Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Twitter feels so threatened by the fact that he might unban Trump and other conservatives that Twitter is now suing Musk to COMPLETE THE PURCHASE of Twitter that he is trying to pull out of.... Who's the one running scared now? :sabu:

This might turn out to be one of the biggest self owns in over a century.. To the tune of over 44 billion... Lmfao Musk lmfao :umad:

I hope Musk burns in hell for causing my words to come back and bite me in the ass today! :mad: 

$44B isn't enough :rage: 

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

I was saying how butthurt you must be :tom: 

He's still obligated to purchase the company.  The point of the my posts was that Twitter accepted the deal and it was as good as done as far as they were concerned.  Jerky acted like Musk coming up with the money was what was going to be the issue potentially preventing it.... but it wasn't.  Musk backing out like a bitch at the last minute was his own choice. :shrug: 

The only butthurt one is you, I wasn't even involved in your stupid ownership argument because it was beyond retarded.  You guys were arguing just to argue when it was quite obvious he didn't own Twitter as yet. 

It was not good as done just at that point. Between then and now both parties could have agreed to walk away because nothing was finalized in April. 

Fast forward months later to today and now he is trying to pull out of the deal that still is final.

If he already owned it in April and didn't want it anymore he would be looking to sell Twitter now instead of pull out  before the deal is done :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

It was not good as done just at that point. Between then and now both parties could have agreed to walk away because nothing was finalized in April. 

Fast forward months later to today and now he is trying to pull out of the deal that still is final.

If he already owned it in April and didn't want it anymore he would be looking to sell Twitter now instead of pull out  before the deal is done :umad:

As far as Twitter was concerned, yes, it was... and that's why they're suing him :reg: 

Edited by Remij
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

As far as Twitter was concerned, yes, it was.

Musk doesn't own Twitter as yet. 

There isn't anything to argue about as that's a fact. 

What's going to happen either way is he is going to lose billions, he will either lose the suit and pay the 44 billion for a company he does not want to purchase anymore. 

Or  he will still have to play billions for breaking the clause and still not own the company because he pulled out. 

This is potentially one of the biggest self ownage of all times by Musk :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Remij said:

I was saying how butthurt you must be :tom: 

He's still obligated to purchase the company.  The point of the my posts was that Twitter accepted the deal and it was as good as done as far as they were concerned.  Jerky acted like Musk coming up with the money was what was going to be the issue potentially preventing it.... but it wasn't.

he doesn't have enough funding....and he would've needed to cash out alot of his tesla stock, which would cause other financial issues.

so.......he doesn't actually have the money.

twitter called his bluff.

Gouko is right................he owned your ass, and got you dead to rights.

You tried to act like a little confident bitch, because you were trying to own me.

And my position is very simple:

Elon Musk is a cuck who talks a big game.......but backs out like a little bitch.

And.....he......did.......exactly.......that.:drake:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he doesn't have enough funding....and he would've needed to cash out alot of his tesla stock, which would cause other financial issues.

so.......he doesn't actually have the money.

twitter called his bluff.

Gouko is right................he owned your ass, and got you dead to rights.

You tried to act like a little confident bitch, because you were trying to own me.

And my position is very simple:

Elon Musk is a cuck who talks a big game.......but backs out like a little bitch.

And.....he......did.......exactly.......that.:drake:

Yes he does.

This deal not going through has nothing to do with Musk not having the money.

This deal not going through has nothing to do with Twitter stopping him.

The deal was as good as DONE from Twitter's point of view after the contracts were signed... and they're suing him because of that fact.

And you were owned Jerky... you're always owned. :tom: 

i make it very clear right here:

On 2022-04-15 at 3:45 PM, jehurey said:

Hint: Elon Musk isn't really "offering" to spend $43 billion. The majority of his wealth are in stocks, he probably doesn't even have anything close to $43 billion in liquidity on his own.

But he's saying it so that the market value is "established" around $43 billion. All of a sudden the stocks he bought around $39/share shoot up to $51/share. Twitter rejects his bid, and he gets to say "oh well, then I'll leave", and he sells off a large chunk of his stocks at a nice profit margin.

That's called a pump and dump.

I've been very clear, and very correct from the beginning.

He secretly accumulated 9% of stock in the company, at around $39 a share.

You're supposed to report when you buy that much, to the SEC, to make that info public for everybody to see.

He did in secret.

And then he said he would buy the company at $54.20 a share.

This caused the stock price to start going up, towards $50

If twitter immediately rejects his bid, he gets to sell his $39 stock and quickly dump it at about $10 higher.

He was attempting a Pump and Dump.

twitter called his bluff, they pretty much went to other investors and said "would you buy us at $44 billion?" and when nobody wanted to, they went back and called Musk's bluff.

That was April 25th.

qMJ3zAp.png

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes he does.

This deal not going through has nothing to do with Musk not having the money.

This deal not going through has nothing to do with Twitter stopping him.

The deal was as good as DONE from Twitter's point of view after the contracts were signed... and they're suing him because of that fact.

And you were owned Jerky... you're always owned. :tom: 

No he doesn't.

And I even demonstrated it by reposting my very first post.

You now look like an idiot, because you are so butthurt about me, that you go into OTHER THREADS to try and side with other people because you think it will make me look bad.

He doesn't have the liquidity.

The deal is for cash...........he doesn't have the cash.

Just now, jehurey said:

No he doesn't.

And I even demonstrated it by reposting my very first post.

You now look like an idiot, because you are so butthurt about me, that you go into OTHER THREADS to try and side with other people because you think it will make me look bad.

He doesn't have the liquidity.

The deal is for cash...........he doesn't have the cash.

Yes he does.

He signed the contract.

And all that you've demonstrated is just how butthurt you are by me.  If only Musk had a dollar for every time that happened, he'd have enough for Twitter and Facebook as well :tom: 

As far as Twitter was concerned, the deal was done. :umad: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes he does.

He signed the contract.

No, he doesn't.

That's why the contract has a $1 billion dollar penalty placed, in case he specifically doesn't have the money.

........and he's trying to avoid that, by claiming something he can't even prove that twitter deceived him on.

He had NO FUNDING SECURED on April 25th.

None.

Which means, he didn't have the money.

He absolutely does not have $44 billion dollars, liquid.

And you voluntarily came all the way over here...........to lose arguments against me.

Hell, you already get that in the main forum. LOL

There's several ways that Twitter can sue him:

there's an anti-shitposting clause in the agreement, where if he says anything negative about twitter and tanks it's stock he's on the hook for the penalty. So telling people he's quitting because there's too many bots can financially impact twitter, especially considering that he filed with the SEC that his hesitancy was due to something else entirely different, putting him on the hook.

so, either we basing this from the stock being at $39, or possibly at high as $51 dollars at the time of the contract.

its currently at $36 right now, and could go lower.

its plainly obvious that Musk did trash Twitter and accused them misleading about bots, which caused the stock price to drop.

Which mean that Twitter could sue him for the difference in the stock dropping.

that could be a huge penalty, and he'd have to pay Twiiter in the billions..........for absolutely no ownership at all. LOL

On 2022-04-15 at 2:32 PM, Twinblade said:

Do they really feel so threatened by the fact that he might unban Trump and other conservatives to restore a degree of dignity and fairness to the platform? Its sad the lengths they'll go to inhibit free speech.

On 2022-04-25 at 2:05 PM, Cooke said:

It's now a private company.

Trump calls Elon a bullshit artist... When the biggest bullshiter this century calls you a bullshit artist:drake:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Trump calls Elon a bullshit artist... When the biggest bullshiter this century calls you a bullshit artist:drake:

Lol @ Cuckblade talking Trump restoring dignity to the platform. People thought he was being a fakeboy 3 years ago and he was less of a cuck then.

I've also noticed Trump now finds a different reason each rally to say "bullshit" because his worthless supporters usually go wild when he does it so I am surprised by this underwhelming reception. There brains probably broke because Elon has become their irl Tony Stark. 

On 2022-04-15 at 2:32 PM, Twinblade said:

Do they really feel so threatened by the fact that he might unban Trump and other conservatives to restore a degree of dignity and fairness to the platform? Its sad the lengths they'll go to inhibit free speech.

On 2022-04-18 at 3:07 PM, Cooke said:

They didn't seem to mind when Bezos bought WAPO. 

Thread title should be changed to "Why is Twitter trying so hard FOR Elon Musk to purchase Twitter" 

Or

"Why is Elon Musk trying so hard to prevent the purchase of Twitter deal from going through" 

:drake:

On 2022-04-25 at 5:09 PM, bhytre said:

Free speech won B) 

Think they will fact check if the deal is done? :kaz: 

:aitch:

On 2022-04-25 at 5:23 PM, Twinblade said:

Freedom won. Anti-democratic Libturds have been destroyed.

On 2022-04-25 at 5:26 PM, bhytre said:

Freedom of speech won :salute: :aitch:

Watching them squirm and seethe today is just beautiful :hest:

On 2022-04-25 at 5:44 PM, bhytre said:

Freedom of speech :aitch: 

Imagine something so essential making people fume profusely :hest: 

I mean if they don't like it they can... just make their own Twitter :will2:

What were you guys saying now? :sabu:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

^ there’s not much to be said. It’s unfortunate that we won’t have anyone stepping up to the plate to save Twitter, but musk wasn’t going to let himself be ripped off in a bad deal.

Lol good little cuck. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

^ there’s not much to be said. It’s unfortunate that we won’t have anyone stepping up to the plate to save Twitter, but musk wasn’t going to let himself be ripped off in a bad deal.

Remember when we told you a deal of this magnitude requires due diligence and it's not a matter of walking into a store to purchase a pack of gum and Twitter had to be sure he was serious before accepting the offer? 

Remember that? 

Remember when you thought the Twitter didn't want to sell because it would mean Trump would come back?

That went out the window quickly huh? 

Now that they took him seriously and put a deal in place... He wants to back out and came up with a BS excuse? 

He will be owned for billions of dollars.... Just glorious :drake:

this ended up becoming the official thread of in which several people revealed themselves as cucks.

elon literally told them to say this, and they said.

elon literally changed his story, and they changed it.

this couldn't have turned out any more perfect.

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?