I finally got COVID

37 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I wouldn’t worry. The newer strains are pretty weak compared to the older ones, especially Delta. 

Yeah, I've had it twice so far. This second time was much milder and I didn't lose taste/smell like I did the first time. 

Hope you are doing well @lostfool

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Most autoimmune conditions that affect the skin dont actually contribute to worse cases of covid. you'll be fine.

Systemic Lupus is a systematic soft tissue autoimmune disease.  It affects all of my soft tissue including, brain, heart, lungs, kidneys etc.  Cutaneous Lupus is an autoimmune disease of the skin. 

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, Chicano3000X said:

Hang in there man, like they said, newer strains aren't as bad.

I caught it once, and it felt like a bad flu. I was out for a week. But that was an earlier strain. 

So far it has been mild.  I just have a bad headache and I am super fatigued 

I was just recently very sick... felt like a worse covid than what I had the first time, but I kept testing every day and it was negative every time.

I'm sure you'll be alright.  Like others have said the strains seem to be weaker now.  Worrying too much isn't good for you either,  so just keep an eye out for any changes and if you feel off, don't wait to get yourself checked out.

Just now, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

You'll be fine. My 92 year old grandpa had it last week and he's perfectly fine now. 

one of my distant aunts recently had it and nobody told her, since it would have worried her. 0 symptoms. i think she's like 92.

8 minutes ago, lostfool said:

So far mild symptoms.  Night sweats and mild vertigo from time to time.  Also a mild headache that won't go away.   

yup. sounds about right. the symptoms should lessen by tonight or tomorrow morning.