Sony Blocks Subscription Stacking As Pre-Paid PS Plus Cards Stop Working on PS5, PS4 (UP: Sony confirms the Cows are getting milked, post #9)

Just now, ghostz said:

I’ve already told you I own my Xbox, believe what you want

yeah, I'll believe the person who doesn't own anything.........to NOT own an xbox.

and doesn't even own their own Xbox account, because I discover it was his older brothers.

its pretty to believe that you don't own the xbox. VERY easy, actually.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You shoulda stayed outta here bro. Now I’m gonna have to up and own you.      @Remij it’s like they forget their own stupidity 

Another shitty backfired ghostz thread. This is like your third consecutive backfired thread. What a retard 

he actually has an unbroken backfire thread streak since the very first thread he ever made  

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah, I'll believe the person who doesn't own anything.........to NOT own an xbox.

and doesn't even own their own Xbox account, because I discover it was his older brothers.

its pretty to believe that you don't own the xbox. VERY easy, actually.

You said it was my nephews, now it’s my brothers? Figure it out :tom:

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

You said it was my nephews, now it’s my brothers? Figure it out :tom:

LOL he kept crying into the friday night.

Nope, read my post again.........I said xbox a-c-c-o-u-n-t, aka gamertag

the xbox hardware was bought for your nephew.

LOL he thought he had me there, and it backfired because (surprise) he couldn't read properly.

• Haha 1

Makes sense a pauper like @ghostz  is mad over this. 

Imagine getting mad because you can’t take advantage of a loophole to scam a company. Couldn’t be me.

Sony already told us what the deal was with PS+ and I kept my basic PS+. They said the service isn’t changing for people like me and that’s exactly what I wanted to happen. Why would I be faking outrage over a nothingburger like this? Only lemshits that are used to exploiting ShitPass for a $1 would see this news as something to get mad over.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Makes sense a pauper like @ghostz  is mad over this. 

Imagine getting mad because you can’t take advantage of a loophole to scam a company. Couldn’t be me.

Sony already told us what the deal was with PS+ and I kept my basic PS+. They said the service isn’t changing for people like me and that’s exactly what I wanted to happen. Why would I be faking outrage over a nothingburger like this? Only lemshits that are used to exploiting ShitPass for a $1 would see this news as something to get mad over.

You shoulda stayed outta here bro. Now I’m gonna have to up and own you. 

NA2X58T.png

@Remij it’s like they forget their own stupidity :tom:

Edited by ghostz
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
Just now, Remij said:

LMFAO he wanted to scam Sony so badly:rofl: 

I wouldn’t even say his attempt was to scam. Sony literally advertised it like that, and then said nope after the Cows bought the cards. @FIREPOWER definitely did too, he already told us that was his plan. 

So funny to watch him act like he didn’t say that, LOL. 

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I wouldn’t even say his attempt was to scam. Sony literally advertised it like that, and then said nope after the Cows bought the cards. @FIREPOWER definitely did too, he already told us that was his plan. 

He was still wanting to take advantage of it.. but Sony had other ideas and scammed the would be scammers :smilecry: 

They did that intentionally for sure... and that idiot fell into their trap :hehe: 

18 minutes ago, ghostz said:

This is all you’ve got now :tom: can’t comment on Sony scamming you, so back to Apple. :mroff:

They never scammed me retard :tom: You're so fucking stupid this is why I rip on you until it sinks in, maybe then you will improve.

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

They never scammed me retard :tom: You're so fucking stupid this is why I rip on you until it sinks in, maybe then you will improve.

Says the kid who bashed MS for being anti consumer while praising Sony for it :kaz:

They scammed the fuckkkk outta you :mroff:

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Says the kid who bashed MS for being anti consumer while praising Sony for it :kaz:

They scammed the fuckkkk outta you :mroff:

Show me where I praised Sony for being anti-consumer

And

Tell me how exactly they scammed me :dreamy:

Or else consider yourself self-raped :tom:

Edited by TLHBO
4 hours ago, ghostz said:

I didn’t buy any cards, changed my mind after I realized they weren’t gonna be offering a large selection of PSP games. I still own all my PS1-PS4 consoles so the backwards compatibility of premium doesn’t interest me at all.

:freeman: Luckily I didn’t stack shit because in the end I decided it wasn’t worth it. Premium doesn’t give me access to anything I don’t already own other than a small selection of PSP games and that’s why I ultimately decided to stick with my current plan. I still own and operate all my old PS consoles.

:hest: LMFAO at the desperation of you going back 2 months ago to find my old posts though, you really tried your best to “own” me.

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

I didn’t buy any cards, changed my mind after I realized they weren’t gonna be offering a large selection of PSP games. I still own all my PS1-PS4 consoles so the backwards compatibility of premium doesn’t interest me at all.

:freeman: Luckily I didn’t stack shit because in the end I decided it wasn’t worth it. Premium doesn’t give me access to anything I don’t already own other than a small selection of PSP games and that’s why I ultimately decided to stick with my current plan. I still own and operate all my old PS consoles.

:hest: LMFAO at the desperation of you going back 2 months ago to find my old posts though, you really tried your best to “own” me.

It doesn’t change the fact that even you said Sony promoted this, then pulled this shit. And you’re defending it :kaz:

Sony announces if you have concurrent PS NOW and PS+ subscriptions, your account would be converted to PS+ Premium for the longer duration of the two. (Bait)

Gamers: *Buys years worth of PS Plus membership after being told 1 year Plus = 1 year Premium*

Sony: *Blocks PS Plus code redemption until June 13*

After June 13, 1 year Plus gets reduced to 0.5 year Premium. (Switch)

Edited by ghostz
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Take the L on what?

That they're not as desperate as Microsoft to sign people up for their service?

:drake:

They should be, considering its far inferior.