Sony has lost 2 millions subscribers since new transition

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They totally revamped the PS+ structure, 96% of the previous PS+ user base switched to the new PS+ structure only 4% haven't.  That's a ridiculously high retention rate.    In that one quart

..........because you an idiot.   Since those games are already available on PS4, and for much cheaper.   OR   The state of PC gaming is so pathetic.............that PS4

Sony literally made billions off PS+ alone last year and are expected to make an even bigger profit off it this year.   Wow... such ownage... 

Posted Images

They totally revamped the PS+ structure, 96% of the previous PS+ user base switched to the new PS+ structure only 4% haven't.  That's a ridiculously high retention rate. 

In that one quarter the new PS+ drove record breaking revenue for Sony. 

It's not the ownage you think. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Another thread backfire from @ghostz the retard :mj:

Subs are down but revenue is up 21%. The idiot didn’t read through their financials properly. Even with the sub count down they are still printing money lol unlike LBox and GamePass.

Increased prices which idiot cows are happy to pay.  They're losing subs but bleeding the suckers dry.

$70 remakes will do that.

Edited by Remij
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Increased prices which idiot cows are happy to pay.  They're losing subs but bleeding the suckers dry.

LOL this guy is bashing cows for paying for a service that is just like GamePass?:hest:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Remij said:

:dbry:LMFAO! He’s mad that people are willing to pay $70 for Sony’s top quality games unlike Microshit that can’t get anyone to pay for their dogshit games and are still losing subs :mickeyj:

6F25424E-035E-4134-8929-4FC7EBB000F7.jpeg

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:dbry:LMFAO! He’s mad that people are willing to pay $70 for Sony’s top quality games unlike Microshit that can’t get anyone to pay for their dogshit games and are still losing subs :mickeyj:

We've lost 2 million subs... but we increased the price to take advantage of our idiot fanboys! 

More remakes incoming :hehe: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

We've lost 2 million subs... but we increased the price to take advantage of our idiot fanboys! 

More remakes incoming :hehe: 

:drake:  Are you pocket watching cows when you just paid $1600+ for a 4090? You above all people should know that people will spend money on quality. Why are you mad that cows are spending money on quality games instead of being mad at MS for not giving you shit to spend money on? Microsoft launched that dogshit console and 2 years later all you have to show for it is an Alien Penis Simulator with Scorn and a picture book game with Pentiment lol. They have absolutely nothing for Holiday 2022 and you are here defending them lol.

63E85900-28D4-4A86-B51A-5960CEFAFA16.jpeg

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:drake:  Are you pocket watching cows when you just paid $1600+ for a 4090? You above all people should know that people will spend money on quality. Why are you mad that cows are spending money on quality games instead of being mad at MS for not giving you shit to spend money on? Microsoft launched that dogshit console and 2 years later all you have to show for it is an Alien Penis Simulator with Scorn and a picture book game with Pentiment lol. They have absolutely nothing for Holiday 2022 and you are here defending them lol.

63E85900-28D4-4A86-B51A-5960CEFAFA16.jpeg

Why are you getting mad about that?  I'm not getting mad about Cows getting ripped off... it just is what it is.  Sony are losing subscribers.. and they're making up the difference by ripping off their core customers.

Nvidia does the same shit... you don't see me saying they don't...

Just now, Remij said:

Why are you getting mad about that?  I'm not getting mad about Cows getting ripped off... it just is what it is.  Sony are losing subscribers.. and they're making up the difference by ripping off their core customers.

LOL you were literally getting mad in your post.

Calling them idiots.......for paying into a service that YOU pay for, as well.:hest:

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I bought a 4090 too, I’m not mad. I like paying for quality too. You’re the one getting at Cows for spending money on quality. You’re a hypocrite and a clown :cruise:

The real ripoff is Microshit making a $500 console and having the audacity to release it without games. You lemshits are still giving MS money for absolutely nothing but garbage ass games that you wouldn’t play for free :mj:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

I bought a 4090 too, I’m not mad. I like paying for quality too. You’re the one getting at Cows for spending money on quality. You’re a hypocrite and a clown :cruise:

The real ripoff is Microshit making a $500 console and having the audacity to release it without games. You lemshits are still giving MS money for absolutely nothing but garbage ass games that you wouldn’t play for free :mj:

No I'm not mad at them.  Where the FUCK are you getting that from? :drake: 

I simply called Sony out for taking advantage of those people... and they will continue to do so, so long as revenue is up.  That means more $70 games... and price increases if they continue to lose subs... since they know you'll pay for it.  

You're literally getting butthurt because I'm telling you what you already know Sony does... :hest: 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL you were literally getting mad in your post.

Calling them idiots.......for paying into a service that YOU pay for, as well.:hest:

They are idiots.  Sony takes advantage of idiots.  Weren't you laughing at PC gamers that Sony was taking advantage of with their prices?

Yea, they're taking advantage of you too.  Except well at least PC players wont be paying for online... that comes out of YOUR pockets from increased prices :hest: 

Thanks for that :tom: