today or else Twitter's case would move forward. 

And you're here trying to make it seem like Musk wasn't Ultimately  forced to purchase the company? Lmfao. 

1. You lied  about Twitter's board trying to stop the deal until they realized it would be illegal to do so.

2. Nowhere did I imply Elon was or wasn't coerced (he wasn't forced; he could've taken it to trial).  I just pointed out that he didn't lose much on the sale. That's you lying again.

Why do you lie so much, Goobs? About politics on a silly video game board that has no impact on anything no less? 

Edited by Saucer
39 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Once again proving you're the dumbest person walking the Earth. :kaz:

I love how you are trying to take a 6 month old statement to try and make yourself feel smart.

He absolutely was trying to do a pump and dump, and actively was doing a pump and dump because he secretly held 9% of twitter stock without making it public, at that time.

So............you're still wrong...........and you just made yourself look so desperate trying to make me look wrong.

Thanks for the admission.:drake:

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?