Sony has lost 2 millions subscribers since new transition

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Where do I say you should stay subscribed to it?

If you are defending it.............you are a fakeboy for privately KNOWING that its not worth it.

You're not a special case exception

You are the average gamer, and you've determined that it isn't worth owning.

And the reason why you don't care to subscribe to it are reasons I'VE ALREADY SAID BEFORE MANY TIMES.

80% of the library is worthless indie shit that you can buy for cheap at an end of year humble bundle sale.

the bethesda library is basically usless to anybody who was an avid gamer prior to 2018, YOU ALREADY OWN THOSE BETHESDA games.

you're a hypocrite

you were saying something ON THIS FORUM...........and doing the opposite in real life

you're a fakeboy.

you have a history, a PROVEN history, of being a fakeboy on this forum.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They totally revamped the PS+ structure, 96% of the previous PS+ user base switched to the new PS+ structure only 4% haven't.  That's a ridiculously high retention rate.    In that one quart

..........because you an idiot.   Since those games are already available on PS4, and for much cheaper.   OR   The state of PC gaming is so pathetic.............that PS4

Sony literally made billions off PS+ alone last year and are expected to make an even bigger profit off it this year.   Wow... such ownage... 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Nope.  You said they were worth $60 when they were new... and now only worth $10-20... and I said that's because they're shitty old versions of those old games now.

No they're not.

They run exactly the same as they did new.

They're worth less.............because they're old, and the standards of gaming have moved beyond it.

GAMEPLAY IS FIVE YEARS OLD

You paid $60 for FIVE YEAR OLD GAMEPLAY

sorry, resolution and framerate isn't going to help you, because you're saying that PS5 games that do nothing more but just increase the resolution and framerate are also worthless

so you're completely blocked there, bud

That's checkmate.

Just now, jehurey said:

No they're not.

They run exactly the same as they did new.

They're worth less.............because they're old, and the standards of gaming have moved beyond it.

GAMEPLAY IS FIVE YEARS OLD

sorry, resolution and framerate isn't going to help you, because you're saying that PS5 games that do nothing more but just increase the resolution and framerate are also worthless

so you're completely blocked there, bud

That's checkmate.

No, standards change.  1080p 30fps doesn't have the same value now that it did back then.... in fact you have PS5 owners literally CRYING because some games only support 30fps... and not buying them because of that LOL

So yes, better looking and performing versions of the same games are worth more now..

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I paid around $50 for Sony's best games... on PC.  

It's a price I'm willing to pay for their older titles so I never have to buy a console from them ever again. :geese: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, standards change.  1080p 30fps doesn't have the same value now that it did back then.

Except you are paying for exactly that, 1080p and 30fps, right now in October 2022, for GoW Ragnorok

You are literally losing your entire argument, right there.

• dead 1
52 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL this is hard for Jerky to follow :mj: 

Sweetie.. I'm not subbed to it, because I have no reason to sub to it.  You said I was.  You were wrong.

You said I hadn't hyped GamePass recently... but I just did, specifically the PC side.. which is growing.

I'm CLEARLY referring to console gamers here, paying for online services, and subscription services... :drake: 

Coming from the same clown that is mad Sony is making money. I’ve got nothing to be butthurt about. I’ve got a high-end PC and a PS5. I get the best of everything and I don’t wait for games or play PS4 versions of Sony’s games like you (LMFAO!  @ playing PS4 version of GOWR in 2022)  :mj:

I can’t imagine torturing myself playing the PS4 version of a game in 2022 like a peasant because I’m too stubborn to buy a PS5 and give Sony money for a better version of the game. You admit Sony’s games are great, so much so that you’re willing to pay full price for them on PC years after they launch and you’re also willing to play the last gen versions of them but you’re mad that they are making money. What a butthurt bitch :cruise:

6F25424E-035E-4134-8929-4FC7EBB000F7.thumb.jpeg.39837ec6be00aa346630e251cd9162e5.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If you are defending it.............you are a fakeboy for privately KNOWING that its not worth it.

You're not a special case exception

You are the average gamer, and you've determined that it isn't worth owning.

And the reason why you don't care to subscribe to it are reasons I'VE ALREADY SAID BEFORE MANY TIMES.

80% of the library is worthless indie shit that you can buy for cheap at an end of year humble bundle sale.

the bethesda library is basically usless to anybody who was an avid gamer prior to 2018, YOU ALREADY OWN THOSE BETHESDA games.

you're a hypocrite

you were saying something ON THIS FORUM...........and doing the opposite in real life

you're a fakeboy.

you have a history, a PROVEN history, of being a fakeboy on this forum.

lmfao... you are so fucking stupid.. You can't see the nuance in anything... :hest: 

I use it how it benefits me.  I'm not MS' ideal subscriber....  I don't subscribe to it year round because it's not worth that for me personally.

For SOME people... it will be.. because they don't either want to buy full priced game, or can't.

For SOME people... they're idiots to subscribe year round.. when MS' own output is dry as fuck... like this year...

Now for some reason you can't seem to understand that simple logic.  You can't seem to understand that for some PC gamers, there's a lot of good titles on there... for SOME gamers, there's good MS games on there... For SOME gamers... it's an amazing value.  For OTHER gamers... it's not.

You ACTUALLY think you have some logic behind what you post... but it's just all bullshit from a seriously blinded butthurt individual who literally created narratives in his head that he wants to believe so bad.. and you end up looking like a fool every time you voice them. :shake: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, I paid around $50 for Sony's best games... on PC.  

It's a price I'm willing to pay

..........because you an idiot.

Since those games are already available on PS4, and for much cheaper.

OR

The state of PC gaming is so pathetic.............that PS4 games from 2017/2018 are worth more than MOST PC games and the prices they are selling for.

Oh man............I've seen you lose argumernts badly before, and you babble on with weak talking points that even you know you can't defend.

I can't think of any other time I have utterly destroyed you, and you are making the absolute weakest arguments I have ever seen from you.

You're completely aimless............it looks really bad. Wow.

• Geese 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you are paying for exactly that, 1080p and 30fps, right now in October 2022, for GoW Ragnorok

You are literally losing your entire argument, right there.

No, I'm paying for a new game that nobody has ever played before.

It's not JUST about resolution and framerate... it's about the fact that OLD games at that resolution and framerate have LESS value than a better version of those same games...

However, a NEW game... is a new game.  I'm not buying a PS5 to play God of War Ragnarok when I know it's coming to PC.

I'll buy and play the PS4 version on my PRO and potentially trade it in afterwards for a Steam card :geese: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

OR

The state of PC gaming is so pathetic.............that PS4 games from 2017/2018 are worth more than MOST PC games and the prices they are selling for.

Oh man............I've seen you lose argumernts badly before, and you babble on with weak talking points that even you know you can't defend.

I can't think of any other time I have utterly destroyed you, and you are making the absolute weakest arguments I have ever seen from you.

His whole argument about playing the best version of Sony’s games is destroyed by the mere fact that he’s playing the PS4 version of GOW Ragnarok in 2022. The retard is the only one that can’t see the flaw of his argument :sabu:

Just now, Remij said:

lmfao... you are so fucking stupid.. You can't see the nuance in anything... :hest: 

No, you are simply full of shit.

That's not nuance................that's just you FULL of shit.

I already explained how you are not a UNIQUE gamer.

The very things that gamepass is worthless for you..............is worthless for just about any avid gamer.

Last week, I made the joke that GamePass is only worth it if you were some heavily shielded young adult, maybe a MORMON KID, and you didn't play your first video game until 2017.

Then everything on gamepass seems like a great deal.

But for the majority of gamers...gamepass was suspect from the start.

• Upvote 1

OR

No.  

Those games are shitty on PS4...

My money goes towards Sony bringing more games to PC, and making cows and fake ones like you... really butthurt.  That's definitely worth it.  And as my PS library on PC grows... the console becomes meaningless.

PS4 has already lost damn near all of its worth.

"I can't think of any other time I have utterly destroyed you" .... I know you can't. :hest: 

No, I'm paying for a new game that nobody has ever played before.

It's not JUST about resolution and framerate...

you just said that it was about the resolution and framerate when you pay $40-$60 on the PC

Oh my god, you are absolutely embarassing yourself.

I can literally BEAT any change in argument you make.

You've created a rock-paper-scissor scenario.............you keep on moving to another talking point, that is contradicted by a PREVIOUS talking point

:hest::hest::hest:holy shit are you on drugs or something?

Just now, Remij said:

No.  

you paid $40-$60 for those "shitty" games

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

And if you say that they're shitty because of their resolution and framerate.........you're paying $70 for that resolution and framerate THIS WEEK

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:he's going to leave the forum after this amazing aneurysm he's having.

• Haha 1

No.  

My money goes towards Sony bringing more games to PC, and making cows and fake ones like you... really butthurt.  That's definitely worth it.  And as my PS library on PC grows... the console becomes meaningless.

PS4 has already lost damn near all of its worth.

"I can't think of any other time I have utterly destroyed you" .... I know you can't. :hest: 

Bro, you are playing the last gen version of God of War Ragnarok in 2022. Your whole argument is void. Why are you still fighting your self-ownage? :drake:

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

His whole argument about playing the best version of Sony’s games is destroyed by the mere fact that he’s playing the PS4 version of GOW Ragnarok in 2022. The retard is the only one that can’t see the flaw of his argument :sabu:

The game was made for PS4.  I've literally just said I'm not buying a PS5 for GoWR LOL :mj: 

Imagine buying a PS5 for a game when I can already play this shit on my PS4... which will just be best on PC anyway :lawl: 

I'll play the shitty version of GoWR no problem.  Unlike Jerky... I'll actually play it :geese: 

The game was made for PS4

those other games were also made for PS4

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

the ones you paid $40-$60 for.:lawl:

Do I need to call a hospital for you? I think you're having a stroke right now. LOL

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

The game was made for PS4.  I've literally just said I'm not buying a PS5 for GoWR LOL :mj: 

Imagine buying a PS5 for a game when I can already play this shit on my PS4... which will just be best on PC anyway :lawl: 

I'll play the shitty version of GoWR no problem.  Unlike Jerky... I'll actually play it :geese: 

What a retard. So you’ll suffer and play the worst version of a game available so that you can then go out and buy it again at full price in 5 years time for PC?

You are a fucking imbecile :freeman::freeman::freeman:

Only a retard would make this kind of argument :mickeyj:

PS: The other games you spent $50-60 on Steam for were also made for PS4.   :sabu:  You are retarded AF.

Edited by FIREPOWER

you just said that it was about the resolution and framerate when you pay $40-$60 on the PC

Oh my god, you are absolutely embarassing yourself.

I can literally BEAT any change in argument you make.

You've created a rock-paper-scissor scenario.............you keep on moving to another talking point, that is contradicted by a PREVIOUS talking point

:hest::hest::hest:holy shit are you on drugs or something?

God you're an idiot.

The res and framerate and extra features add value to it.  It's a better version of the old game.. therefore it is worth more.

You know when Switch gets a version of an old game like.... Alan Wake... and instead of being better than the old versions.... it's actually worse...  The PC version is the opposite of that... You're getting a BETTER version.

Now... for a NEW game... the value comes from the fact that you've never played it before.

Like if you and I both buy a PC game.... my PC game runs that game WAY better than your shitty PC does..  But you paid the same price as me, because it's a new game, right?

See how that works?

God of War Ragnarok's value to me... comes from the fact that I already own a PS4 to play it on.  I've already said it's not worth buying a PS5 over...  ESPECIALLY when I know a better version will be on my preferred platform soon enough.

Get it now :drake: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

those other games were also made for PS4

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

the ones you paid $40-$60 for.:lawl:

Do I need to call a hospital for you? I think you're having a stroke right now. LOL

They're better versions than the PS4 versions.... idiot :drake: