And the most forgotten hyped game of 2022 award goes to....

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

The guy is a clown with no sense of consistency at all.

I understand wanting to play games on a PC especially if you're gonna mod them like I do with my PC games but why bother playing them on PS4 at all?

Doesn't make any fucking sense at all. How do you go from best of the best with a 4090 PC to a PS4? I can't imagine playing any games on a PS4 in 2022.

The guy is a fucking retard :hest:

because.

............he's playing these Sony exclusives on a PS5.

And he WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THOSE games when they come out.

But he doesn't want to admit that he owns a PS5, or else the PAST FOUR YEARS OF ARGUMENTS HE'S MADE THAT SONY IS GOING TO FAIL LIKE PHIL SPENCER completely fly out the window.

So.............how can he still talk about and play these games while still maintaining his long over-arching narrative intact???????????????

Simple: he admits to playing the PS4 versions.

You are right that his logic is not consistent.

He KNOWS his logic isn't consistent.

But he sticks with it because admitting the truth is even worse for his credibility.

• dead 1
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it gets ported to PC, he’ll post a 100 pics and it will be one of his GOTY titles lol. 

i was trying to delete the shitty, derailment posts, but there were too many. so locky lock. if you both @jehurey  @Jerrys Hair Line keep it up, i'll have to ban you both. it's annoying af.

Horizon was forgotten, those games were never noticed in the first place. ❤️

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You’ve played more of grounded than GT7, GOW, and Horizon combined. 

No, thats not remotely true.

Let me know when you can prove your claim.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

If he’s buying them day 1 on ps what is the entire argument about? :D 

he could be like Jerry, and just skip them entirely LMAO 

or he could be like you, and not own anything:hest:

If he’s buying them day 1 on ps what is the entire argument about? :D 

he could be like Jerry, and just skip them entirely LMAO 

he's buying them day one because he's hyped for them you fucking imbecile.

You just tried to argue that he wasn't hyped for them and now you're contradicting yourself :mj:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

because.

............he's playing these Sony exclusives on a PS5.

And he WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THOSE games when they come out.

But he doesn't want to admit that he owns a PS5, or else the PAST FOUR YEARS OF ARGUMENTS HE'S MADE THAT SONY IS GOING TO FAIL LIKE PHIL SPENCER completely fly out the window.

So.............how can he still talk about and play these games while still maintaining his long over-arching narrative intact???????????????

Simple: he admits to playing the PS4 versions.

You are right that his logic is not consistent.

He KNOWS his logic isn't consistent.

But he sticks with it because admitting the truth is even worse for his credibility.

Now I own a PS5 again...  I'm buying PS4 versions of games because I just can't admit to SW that I own a PS5............... this fucking logic :drake: 

Jesus christ... :snoop: 

Look at this thread and you fucking idiots SERIOUSLY ASKED WHY JONB AND DYNAMITE don't post here anymore :drake: 

Continue circle jerking each other off... go on.

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

he's buying them day one because he's hyped for them you fucking imbecile.

You just tried to argue that he wasn't hyped for them and now you're contradicting yourself :mj:

then if he’s buying them day 1 why is the argument that he’s waiting years to play them? 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Now I own a PS5 again :drake: 

Jesus christ... :snoop: 

Look at this thread and you fucking idiots SERIOUSLY ASKED WHY JONB AND DYNAMITE don't post here anymore :drake: 

Continue circle jerking each other off... go on.

Ok..............let's actually look at this thread

[twinblade created an entire thread to go out of his way to try and bash a Sony exclusive because he's angry that we made fun of his pathetic B-tier GamePass game]

Yeah..............this thread and the people who created it and propagated the idea ARE QUITE pathetic.

:hest:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

it’s already been proven. :tom:

No, it hasn't

Thanks for losing.

And thanks for admitting that you enjoyed your PS5 more than Xbox and Gamepass.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

let me correct that................we all know that's not YOUR PS5, obviously:hest:

Just now, jehurey said:

Ok..............let's actually look at this thread

[twinblade created an entire thread to go out of his way to try and bash a Sony exclusive because he's angry that we made fun of his pathetic B-tier GamePass game]

Yeah..............this thread and the people who created it and propagated the idea ARE QUITE pathetic.

:hest:

You’ve played more b tier game pass games than the game in the OP :tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, it hasn't

Thanks for losing.

And thanks for admitting that you enjoyed your PS5 more than Xbox and Gamepass.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

let me correct that................we all know that's not YOUR PS5, obviously:hest:

pipe down, we already know you’re a fake boy and hate PS exclusives. :juggle:

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

then if he’s buying them day 1 why is the argument that he’s waiting years to play them? 

You idiot. 

At least learn what people are arguing about before you jump into the argument.

We are laughing at Lemij because he claims that Sony's games are dogshit and not worth owning a PS5 for but he runs to buy them day one on PS4 and then buys them again when they come to PC at full price years later.

If the games are so dogshit why is he buying them twice? That's where the inconsistency lies.

No one is going out to buy dogshit Microsoft games not even you lemshits buy Microsoft's games.

By buying them twice he's confirming that he loves Sony's games and is too ashamed to admit that they completely dogwalk the dogshit he gets from ShitPass :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER

You idiot. 

At least learn what people are arguing about before you jump into the argument.

We are laughing at Lemij because he claims that Sony's games are dogshit and not worth owning a PS5 for but he runs to buy them day one on PS4 and then buys them again when they come to PC at full price years later.

If the games are so dogshit why is he buying them twice? that's where the inconsistency lies.

No one is going out to buy dogshit Microsoft games not even you lemshits buy Microsoft's games.

By buying them twice he's confirming that he loves Sony's games and is too ashamed to admit that they completely dogwalk the dogshit he gets from ShitPass :hest:

Pretty simple. Not worth buying a PS5 over? LOL. 

Just now, ghostz said:

You’ve played more b tier game pass games than the game in the OP :tom:

LOL no, not even that is correct.

:hest:oh man i got this guy so butthurt

pipe down,

he's literally trying to beg me to stop owning him.

after he just admitted that he enjoyed PS5 games more than Xbox and gamePass this year.

oh man, the very thing he was trying to make fun of me COMPLETELY backfired onto him.

Once again, the only thing Ghost is capable of owning without a Rent-to-Own contract...........is himself.:hest:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL no, not even that is correct.

:hest:oh man i got this guy so butthurt

he's literally trying to beg me to stop owning him.

after he just admitted that he enjoyed PS5 games more than Xbox and gamePass this year.

oh man, the very thing he was trying to make fun of me COMPLETELY backfired onto him.

Once again, the only thing Ghost is capable of owning without a Rent-to-Own contract...........is himself.:hest:

Holy shit he’s fuming over the fact the ENTIRE FORUM knows he’d rather play gamepass than PS exclusives :tom:

Pretty simple. Not worth buying a PS5 over? LOL. 

Not worth buying a PS5 over but worth paying full price twice for the games?

Imbecile logic. No wonder you're a lemming :mroff:

AFFC3D89-E7B1-4A71-AE60-E30F773F724E.thumb.jpeg.4bdc2ae0ba5837df365d9c9773a8eaf7.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER

Not worth buying a PS5 over but worth paying full price twice for the games?

Imbecile logic. No wonder you're a lemming :mroff:

what’s cheaper? Buying two copies of the game (when one is vastly superior) or buying a ps5? 

holy shit you’re dumb :tom: even DF said there’s barely any difference between the ps4 and ps5 versions of GOW :reg:

Holy shit he’s fuming

he's now trying to project his way out of this:hest:

he was literally telling to me "pipe down", literally begging me to stop.  he must be shaking.

either because he's absolutely livid.......or because the homeowners didn't give him a blanket for tonight.

:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

he's now trying to project his way out of this:hest:

he was literally telling to me "pipe down", literally begging me to stop.  he must be shaking.

either because he's absolutely livid.......or because the homeowners didn't give him a blanket for tonight.

:lawl:

Paragraph after paragraph. If only he spent this much time playing those PS exclusives he hates! :tom:

what’s cheaper? Buying two copies of the game (when one is vastly superior) or buying a ps5? 

holy shit you’re dumb :tom: even DF said there’s barely any difference between the ps4 and ps5 versions of GOW :reg:

besides resolution and framerate.

which is the entire reason why he's buying the PC version at full price...............years later.

So to answer your question................buying a PS5 is cheaper to accomplish the same exact things he was doing from buying a PS4 copy and then a PC port years later at full price.