Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

1. You lied  about Twitter's board trying to stop the deal until they realized it would be illegal to do so.

2. Nowhere did I imply Elon was or wasn't coerced (he wasn't forced; he could've taken it to trial).  I just pointed out that he didn't lose much on the sale. That's you lying again.

Why do you lie so much, Goobs? About politics on a silly video game board that has no impact on anything no less? 

It's cute how you make up a point on my behalf and then argue against said point.. Lmfao. 

Him being forced to purchase it when he didn't want to, is him losing out to the tune of 44 billion when he wanted to not purchase it anymore and pay ZERO

:umad:

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

Just now, Goukosan said:

It's cute how you make up a point on my behalf and then argue against said point.. Lmfao. 

That's Saucer's specialty.

I've even caught him outright lying and even MODIFYING/ALTERING my own older posts in order to try and make-up something that he claims I was saying.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how you are trying to take a 6 month old statement to try and make yourself feel smart.

He absolutely was trying to do a pump and dump, and actively was doing a pump and dump because he secretly held 9% of twitter stock without making it public, at that time.

And that's why he made a binding agreement to buy it. Derp. You're so incredibly dumb. :kaz:

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

And that's why he made a binding agreement to buy it. Derp. You're so incredibly dumb. :kaz:

He made a binding agreement once Twitter took him up on his offer, that was only mention in a twitter post.

Twitter provided the offer, dumbass.:drake:

I love how your logic only works by intentionally trying to OMIT context.:hest:

Its even funnier how you think Milo Yammamamampolis returning back.........is an "event" for you?

Oh man, your incel is absolutely showing. You're trying so hard to make "da libruls" become aggravated by this.

LOL Elon just blew his money, and he tanked Tesla's stock along with it.........oh man, da libruls sure do hate to see this.

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's cute how you make up a point on my behalf and then argue against said point.. 

And now you're lying about lying. You just said:

The premise of this thread was that Twitter was trying hard NOT TO BE PURCHASED... Which was wrong... Because it was Musk who tried to bail.

They were trying to stop the deal when this thread started. You lied. 

Just now, jehurey said:

He made a binding agreement once Twitter took him up on his offer, that was only mention in a twitter post.

Why would he enter a binding agreement to buy Twitter when he was a doing a pump-and-dump on the stock? How are you this dumb? :kaz:

Just now, Saucer said:

Why would he enter a binding agreement to buy Twitter when he was a doing a pump-and-dump on the stock? How are you this dumb? :kaz:

Because he thought he could back out of it after a while.:hest:Or sue his way into stalling or breaking the contract offer.

Oh my god, its so amazing how stupid your attempts at looking clever are going. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh man, your incel is absolutely showing.

LOL you're literally unemployed, live at your parents home, have autism, and look like a short, fat pox-faced goblin. Who are you trying to kid? :kaz:

Just now, Saucer said:

LOL you're literally unemployed, live at your parents home, have autism, and look like a short, fat pox-faced goblin. Who are you trying to kid? :kaz:

His incel is now raging.

Look at where I got him at in this thread.:hest:
He really gets mad when he gets called an incel to his face.

Gee, something an incel would do.

6 minutes ago, Saucer said:

And now you're lying about lying. You just said:

They were trying to stop the deal when this thread started. You lied. 

Again you're trying to create an argument for me... Lmfao. 

That's me speaking to Twitter's suit for him to complete the deal... A deal he didn't want to complete :umad:

Nice try though. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Saucer said:

"He's a moron like me." That's your argument? :kaz:

He's the one who bought Twitter at $54.20 a share :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

When Twitter's board immediately when to all other major investors and banks are asked them if they would match or exceed Musk's declared value.

ALL OTHER investment groups and banks said "No, we would never want to buy your company at $54.20 a share."

So they immediately turned around an said "Yes Elon, let's put this in writing at $54.20/share right now, on paper, with no obligation to open up our books for research, and with a $1 Billion dollar penalty for backing out.":troll:

And Elon did what you did.................doubled down on stupid to try and make themselves look like they know what they were doing.

:hest:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He really gets mad when he gets called an incel to his face.

And now you're already down to U Mad. :kaz:

Are you denying that you live at your mum's house? Yes or no? Wasn't your excuse last time something like, "Yes but they own a second home in Mexico and they live their. All the old cars parked at my house? My brother's visiting."

Do you have a girlfriend in Canada too? :kaz:

Just now, Saucer said:

And now you're already down to U Mad. :kaz:

Are you denying that you live at your mum's house? Yes or no? Wasn't your excuse last time something like, "Yes but they own a second home in Mexico and they live their. All the old cars parked at my house? My brother's visiting."

Do you have a girlfriend in Canada too? :kaz:

........and its clearly working.

:umad:

Oh man, he's so mad right now, he's trying to derail so hard to talk about me.

Just now, jehurey said:

He's the one who bought Twitter at $54.20 a share

It's trading at $53 right now. Oh noes. Meanwhile he's the world richest man you're an unemployed middle-age man living at his mum's house, and you think he's as dumb as you are? :kaz:

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?