Ngl it feels good being an unvaxxed pureblood that didn't buy into the propaganda

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Actually yes.. Peer reviewed studies are the gold standard you dumb shit.   As far as scientific research what's the higher standard? YouTube blog vids and opinion pieces? :drake:

Cooke - "Peer reviewed intensive studies bad.... YouTube videos, blog and opinion pieces....the word straight from god." :lemming:

You are such a fucking little slimeball. You make my skin crawl these kind of posts. 

Studies can and are often wrong and corrected years after the fact. 

And you know what, I'm not even sure what studies autistactic is even referring to. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But you look like Shrek...

Haven’t got vaxxed either. Still alive 

I'll just say in a vaccum - 10 times out of 10 when someone brags about not being vaccinated, they are incredibly stupid. I've yet to see someone who appears to have even average intelligence feel pri

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You are such a fucking little slimeball. You make my skin crawl these kind of posts. 

Studies can and are often wrong and corrected years after the fact. 

And you know what, I'm not even sure what studies autistactic is even referring to. 

And YouTube opinion pieces are infallible word of god according to you. 

You're at the point where you're trying to discredit peer reviewed research and propping up pure nonsense blogs and vids. 

You're a certified idiot. 

31 minutes ago, Substatic said:

You run to blogs and tweets because you don't have the facts to support your claims.

Are you saying facts only exist in corporate news media? 

Do you need a list of things the MSM has gotten completely wrong recently? 

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/20/beyond-buzzfeed-the-10-worst-most-embarrassing-u-s-media-failures-on-the-trumprussia-story/

This doesn't even include the last 3 years. 

47 minutes ago, Cooke said:

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/20/beyond-buzzfeed-the-10-worst-most-embarrassing-u-s-media-failures-on-the-trumprussia-story/

Every major publication makes errors and has retractions. Even the best.

Places like NBC, CBS, Rueters, ABC, NPR, NYT, TG, Vox, and AP. They are still more reliable than random tweets and youtubes. I left CNN, MSNBC, and FOX out of that list for a reason.

Also I was thinking more in the lines of Medical Journals and Orgs for science topics. 

Edited by Substatic
53 minutes ago, Cooke said:

4755.JPG.14f39f1183bef7c373ec3b8eefd05f8b.JPG

lol ok.

I'm confused. Why are you always wrong? Like You and Twinblade and Ramza are always being proven wrong yet you guys just dust yourselves off an immediately begin a new line of sniffing your own socks over how terrible and stupid the woke left is and it's like NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN RIGHT ABOUT ANYTHING. How are you this unself aware? It's possible you might have been right...about something and I missed it. You're not very smart and all you can do is repeat what you read and you present nothing an obnoxious 9 year old couldn't think of at best. 

There is no such thing as flawless news coverage and it's getting worse as we get accustomed to instant access to everything but on what fucking planet does anyone bet on a 'broken clock' system that at best is only occasionally correct and usually by accident. 

33 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Every major publication makes errors and has retractions. Even the best.

Places like NBC, CBS, Rueters, ABC, NPR, NYT, TG, Vox, and AP. They are still more reliable than random tweets and youtubes. I left CNN, MSNBC, and FOX out of that list for a reason.

Also I was thinking more in the lines of Medical Journals and Orgs for science topics. 

So basically you ONLY read and listen to media that is left of center and owned by massive corporations.  

you know NBC CBS AP and whoever else is also have youtube videos right? Should we stop watching their youtubes cause youtube is less reliable? This argument makes zero fucking sense. You know youtube pulls down or demonetizes misleading videos after they a reported right? 

Edited by Cooke
11 minutes ago, Cooke said:

So basically you ONLY read and listen to media that is left of center and owned by massive corporations.  

you know NBC CBS AP and whoever else is also have youtube videos right? Should we stop watching their youtubes cause youtube is less reliable? This argument makes zero fucking sense. You know youtube pulls down or demonetizes misleading videos after they a reported right? 

You say that like any there's any credible news outlets that purposely take right wing stances. I mean he can watch RSBN or NewsMax or Fox or OANN and get mostly bad, poorly sourced, purposely deceptive news and make himself look dumber and dumber but what is the point? 

Like you expose yourself over and over and over. The purpose shouldn't be to get balanced news, its to get accurate news. Again, you've probably made the worst points on this forum of all time. How are you so arrogant? 

17 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I don't only read and listen to them. There are a few others as well. And as I said, also medical journals, universities, and medical orgs.

It sure beats rando twitter/youtubes though.

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Chance of death from Covid vaccine - 0.000005%

chance of death for Covid if under 40 and healthy - 0.00027%

do we need a vaccine for the vaccine? 

Your own source answered your question though. Did you not read the entire site?

we still see that unvaccinated people are at much greater risk of death and other severe outcomes than people the same age who have stayed up-to-date on boosters. 

9 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Your own source answered your question though. Did you not read the entire site?

we still see that unvaccinated people are at much greater risk of death and other severe outcomes than people the same age who have stayed up-to-date on boosters. 

That has nothing to do with what I just posted

also here’s how “a much greater risk” looks:

1.2 per 100k =0.000012 for unvaxxed

.2 per 100k =0.0000002 for vaxed

yeah. Much greater indeed. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
15 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

That has nothing to do with what I just posted

also here’s how “a much greater risk” looks:

1.2 per 100k =0.000012 for unvaxxed

.2 per 100k =0.0000002 for vaxed

yeah. Much greater indeed. 

Did you do basic math in school? 

1.2 per 100K is 6X greater than 0.2 per 100K

That's 500% greater aka a 500% greater risk for unvaxxed than vaxxed. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Did you do basic math in school? 

1.2 per 100K is 6X greater than 0.2 per 100K

That's 500% greater aka a 500% greater risk for unvaxxed than vaxxed. 

Would you take a bet if your odds to win were .0000002 or .000012?

no. You wouldn’t. You’d have to be retarded. 

.00001 and .000001 are massively different odds as well. At the end of the day, both are extremely, extremely unlikely, though. 

Like I’ve said all along, the vax is pointless unless you’re in a high risk population. 

there is next to no risk of dying if you’re under 40 and healthy, regardless of your vaccination status. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Would you take a bet if your odds to win were .0000002 or .000012?

no. You wouldn’t. You’d have to be retarded. 

.00001 and .000001 are massively different odds as well. At the end of the day, both are extremely, extremely unlikely, though. 

Like I’ve said all along, the vax is pointless unless you’re in a high risk population. 

there is next to no risk of dying if you’re under 40 and healthy, regardless of your vaccination status. 

500% greater risk for unvaxxed. The end. 

2 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Risk is next to zero for either. The end. 

You’re more likely to be killed by lightning than Covid if you’re under 40 and healthy. 

That's not what the number means you dumbass.... You skipped basic math I see. 

First you incorrectly claimed it wasn't a huge risk, when it's actually a 500% greater risk. 

Now this :drake:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

First you incorrectly claimed it wasn't a huge risk, when it's actually a 500% greater risk. 

500% more of basically zero risk is still nearly zero risk. And on top of that, covid is extremely age risk stratified. The risk for a 25 year old unvaccinated vs vaccinated is indistinguishable. 

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And with that 500% increase, the chance of dying is .000012%. 

Do you think that is a huge risk? 

No. It’s not. Neither vaccinated or unvaccinated people of much of a risk at all of dying from Covid if they’re healthy and under age 40. 

Are you stupid or trolling?