Sony has lost 2 millions subscribers since new transition

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's getting mad because I am telling him that he's going to get bitchslapped again.

and how does he respond..............well, like a bitch obviously.

Can't have a bitchslap without a bitch present. And there he is!:drake:

Jerky, you couldn't act confident if your life depended on it.  I'd smack the ever living shit out of you kid... both figuratively and literally :mj: 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They totally revamped the PS+ structure, 96% of the previous PS+ user base switched to the new PS+ structure only 4% haven't.  That's a ridiculously high retention rate.    In that one quart

..........because you an idiot.   Since those games are already available on PS4, and for much cheaper.   OR   The state of PC gaming is so pathetic.............that PS4

Sony literally made billions off PS+ alone last year and are expected to make an even bigger profit off it this year.   Wow... such ownage... 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No.  I don't think sheep are idiotic for buying new Nintendo games in 2022...

I think paying that money for PS4 games that run at that resolution in 2022 would be idiotic... if there are better versions to play.  And buying much better versions with higher graphics settings, more features, higher framerates and higher resolutions, for $40 is perfectly understandable.

LOL he's backtracking some more.

This guy has abandoned just about every single position he's stated from the past 4 years within the previous 24 hours.

That's how bad I am tearing him apart.

I'm bitchslapping YEARS OFF of him:lawl:

So now he won't make fun of Switch games being lower res and lower framerate at launch. Fantastic!!!

There are better versions of Ragnorok to play.

You just self-owned yourself..........again:hest:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jerky, you couldn't act confident if your life depended on it.

Bitch is getting angry again:hest:

Especially after how embarassing of a night he had last night, in which I actually thought that he may have been having a stroke, he was losing arguments so badly.

He knows it, so he's trying to compensate for last night:lawl:

He's going to get bitchslapped again for a second straight night.

The Beggij Special, I've come to call it. Bitchslap One Night, Get a Second Night of Bitchslapping for FREE!

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's backtracking some more.

This guy has abandoned just about every single position he's stated from the past 4 years within the previous 24 hours.

That's how bad I am tearing him apart.

I'm bitchslapping YEARS OFF of him:lawl:

So now he won't make fun of Switch games being lower res and lower framerate at launch. Fantastic!!!

There are better versions of Ragnorok to play.

You just self-owned yourself..........again:hest:

I'll definitely be making fun of Switch games for being lower resolution, and shitty framerates.  And I'll make fun of them paying $60 for trash too.

There IS better versions of Ragnarok to play... but none that are worth buying :tom: 

The BEST version will not be on a Playstation anyway :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'll definitely be making fun of Switch games for being lower resolution

So you are an idiot, who just bought a port of a game at lower resolution, and bought it at $70

See that's why we're making fun of you.

Thanks for losing.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you are an idiot, who just bought a port of a game at lower resolution, and bought it at $70

See that's why we're making fun of you.

Thanks for losing.

He's making fun of me for buying a Playstation exclusive for full price at its original launch :lawl: 

Ok... you got me Jerky :omglol: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's making fun of me for buying a Playstation exclusive for full price at its original launch 

you tried to make fun of people paying GoW 2018 and Horizon Zero Dawn for full price at its launch.

And you also tried to make fun of people buying those games at heavily discounted prices years later.

And you only had ONE REASON for all of that..............1080p and 30fps makes it shitty.

Period. Full Stop. And you gave no qualifiers.

So......................you just admitted to BEING AN IDIOT, correct?

Just now, jehurey said:

you tried to make fun of people paying GoW 2018 and Horizon Zero Dawn for full price at its launch.

And you also tried to make fun of people buying those games at heavily discounted prices years later.

And you only had ONE REASON for all of that..............1080p and 30fps makes it shitty.

Period. Full Stop. And you gave no qualifiers.

So......................you just admitted to BEING AN IDIOT, correct?

You're not even going to play this game, shut the fuck up clown :mj: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Bitch is getting angry because her gums are swelling up again:hest:

Go cry somewhere else, bitch.

Get off your retarded ass arguing in circles on here and go play the original game first you dumb bitch :mj: