Ngl it feels good being an unvaxxed pureblood that didn't buy into the propaganda

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But you look like Shrek...

Haven’t got vaxxed either. Still alive 

I'll just say in a vaccum - 10 times out of 10 when someone brags about not being vaccinated, they are incredibly stupid. I've yet to see someone who appears to have even average intelligence feel pri

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'll just say in a vaccum - 10 times out of 10 when someone brags about not being vaccinated, they are incredibly stupid. I've yet to see someone who appears to have even average intelligence feel pride about this. 

It was just generally pointless imo, af least for my age group. Doesn’t really do much, antibodies seem to be a way better defense. 

I’ve had Covid 2x, but if I didn’t, I might have got the vax. Getting it now wouldn’t stop me from getting it again, if I ever do. I’ve had several exposures in the last 6 months or so but haven’t seemed to catch it again yet. Knock on wood .. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line

No vax here, fought the virus like a bad case of flu and haven't got sick again. In no way did I ever feel like my life was threatened but then again, I'm not 65+ years old or morbidly obese, the two group categories that were actually at high risks of medical complications. 

On 2022-12-30 at 12:53 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

I'll just say in a vaccum - 10 times out of 10 when someone brags about not being vaccinated, they are incredibly stupid. I've yet to see someone who appears to have even average intelligence feel pride about this. 

Lol this guy.

Everyone you don't agree with is stupid in your eyes, or bigoted. Sit your cuck ass down.  

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

No vax here, fought the virus like a bad case of flu and haven't got sick again. In no way did I ever feel like my life was threatened but then again, I'm not 65+ years old or morbidly obese, the two group categories that were actually at high risks of medical complications. 

Lol this guy.

Everyone you don't agree with is stupid in your eyes, or bigoted. Sit your cuck ass down.  

I'm a fair person. The only people that I consider stupid are the ones seemingly incapable of critical thinking or having a good faith arguments. 

For example: I give a specific qualifier and you turn it into 'anyone I disagree with is dumb.' Which just proves my point for me. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm a fair person. The only people that I consider stupid are the ones seemingly incapable of critical thinking or having a good faith arguments. 

For example: I give a specific qualifier and you turn it into 'anyone I disagree with is dumb.' Which just proves my point for me. 

You think 100% of the people who hadn't got vaccinated are stupid. There's no point to prove.

Time to take a good look in the mirror, you're the bigot.

51 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You think 100% of the people who hadn't got vaccinated are stupid. There's no point to prove.

Time to take a good look in the mirror, you're the bigot.

I said just about everyone bragging about not being vaxxed appear to be stupid. I do know a couple of people who weren't vaxxed that I find intelligent and not getting vaccinated falls in line with their overall beliefs about health or religion/spirituality. 

It's strictly the dumb fuck right winger mentality to boast about not getting 'the jab', by the same people who fall for every other bullshit rightwing talking point as well. For example, you and Cooke and Twinblade, and Bytchre. 

There are antivax leftist, but the loudest and most ignorant are from those on the right. These are the same people who just coincidently also express anti-LGBTQ rhetoric/think Trump is great/hates diversity/loves guns/hates feminist/identities as alpha or patriot/hates BLM/think white guys are the real victims. 

Finding antivax people with rational opinions on everything else is like finding a needle in a hey stack. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I do know a couple of people who weren't vaxxed that I find intelligent and not getting vaccinated falls in line with their overall beliefs about health or religion/spirituality. 

Ah ok, so you purposefully lied to make a point. Cool story, mate. 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Ah ok, so you purposefully lied to make a point. Cool story, mate. 

Motherfucke,  the point is they don't have some weird ass level of pride about it. They are not beating people over the head with them not getting vaxed or acting as if it's some moral victory. They are not out of shape fucks who eat whatever processed food and sugar water they can buy in mass or in a hurry. 

The reason why so many vaccinated media people pretend to not be vaxxed like Tomi Loren or Tucker Carlson is because they were chasing clout with stupid right wingers which they deceive in the first place. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Motherfucke,  the point is they don't have some weird ass level of pride about it. They are not beating people over the head with them not getting vaxed or acting as if it's some moral victory. They are not out of shape fucks who eat whatever processed food and sugar water they can buy in mass or in a hurry. 

But you have no issue for vaxed people to act this way and dehumanize non vaccinated people like they are all dumb redneck murderers. Hell, you did just that. Apparently we're all fat and drink nothing but Mountain Dew. Can you be any more judgmental? 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

But you have no issue for vaxed people to act this way and dehumanize non vaccinated people like they are all dumb redneck murderers. Hell, you did just that. Apparently we're all fat and drink nothing but Mountain Dew. Can you be any more judgmental? 

I would say that it's the 'dumb rednecks' that are the most vocal about being antivax. As they appear to be the loudest about every other right wing talking point. 

The US has extended the rule that non American air passengers must be vaccinated to enter the country. 

Unvaccinated Americans can enter. Unvaccinated non American can enter at land borders. 

Wtf is the science behind this? We know the vaccine doesn't prevent transmission and we know unvaccinated and vaccinated spread covid just the same :|