Sony has lost 2 millions subscribers since new transition

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL you now saying that GamePass is stupid, and its not even worth keeping.

I love how you just traded one embarassment for an even bigger embarassment

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

And you STILL OVER PAID for a PS4 port

I guess everything I said about GamePass convinced him:hest:

When did I ever say it was worth keeping a subscription to it?  LOL he's making up arguments now, because he just lost the last one he made :tom: 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They totally revamped the PS+ structure, 96% of the previous PS+ user base switched to the new PS+ structure only 4% haven't.  That's a ridiculously high retention rate.    In that one quart

..........because you an idiot.   Since those games are already available on PS4, and for much cheaper.   OR   The state of PC gaming is so pathetic.............that PS4

Sony literally made billions off PS+ alone last year and are expected to make an even bigger profit off it this year.   Wow... such ownage... 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

When did I ever say it was worth keeping a subscription to it? 

he's making like Phil Spencer and no longer hyping Gamepass

boy, i knew you were a fakeboy, but I didn't know you were a fakeboy in this particular way.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's funny seeing this fake cow claim that Sony's best games aren't worth $40 :tom: 

i love how he tried to change the working

i said that THEY WERE BEING SOLD to ps4 owners at $10-$20 dollars.

I didn't say about what their worth was.

they were worth their price..............when they first launched 4 to 5 years ago.:hest:

you're paying $40-$60 for 4-5 year old ports.

there's literally no way you don't look like an idiot here.

59 minutes ago, Remij said:

You keep talking to me about MS but I don't give a fuck bro... I'm talking about Sony. :D 

You can laugh at lemmings paying for GamePass and paying for shitty Xbox games all you want. :shrug: 

You’re paying for GamePass and the shitty games in it. You’re an idiot too like your fellow lemshits :drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he's making like Phil Spencer and no longer hyping Gamepass

boy, i knew you were a fakeboy, but I didn't know you were a fakeboy in this particular way.

I just hyped the fact that PC subs were going up, because there's actual PC content on there that some gamers would like.

MS haven't had any first party games in over a year... why would I be hyping it right now? Especially if you're a console player...:drake: 

LOL I like how I proved him wrong after he just tried telling me that I was a GP subscriber... and now he's trying to say I'm owned... by not paying MS $15 a month for games I don't want :drake: 

I already told this forum.. and you by extension... that I use GP as a rental service to test some games that I'm not sure if I'll want to buy or not.  I've never said people should stay subscribed to it if they don't have content they want.

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

I just hyped the fact that PC subs were going up, because there's actual PC content on there that some gamers would like.

he's now backtracking:hest:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

MS haven't had any first party games in over a year... why would I be hyping it right now?

he's literally talking out of both sides of his mouth.

he's literally switching to "its succeeding on PC"

to "you;re stupid if you subscribe to GamePass"

so.................pc gamers are stupid now, huh?:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:and we now have a second example, the first was paying $40-$60 for ps4 ports, and the second is "gamepass subs, which are for idiots, sure seems to be growing for pc gamers."

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i love how he tried to change the working

i said that THEY WERE BEING SOLD to ps4 owners at $10-$20 dollars.

I didn't say about what their worth was.

they were worth their price..............when they first launched 4 to 5 years ago.:hest:

you're paying $40-$60 for 4-5 year old ports.

there's literally no way you don't look like an idiot here.

Because those old versions are literally shit tier now.  1080p versions at 30fps.. who would pay more for that? :tom: 

$40 on PC for Sony's best games... at their best... on a new platform to new consumers, with better features like Ultrawide and enhanced RT...

Yea, it's worth it for the cow tears alone :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Because those old versions are literally shit tier now.  1080p versions at 30fps.. who would pay more for that? :tom: 

you are.

you're buying gow ragnorok for ps4

oh

my

god

I almost feel sorry for what I am doing to him at this point.

his teeth flew out of his mouth

jvGT6HY.gif

• dead 1

he's now backtracking:hest:

he's literally talking about of both sides of his mouth.

he's literally switching to "its succeeding on PC"

to "you;re stupid if you subscribe to GamePass"

so.................pc gamers are stupid now, huh?:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:and we now have a second example, the first was paying $40-$60 for ps4 ports, and the second is "gamepass subs, which are for idiots, sure seems to be growing for pc gamers."

LOL this is hard for Jerky to follow :mj: 

Sweetie.. I'm not subbed to it, because I have no reason to sub to it.  You said I was.  You were wrong.

You said I hadn't hyped GamePass recently... but I just did, specifically the PC side.. which is growing.

I'm CLEARLY referring to console gamers here, paying for online services, and subscription services... :drake: 

Edited by Remij
12 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You’re paying for GamePass and the shitty games in it. You’re an idiot too like your fellow lemshits :drake:

Another idiot with a wrong claim

11.png

:lemming: 

Gee, it's no surprise that the two idiot butthurt bitches in this thread can't accept when they're wrong.  They can't understand any nuance in any argument... and attack with "bubu you're a lemming so you must be subscribed to GP... You defended it once!!" bullshit :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL this is hard for Jerky to follow :mj: 

Sweetie.. I'm not subbed to it, because I have no reason to sub to it.  You said I was.  You were wrong.

which means you are a fakeboy that had been defending a service FOR YEARS that you actually knew wasn't worth it.

you have been unsubscribed for a year now.

that's not hard to follow

you've embarrassed yourself, and are a fakeboy

what part of that do you have trouble understanding?

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You said I hadn't hyped GamePass recently... but I just did, specifically the PC side..

.........which makes you a hypocrite, and you are literally typing a contradictory statement

that's backtracking

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm CLEARLY referring to console gamers here, paying for online services, and subscription services...

yes.........paying for online and subscription services is stupid

and you just tried boasting about PC owners doing this.

so................PC owners are increasingly becoming stupid

what part of that did you have trouble understanding?

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you are.

you're buying gow ragnorok for ps4

oh

my

god

I almost feel sorry for what I am doing to him at this point.

his teeth flew out of his mouth

jvGT6HY.gif

GoW:R is a new game.. and you just said they are worth their price when they're new LOL thanks for completely owning youself :lawl: :lawl: 

Just now, jehurey said:

which means you are a fakeboy that had been defending a service FOR YEARS that you actually knew wasn't worth it.

you have been unsubscribed for a year now.

that's not hard to follow

you've embarrassed yourself, and are a fakeboy

.........which makes you a hypocrite, and you are literally typing a contradictory statement

that's backtracking

yes.........paying for online and subscription services is stupid

and you just tried boasting about PC owners doing this.

so................PC owners are increasingly becoming stupid

what part of that did you have trouble understanding?

No, I'm not a fakeboy.  If I defended the service, it's because I can see it's value to certain people... idiot :drake: 

OMG you can't even follow that :lawl: 

And LOL you just admitted paying for PSN and PS+ was stupid OMG THANKS FOR THAT! :ovolol: 

He thought he had something going with all that red text LOL  This idiot is like a bull seeing red :kaz: 

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

GoW:R is a new game.. and you just said they are worth their price when they're new LOL thanks for completely owning youself :lawl: :lawl: 

so where those games.

you just said paying full price for 1080p and 30fps........"who would pay for that"

you would.:hest:

you need to take your L, because thats checkmate.

unless you were lying about buying it on PS4.........:bena:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so where those games.

you just said paying full price for 1080p and 30fps........"who would pay for that"

you would.:hest:

you need to take your L, because thats checkmate.

unless you were lying about buying it on PS4.........:bena:

Who would pay more than that for OLD games at that res and framerate...

New games is different.  Hell, there's even 1080p modes in PS5 games :reg: 

So yea, I'll buy GoW:R for $60.. because it's new.

Then I'll sell the console version, and get it on PC at native 4K 100+fps :blessed: 

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, I'm not a fakeboy.  If I defended the service, it's because

............you're a fakeboy

here is you talking about gamepass, and boasting about it.

On 2022-10-08 at 8:57 PM, Remij said:

Oh for sure.  There's a lot of good GamePass games to play.  I'm specifically talking about Microsoft Games Studios and their first party games lol.

that was barely 4 weeks ago

gee what happened between then and now?

On 2022-03-31 at 4:23 PM, Remij said:

Less than 0% chance of Starfield being a 10h trial.

Is that how desperate you are to hate on GamePass? :mj: 

you defending Gamepass

On 2022-03-30 at 4:57 PM, Remij said:

Subscriptions WILL take over.

Nobody said it's happening today or tomorrow...

And I like that Jim Ryan also gave a perfect response about why you can't compare Netflix and Gamepass... because gaming is very different from things like Music and Movies.  Which I tried to tell you.

Jim Ryan also said the industry is changing rapidly...

There's a very clear sign here... that you're missing Jer.  And I want you to know this... Their new "Spartacus" subscription service tiers... is the FIRST step.. in the direction of adopting the GamePass model.  Much like they've taken their first steps with their "PC initiative"... so too have they began their push out into game subscription services. :reg: 

and now you are calling people who subscribe...............idiots?:drake:

On 2022-03-12 at 4:00 PM, Remij said:

You're awful worried about something that isn't your problem.

It's like idiots worrying about how GamePass will be sustainable... LOL even Phil Spencer told people.... just enjoy the games... it's sustainable :drake: 

except not being sustained..........by you

because you found it to be unworthy and cancelled your service

On 2022-03-10 at 6:20 PM, Remij said:

Game was awesome on PC for me.  DLSS and RT maxed out.

I think they've released some patches since then too.  Can't say what it would be like on the 2060, but it's worth a shot I guess.  The perk of GamePass haha.

this is you boasting about the perk of trying a game on PC Gamepass

on March 2022

but you claimed you cancelled PC gamepass back in August of 2021??????????????????

On 2022-02-05 at 10:06 PM, Remij said:

There is a reason.. and I told you.  Gamers have more attachment to games and the devices they specifically play on....  

If I buy Disney+.. I can watch it on essentially every device...  If GamePass was on every gaming device... then subs would increase massively.

I already explained why PC gamers are less likely to adopt subscription services for games in general...  I've already explained how GamePass got off to a very slow start because at first there were no Day 1 games, and it was mostly indie and 3rd party games that were old.

Again, it comes down to gamers being less accepting of change in general.  Many gamers don't really want forces messing with the way the get and consume their games.

GamePass is not failing... and Phil Spencer has already debunked that bullshit many times.  And LOL at comparing it to PS+... which is THE ONLY WAY to play PS games online...  Meanwhile on Xbox you have people who don't want GamePass, subscribed to Xbox Live Gold..  If MS made it so the only way to play online on Xbox was to subscribe to GamePass... the subscription numbers would shoot way up :drake:

What a dumbass you are :tom:

you're contradicting that, today

and are boasting about PC gamepass subscriptions.:drake:

"gamepass is not failing".............except for you personally, it did fail.:drake:

oh man..............I knew I would catch him abandoning each and every single one of his talking points from the past 4 years.

And yup.............he's officially abandoning them.:blessed:

Just now, Remij said:

Who would pay more than that for OLD games at that res and framerate...

No, you don't get to add more qualifiers after I already caught you

so increased resolution and framerate are now worth full price?

so PS5 remakes of PS4 games, like TLOU1 are perfectly okay then

:lawl::lawl::lawl:is he starting to realize that I am going to have a field day with this, and there is literally no way he can get out. he effectively created a rock-paper-scissor scenario, he's so fucking stupid:lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

............you're a fakeboy

here is you talking about gamepass, and boasting about it.

that was barely 4 weeks ago

gee what happened between then and now?

you defending Gamepass

and now you are calling people who subscribe...............idiots?:drake:

except not being sustained..........by you

because you found it to be unworthy and cancelled your service

this is you boasting about the perk of trying a game on PC Gamepass

on March 2022

but you claimed you cancelled PC gamepass back in August of 2021??????????????????

you're contradicting that, today

and are boasting about PC gamepass subscriptions.:drake:

"gamepass is not failing".............except for you personally, it did fail.:drake:

oh man..............I knew I would catch him abandoning each and every single one of his talking points from the past 4 years.

And yup.............he's officially abandoning them.:blessed:

Where do I say you should stay subscribed to it?

And Jerky is learning that me and other people are different... and yet I can still see the value in it for some people.

And yes, some people are idiots for staying subscribed to it.

There's lots of good MS games on the service... that doesn't mean that *I* should subscribe to it.  I own those games... :drake: 

Yes, there's plenty of perks to using gamepass to try games... I literally JUST said that in this thread.

What are you even talking about... I've had and cancelled GamePass many times.  Again, I told you that I use it sometimes to try out games.

I never said it was sustained by me..  It doesn't matter what I say or do... Phil said it's sustainable :drake: 

Nah, Gamepass doesn't fail for me personally... the way I use it can be quite beneficial.  This year has been dry for Xbox... of course I'm not subscribed to it.

LOL.. what a bunch of bullshit you just typed :shrug: 

No, you don't get to add more qualifiers after I already caught you

so increased resolution and framerate are now worth full price?

so PS5 remakes of PS4 games, like TLOU1 are perfectly okay then

:lawl::lawl::lawl:is he starting to realize that I am going to have a field day with this, and there is literally no way he can get out. he effectively created a rock-paper-scissor scenario, he's so fucking stupid:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Nope.  You said they were worth $60 when they were new... and now only worth $10-20... and I said that's because they're shitty old versions of those old games now.

Obviously new games are different... because they are new games never experienced by anyone else before.

Never said full price.  But certainly worth more.  Wasn't Sony charging for upgrades? :mj: 

And he doesn't realize that I'm already having a field day with HIM :lawl: