Would you buy a Streamable Playstation Tablet?

7 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I wouldn't buy any streaming console, and if the rumor is true I have wonder what Sony's thinking. Streaming games has a pretty bad reputation. How cheap could they realistically price it? 

Assuming it has no inwards that are powerful 150 I guess? It has to be cheaper than Switch Lite.

Edited by Team 2019
5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Assuming it has no inwards that are powerful 150 I guess? It has to be cheaper than Switch Lite.

So what do you think? Would it have a fighting chance at around $150?

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

It's an accessory not a standalone handheld. So expecting something like 10-15 million sold is good. Think of it as another Pro controller, but I assume they will also make it dockable to be their streaming TV dongle solution. Should be good with 5g.

Edited by Team 2019
27 minutes ago, Saucer said:

If they could make a handheld for 150 that felt as high quality as a Dualsense, I could see it, especially if it generally works out of the home network.

The trouble with these devices is they have to be much cheaper than a handheld PC, but also have a good screen, great controls, and solid battery life. Already owning a Steam Deck, there's very little need for it.

I think a more logical option for console streaming would be a really good gamepad shell that fits most flagship phones. Razer's Kishi is the best one and it fucking sucks.

24 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

If they could make a handheld for 150 that felt as high quality as a Dualsense, I could see it, especially if it generally works out of the home network.

The trouble with these devices is they have to be much cheaper than a handheld PC, but also have a good screen, great controls, and solid battery life. Already owning a Steam Deck, there's very little need for it.

I think a more logical option for console streaming would be a really good gamepad shell that fits most flagship phones. Razer's Kishi is the best one and it fucking sucks.

I got a flagship phone and PS5 remote play lags more than Vita/PS4 did back in the day.

28 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I got a flagship phone and PS5 remote play lags more than Vita/PS4 did back in the day.

Flagship phone(s) in general don’t mean shit. It’s all about available bandwidth and latency for a mobile network in the area.

3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

That's all I want tbh. But no way they don't make it 5g with Psnow.

You can stream from a PS4. What does 5G have to do anything with it? These are all just avenues into streaming content period. Utilizing those avenues and applying in a meaningful manner is completely separate.