Sony has lost 2 millions subscribers since new transition

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They totally revamped the PS+ structure, 96% of the previous PS+ user base switched to the new PS+ structure only 4% haven't.  That's a ridiculously high retention rate.    In that one quart

..........because you an idiot.   Since those games are already available on PS4, and for much cheaper.   OR   The state of PC gaming is so pathetic.............that PS4

Sony literally made billions off PS+ alone last year and are expected to make an even bigger profit off it this year.   Wow... such ownage... 

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

This thread is too much to read first thing in the morning lol

It's pretty simple if you ignore the Jerry go round parts.

Let's put it this way... when a game releases on Switch, PC, and PS or Xbox... the Switch has the shittiest version of those games, right?  But they charge the same amount for them, right?

People accept that, because its a new game.  The game has value, because it's new to the person.

OLD games which are cheap because they are old, are less quality than a new version of that game that runs faster and looks better... like a remaster for example... therefore the value of that game comes from the fact that it's better than the old shitty version... hence the higher price.

I'll play the shitty version of GoWR, because it's not worth the price of a PS5 to play a better version of it.  It's worth $60 to me... because it's a new game.

Edited by Remij

Just skimmed the thread.... Remij is doing exactly what I said hermits will be doing with Sony games (which he denied)... Double dipping and purchasing the same game twice... Once on console and a second time on PC. 

:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Just skimmed the thread.... Remij is doing exactly what I said hermits will be doing with Sony games (which he denied)... Double dipping and purchasing the same game twice... Once on console and a second time on PC. 

:umad:

Show me where I denied this :drake:

You've already known I played these games on PS4...  

Sonys own data shows that most people buying their games on PC are new customers.. :umad:

35 minutes ago, Remij said:

Show me where I denied this :drake:

You've already known I played these games on PS4...  

Sonys own data shows that most people buying their games on PC are new customers.. :umad:

Did I say most hermits will do it?... I said they will be double Dibble it.... U denied hermits will double dip. 

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Did I say most hermits will do it?... I said they will be double Dibble it.... U denied hermits will double dip. 

You said that I denied they would... and that's bullshit because I never said that. 

Post me saying that...

You can't... because OBVIOUSLY I'm buying the games again....

1 hour ago, Remij said:

You said that I denied they would... and that's bullshit because I never said that. 

Post me saying that...

You can't... because OBVIOUSLY I'm buying the games again....

And that's you're contradiction. 

You said it when I told you that's one of the reason why Sony isn't day and date. 

With the staggered releases on PC they're getting double dippers + new customers on PC.  With day and date they lose all the double dippers. 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And that's you're contradiction. 

You said it when I told you that's one of the reason why Sony isn't day and date. 

With the staggered releases on PC they're getting double dippers + new customers on PC.  With day and date they lose all the double dippers. 

They will gain FAR more people by releasing the games day and date and catching the hype cycle of the game at it's original launch.

And I'm not referring to people that would have bought the game on console... I'm referring to strictly PC gamers who would buy the game, at full price.

That's why I told you Sony's own data shows the vast majority of people who have bought their games on PC... aren't double dippers.

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

They will gain FAR more people by releasing the games day and date and catching the hype cycle of the game at it's original launch.

And I'm not referring to people that would have bought the game on console... I'm referring to strictly PC gamers who would buy the game, at full price.

That's why I told you Sony's own data shows the vast majority of people who have bought their games on PC... aren't double dippers.

They make more money in the PlayStation ecosystem than PC... That will always be the first priority.    Games sell more on PlayStation across the board.  Plus the hardware sales they  generate from exclusives. 

12 hours ago, Remij said:

No I didn't say they were way too shitty to be played that way....

Yes you did.

I even showed you a quote  in which you specifically said that playing a 1080p/30fps game is just shitty, in general.

No additional qualifiers whatsoever.

You done messed up, fool.

You need to learn when to shut your mouth, or else you'll have swollen lips for a second night in a row.

10 hours ago, Remij said:

It's pretty simple if you ignore the Jerry go round parts.

Let's put it this way... when a game releases on Switch, PC, and PS or Xbox... the Switch has the shittiest version of those games, right?  But they charge the same amount for them, right?

People accept that, because its a new game.  The game has value, because it's new to the person.

So in other words, you can't bash Switch getting a port of a game at launch, then.

Wow, you just fucked yourself even more in the future............you just said that Switch ports won't be criticized anymore by you, because they have value by being new to those people.

Congrats on that.

Did he not realize how I explained that he created a rock-paper-scissors scenario last night in which he's completely fucked no matter how many times he tries to change his argument?:tom:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes you did.

I even showed you a quote  in which you specifically said that playing a 1080p/30fps game is just shitty, in general.

No additional qualifiers whatsoever.

You done messed up, fool.

You need to learn when to shut your mouth, or else you'll have swollen lips for a second night in a row.

No I didn't bitch.  Don't even try to act confident dude :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So in other words, you can't bash Switch getting a port of a game at launch, then.

Wow, you just fucked yourself even more in the future............you just said that Switch ports won't be criticized anymore by you, because they have value by being new to those people.

Congrats on that.

Did he not realize how I explained that he created a rock-paper-scissors scenario last night in which he's completely fucked no matter how many times he tries to change his argument?:tom:

No, you can criticize them all you want... idiot.  That doesn't stop people from buying Switch versions of games... does it? :lemming: 

OMFG he actually walked himself right into the point I was making :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

No I didn't bitch.  Don't even try to act confident dude :rofl: 

Yes you did, hoe.

And I even showed you your quote.

You avoided it like the plague.

You got bitchslapped so hard last night, that you want seconds?

Just now, jehurey said:

So you are an idiot paying full price for 1080p and 30fps for Ragnorok

Thanks for admitting:tom:

You're the one saying that.... and now ironically YOU can't ever claim a Switch game is worth it's full price.

OMFG he LITERALLY JUST CAUGHT HIMSELF IN HIS OWN STUPID LOGIC :omglol:  :lawl: :lawl: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes you did, hoe.

And I even showed you your quote.

You avoided it like the plague.

You got bitchslapped so hard last night, that you want seconds?

No I didn't.  LOL and look how mad he's getting... because he made another false claim and got called out for it... again :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

No I didn't.  LOL and look how mad he's getting... because he made another false claim and got called out for it... again :tom: 

LOL he's getting mad because I am telling him that he's going to get bitchslapped again.

and how does he respond..............well, like a bitch obviously.

Can't have a bitchslap without a bitch present. And there he is!:drake:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

because that's what you are doing.

correct?

:hest: so you do agree that paying for 1080p at 30fps. $60-$70 in the year 2022.............is idiotic

No.  I don't think sheep are idiotic for buying new Nintendo games in 2022...

I think paying that money for PS4 games that run at that resolution in 2022 would be idiotic... if there are better versions to play.  And buying much better versions with higher graphics settings, more features, higher framerates and higher resolutions, for $40 is perfectly understandable.

Edited by Remij