Sony has lost 2 millions subscribers since new transition

Just now, Remij said:

They are idiots.  Sony takes advantage of idiots. 

He keeps on demonstrating that he's still mad.:tom:Guess he just admitted paying for gamepass is also idiotic:hest:

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They totally revamped the PS+ structure, 96% of the previous PS+ user base switched to the new PS+ structure only 4% haven't.  That's a ridiculously high retention rate.    In that one quart

..........because you an idiot.   Since those games are already available on PS4, and for much cheaper.   OR   The state of PC gaming is so pathetic.............that PS4

Sony literally made billions off PS+ alone last year and are expected to make an even bigger profit off it this year.   Wow... such ownage... 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he just called himself an idiot:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Wow........talk about self-loathing.

Nope, I saved money by not buying a PS5.  And I didn't pay full price for a single one of those games.  Thanks Greenmangaming :love: 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He keeps on demonstrating that he's still mad.:tom:Guess he just admitted paying for gamepass is also idiotic:hest:

Like for example they're taking advantage of you.. .because you buy their games and don't play them.

You also buy their VR headsets and don't play those either :cruise: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope, I saved money by not buying a PS5. 

except those were PS4 ports that you paid $40-$60 for

:lawl::lawl:He thought he could get out of it..............he immediately failed

he paid $40-$60 for PS4 ports in the year 2021.............and he already has a PS4 (or so he claims)

SO think of how much of AN IDIOT he really is.:hest:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

except those were PS4 ports that you paid $40-$60 for

:lawl::lawl:He thought he could get out of it..............he immediately failed

Get out of what? :drake: 

I didn't pay what Sony was selling them for...  So no, I'm not quite the idiot that cows are.

I support Sony bringing their games to PC.  Part of that money helps Sony, and part of that money makes the cows mad.  It's worth it  :juggle:  

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

Get out of what? :drake: 

I didn't pay what Sony was selling them for...  So no, I'm not quite the idiot that cows are.

I support Sony bringing their games to PC.  Part of that money helps Sony, and part of that money makes the cows mad.  It's worth it  :juggle:  

He's trying to avoid that he tried to explain overpaying for PS4 ports.............by saying he was saving money by not paying a PS5

He literally thought that excuse was going to work :lawl::lawl::lawl:

He's now saying that he's OVERPAYING for PS4 ports..............because he's HOPING Jim Ryan is bringing over PS5 games to PC.

Even though Jim Ryan and the company have already reported to investors that they ARE KEEPING PS5 games exclusive, and they're not getting ported, all the way through the latter part of the PS5 lifecycle (2025)

Oh man...............he's admitting to being an even bigger idiot than we first thought.:hest:

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL now Jerky's claiming I might not have a PS4 console :drake: 

No, I didn't say that. I said that you claimed that.

Remember.........we've already established that you just admitted to being an idiot.:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

He's trying to avoid that he tried to explain overpaying for PS4 ports.............by saying he was saving money by not paying a PS5

He literally thought that excuse was going to work :lawl::lawl::lawl:

He's now saying that he's OVERPAYING for PS4 ports..............because he's HOPING Jim Ryan is bringing over PS5 games to PC.

Even though Jim Ryan and the company have already reported to investors that they ARE KEEPING PS5 games exclusive, and they're not getting ported, all the way through the latter part of the PS5 lifecycle (2025)

Oh man...............he's admitting to being an even bigger idiot than we first thought.:hest:

No.. I'm not overpaying for PS4 ports.. I'm paying less than what Sony is asking for them.

Me saving money by not buying a PS5 is besides that point....

And Jim Ryan IS bringing PS5 games to PC.  And if he doesn't... I don't care... it ends there :drake: 

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I didn't say that. I said that you claimed that.

Remember.........we've already established that you just admitted to being an idiot.:lawl:

You said I claimed I have a PS4... which means it's in doubt that I do... :lemming: 

So you're claiming that I might not have a PS4... idiot :drake: 

30 minutes ago, Remij said:

No I'm not mad at them.  Where the FUCK are you getting that from? :drake: 

I simply called Sony out for taking advantage of those people... and they will continue to do so, so long as revenue is up.  That means more $70 games... and price increases if they continue to lose subs... since they know you'll pay for it.  

You're literally getting butthurt because I'm telling you what you already know Sony does... :hest: 

Everyone is charging $70 not just Sony. COD the most bought game on Steam is $70 as you’re typing this lol.

Only reason MS isn’t charging $70 now is because none of their games are worth shit but once they manage to get some games their prices will go up to. You mean you haven’t seen Phil already doing an interview this week where he said the GP price is going to go up too?

You are a gullible idiot if you think Microshit’s prices aren’t gonna go up when finally get games. Prices are gonna go up across the board thanks to inflation. Same way the 4090 costs $1600+ when the 3090 was only $1500. The economy and market dictate the price not Sony. Other third party guys were charging $70 before Sony did you dumbass.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No.. I'm not overpaying for PS4 ports.. I'm paying less than what Sony is asking for them.

Yes, you did.

Sony was asking $10 for most of them within the past 2 years, on the PS4

You're overpaying.:hest:

He's trying to boast about buying bootleg steam keys, or he's trying to say that he's outright STEALING games.......which is something that I've said that pathetic hermits do.

Just now, Remij said:

You said I claimed I have a PS4... which means it's in doubt that I do... :lemming: 

So you're claiming that I might not have a PS4... idiot :drake: 

Yes you are an idiot.

Which is why you claiming things is something that should be taken with suspicion..............BECAUSE you've already established that you are an idiot.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Everyone is charging $70 not just Sony. COD the most bought game on Steam is $70 as you’re typing this lol.

Only reason MS isn’t charging $70 now is because none of their games are worth shit but once they manage to get some games their prices will go up to. You mean you haven’t seen Phil already doing an interview this week where he said the GP price is going to go up too?

You are a gullible idiot if you think Microshit’s prices aren’t gonna go up when finally get games. Prices are gonna go up across the board thanks to inflation. Same way the 4090 costs $1600+ when the 3090 was only $1500. The economy and market dictate the price not Sony. Other third party guys were charging $70 before Sony did you dumbass.

You keep talking to me about MS but I don't give a fuck bro... I'm talking about Sony. :D 

You can laugh at lemmings paying for GamePass and paying for shitty Xbox games all you want. :shrug: 

Just now, Remij said:

You keep talking to me about MS but I don't give a fuck bro... I'm talking about Sony. :D

Sorry.............the real world doesn't work that way.

He just said something that completely debunks your narrative, and your response is "JUST PRETEND THAT PART DOESN'T EXIST, JUST PRETEND ITS JUST SONY, BRO!!!"

You know who would try to think like that?

An idiot.:sass2:

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yes, you did.

Sony was asking $10 for most of them within the past 2 years, on the PS4

You're overpaying.:hest:

He's trying to boast about buying bootleg steam keys, or he's trying to say that he's outright STEALING games.......which is something that I've said that pathetic hermits do.

Yes you are an idiot.

Which is why you claiming things is something that should be taken with suspicion..............BECAUSE you've already established that you are an idiot.

No I didn't.  I didn't pay what Sony asked sweetie. 

There's nothing bootleg about Greenmangaming dumbass :Jeff:

LOL Jerky one moment "you're overpaying"... Jerky the next moment "you're buying bootleg games" :cry: 

I buy legit keys sold by Sony on Greenmangaming.  Cry more :mj: 

And look at him confirm what I just said.... that he's claiming I might not own one :tom: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry.............the real world doesn't work that way.

He just said something that completely debunks your narrative, and your response is "JUST PRETEND THAT PART DOESN'T EXIST, JUST PRETEND ITS JUST SONY, BRO!!!"

You know who would try to think like that?

An idiot.:sass2:

No he didn't.  I talked about Sony... he cried about MS.. when I don't own their console, or subscribe to GamePass :tom: 

His narrative would only work... if I was a lemming... with an Xbox... subscribing to GamePass... 

But I'm not :hest: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

No I didn't.  I didn't pay what Sony asked sweetie. 

There's nothing bootleg about Greenmangaming dumbass :Jeff:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:I'm screenshotting that. THis guy is boasting about getting a $7 discount on a $60 game..........that was being sold for less than $20 for PS4 owners.

What an idiot:drake:

Just now, Remij said:

No he didn't.  I talked about Sony... he cried about MS.. when I don't own their console

his argument is not reliant on your having to own an Xbox console.

He's talking about the services, in general.

And you ARE a paying GamePass subscriber.

So it still applies to you even thought you don't own the console.

Wow..............you couldn't figure that out, huh?

How idiotic of you.:sass2:

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:I'm screenshotting that. THis guy is boasting about getting a $7 discount on a $60 game..........that was being sold for less than $20 for PS4 owners.

What an idiot:drake:

his argument is not reliant on your having to own an Xbox console.

He's talking about the services, in general.

And you ARE a paying GamePass subscriber.

So it still applies to you even thought you don't own the console.

Wow..............you couldn't figure that out, huh?

How idiotic of you.:sass2:

LOL Couponhurey too good for $7 savings now? :tom: 

Yes it is.  When I'm talking about idiot cows buying the console, entering that ecosystem, paying for the services, and buying $70 games.... I certainly DO have to own an Xbox for that.

And no sweetie... I'm not subscribed to GamePass

11.png

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL Couponhurey too good for $7 savings now? :tom: 

Yes it is.  When I'm talking about idiot cows buying the console, entering that ecosystem, paying for the services, and buying $70 games.... I certainly DO have to own an Xbox for that.

And no sweetie... I'm not subscribed to GamePass

11.png

LOL you now saying that GamePass is stupid, and its not even worth keeping.

I love how you just traded one embarassment for an even bigger embarassment

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

And you STILL OVER PAID for a PS4 port

I guess everything I said about GamePass convinced him:hest:

• Haha 1