Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

22 hours ago, Ramza said:

spiderman GIF

Its hilarious how you are so predictable whenever you lose an argument.

We're literally watching you employ your coping mechanism.

19 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Do you have any proof they aren't politically biased ? Since you like to play this game. 

You want me to prove an ABSENCE of something? LOL

Sorry, sweetie, it doesn't work that way.

You want to claim that they are biased, YOU have to prove it.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its hilarious how you are so predictable whenever you lose an argument.

We're literally watching you employ your coping mechanism.

You want me to prove an ABSENCE of something? LOL

Sorry, sweetie, it doesn't work that way.

You want to claim that they are biased, YOU have to prove it.

I don't care either way. But you seem to think covid came from nature directly with no human interference. Yet there is a. ABSENCE of any evidence pointing to that hypothesis.  :wonder:

On 2022-11-01 at 4:21 PM, jehurey said:

So, in other words..............YOU DON'T HAVE EVIDENCE of the previous Twitter management being politically biased correct?

Animated GIF

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Trump and Twitter bias... Let that sink in. 

i'd have to completely sink into it, because you're not providing any real evidence of it.

you can't make malicious lies or statements on twitter

that's not called bias, thats called "not supporting lying and hate speech."

15 hours ago, jehurey said:

i'd have to completely sink into it, because you're not providing any real evidence of it.

you can't make malicious lies or statements on twitter

that's not called bias, thats called "not supporting lying and hate speech."

That was Trump last tweet. Mind telling me where are the malicious lies or hate speech? Also, questioning the voting system is not a malicious lie or illegal. 

“The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!" Trump tweeted Friday at 9:46 a.m. 

He then tweeted at 10:44 a.m.: “To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.”

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

That was Trump last tweet. Mind telling me where are the malicious lies or hate speech? Also, questioning the voting system is not a malicious lie or illegal. 

yeah you know he has more tweets than that, right?

3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Do we know what tweet got him banned? 

any tweet in which he called for violence, or made a lie about the election.

of which there's plenty, especially regarding the election.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

“The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!" Trump tweeted Friday at 9:46 a.m. 

He then tweeted at 10:44 a.m.: “To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.”

Screenshot_20221103_194613.thumb.jpg.a7b23821912f5eb6e6b4e7b0e8a7ad63.jpg

These are among his final tweets, these were deleted because... You know it sounds like a threat how he called the jan 6 riots an act of patriots who were conned by their government. 

Also him lying about what Pence could legally do and how that caused the stolen election. That's two major lies across two fucking tweets and I feel that Trump has made calling any and all elections 'rigged' mainstream for Republicans pretty fucking malicious. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You know it sounds like a threat how he called the jan 6 riots an act of patriots who were conned by their government. 

Uh, not at all. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Uh, not at all. 

Lol I wasn't asking your dumb ass, I was telling you. I respect that you have to keep this farce going but we all know that if his real last tweet was him grinding up puppies and feeding them babies you would have to find some way to make it not look like a big deal. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

@jehurey

Musk might just fire about %50 of the workforce. :kaz: 

You are legit laughing about people losing their jobs who did nothing wrong to anyone. It's bizarre what you guys like and hate and some how you think you are decent people. 

Just to be clear, you as a working class person are laughing about the richest man in the world accidentally buying a company then fucking with it and possibly may be firing half of the staff near the holidays. But lol? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You are legit laughing about people losing their jobs who did nothing wrong to anyone. It's bizarre what you guys like and hate and some how you think you are decent people. 

Just to be clear, you as a working class person are laughing about the richest man in the world accidentally buying a company then fucking with it and possibly may be firing half of the staff near the holidays. But lol? 

No, I'm laughing at the fact that Jehurey was saying he couldn't do just that. 

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?