Ngl it feels good being an unvaxxed pureblood that didn't buy into the propaganda

More corruption and collusion from big pharma big tech, man, and government. And they wonder why we don't just "trust the science". 

Edited by Cooke
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But you look like Shrek...

Haven’t got vaxxed either. Still alive 

I'll just say in a vaccum - 10 times out of 10 when someone brags about not being vaccinated, they are incredibly stupid. I've yet to see someone who appears to have even average intelligence feel pri

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

And they wonder why we don't just "trust the science". 

No one is wondering this. We know why. A low IQ.

You can keep posting tweets, blogs, and youtubes (lol). But the peer reviewed studies on the vaccine have raped you for 3 years now.

Edited by Substatic
3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

No one is wondering this. We know why. A low IQ.

You can keep posting tweets, blogs, and youtubes (lol). But the peer reviewed studies on the vaccine have raped you for 3 years now.

This may be the dumbest reply I've ever read. Once again, you can't argue the substance, so you instead try to diminish the source or the subject by deflecting. Did you learn this from Jehurey or Remy? .

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

This may be the dumbest reply I've ever read.  

Have you seen your posts in any Covid thread?  You know, when you got beaten into submission because everyone can show you're wrong by merely linking large amounts of peer reviewed studies?

Did you learn this from Jehurey or Remy? 

You're using poor sources. It's not our fault. Blame yourself for being far right and not knowing how to debate? 

You literally used a tweet to defend January 6th a few days ago, showing that there was no violence. Did you know how stupid you looked after I posted video of violence and you never responded because you knew you had gotten raped?

Tweets, youtubes, blogs. The sign of being wrong.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

Have you seen your posts in any Covid thread?  You know, when you got beaten into submission because everyone can show you're wrong by merely linking large amounts of peer reviewed studies\?

Did you know that studies can end up being wrong? Even if reviewed by peers? Fyi, peer review is not some infallible gold standard of truth. 

Just now, Cooke said:

Did you know that studies can end up being wrong? Even if reviewed by peers? Fyi, peer review is not some infallible gold standard of truth. 

Did you know this is unlikely when there are a mass amount of them?

Did you know linking a tweet or Joe Rogan isn't a counter to them?

Just say you don't want to watch the report. That's all. You don't have to play this game with me. I get it. You're a covidian, fauci is god and pharma can do no wrong. 

Did you know this is unlikely when there are a mass amount of them?

Did you know linking a tweet or Joe Rogan isn't a counter to them?

What tweet from Joe Rogan are you even referring to? 

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Have you seen your posts in any Covid thread?  You know, when you got beaten into submission because everyone can show you're wrong by merely linking large amounts of peer reviewed studies?

You're using poor sources. It's not our fault. Blame yourself for being far right and not knowing how to debate?

Poor sources? The video is about a report from Alex Berenson, author and former NYT reporter. 

Just now, Cooke said:

You're a covidian, fauci is god and pharma can do no wrong. 

This sentence is pure retardation. 

I'm in agreement with an entire field of science and pretty much every major medical organization. You're like a climate denier or flat earther on this topic.

This sentence is pure retardation. 

I'm in agreement with an entire field of science and pretty much every major medical organization. You're like a climate denier or flat earther on this topic.

No. Not even close. I have said many many times that i think people should get vaccinated. What I am and always was against is MANDATING a pharmaceutical product with no long term testing and vast amounts of proof it does little to prevent infection and spread. Which was the whole fucking point in mandating it the first place!!! 

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Can you link a real news report on this?

Like who? CNN and MsNBC where 90% of their ad revenue is fucking pharmaceutical companies? Why would they report on their money train? They don't, they won't. They aren't even journalists anymore.  And the sad thing is, this doesn't even bother you. 

Hmm..

I need to see what's causing this odd phenomena.  This is what I've been able to look up:

•  One of the leading theories, however, is that highly educated U.S. residents tend to be more willing to be vaccinated than those with less education.  
  • A Daily News analysis of vaccination data and IQ averages in each state reveals that five of the 10 states with the lowest IQs are also among the 10 states with the lowest rates of fully vaccinated adults. And half of the 10 smartest states rank among the 10 most vaccinated ones.
  • Mississippi ranks dead last on both lists, with residents having both the lowest IQ scores and lowest vaccination rates.

Anti-Vaxxers are just dumb.

Edited by Substatic
3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Any well rated publication? This can't be hard if it's real. Not a youtube or tweet?

Don't be a complete knob.  You know the media likes to play sides. That's why i go to independent media that isn't owned by massive corporations anymore. Wouldn't you prefer a little more transparency? Probably not 

30 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Actually yes.. Peer reviewed studies are the gold standard you dumb shit.   As far as scientific research what's the higher standard? YouTube blog vids and opinion pieces? :drake:

Cooke - "Peer reviewed intensive studies bad.... YouTube videos, blog and opinion pieces....the word straight from god." :lemming:

24 minutes ago, Cooke said:

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6318428192112

Fox is the only major source that will cover it. This is what happens when you make a fucking pandemic political. 

Tucker Carlson lmfao. 

He was just parading a letter to the editor opinion piece that got its information from some random blog as a peer reviewed study.....straight up lies and misinformation... Legit source of information right there :umad:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Tucker Carlson lmfao. 

He was just parading a letter to the editor opinion piece that got its information from some random blog as a peer reviewed study.....straight up lies and misinformation... Legit source of information right there :umad:

Oh lord. Did you even watch?