Does PS5 have any new , original games this year?

45 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Does Xbox have any games this year?

I wasnt asking about Xbox. But yeah, as for new original games it had Hifi Rush, Redfall soon and Starfield later

Dat early Redflop damage control thread :mj:

FM3SaR_XwAUJZc0.jpg.a35cfefd8a23d003dd19267b91ec1635.jpg

Releasing new dogshit IPs for the sake of releasing doesn’t count when they are trash releases like Redflop. Forspoken isn’t a new Sony 1st party IP  anyway. When Sony releases new first party games they tend to be hits like Ghost of Tsushima and Horizon. When ShitBox releases a new IP you know the rest :hest:……

7609ABE3-0F6C-4E29-BF29-E5806B5B116E.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I wasnt asking about Xbox. But yeah, as for new original games it had Hifi Rush, Redfall soon and Starfield later

So essentially, Bethesda games.

You don't need a Xbox to play Bethesda games. 

Its amazing how they demand new things from the Playstation, that they don't demand from the people running XBox.

"Any new franchises?":lemming:

becomes

"Any new franchises from this year?":lemming:

becomes

"Any new franchises made by a new studio this year?:lemming:

becomes

"Any new franchises made by a new studio that isn't a shooter or an RPG and invents a completely new genre HMMMMMMMMMMM??":lemming:

• dead 1
8 minutes ago, Casual said:

New IPs are overrated.

PS5 has probably the second biggest exclusive coming out this year though - FF16.

I’m going to have to agree. I love established franchises. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I’m going to have to agree. I love established franchises. 

Yep. Love me some iteration on established, great ideas.

Everyone is always screaming about "gimme new ideas, new ips, etc". And don't get me wrong, when a new ip/innovative idea comes around and hits, it's great. But a lot of the time they don't. Hell, most of the time new IPs are copying an established IP anyway - who cares that they called it something else.

Baffles me when people criticize a FROM game for being too similar to the last - you mean it's similar to a fantastic game that released three years ago?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Casual said:

Yep. Love me some iteration on established, great ideas.

Everyone is always screaming about "gimme new ideas, new ips, etc". And don't get me wrong, when a new ip/innovative idea comes around and hits, it's great. But a lot of the time they don't. Hell, most of the time new IPs are copying an established IP anyway - who cares that they called it something else.

Baffles me when people criticize a FROM game for being too similar to the last - you mean it's similar to a fantastic game that released three years ago?

Yeah, I played 4 of them in less than 3 months. I loved all of them. Each title had enough tweaks and added lore to make them stand on their own. 

• Upvote 1

Lemshits finally get a new ip after 14 years of HALOGEARSFORZA rehashes and now they want to talk shit :cruise:

Ms couldn't even make one, they had to buy Bethesda :tom:

Imagine being a lemming. Imagine being content with NOTHING on a plastic box for 10 years and then running your mouth when you finally think you can crack a joke. What a pathetic existence.

• dead 1

Returnal might be the only next gen exclusive original IP.

I want more from Sony also but there's like 10 teams with multiple years in unannounced projects. Also Sony is coming around on several #2 sequels (horizon, death stranding, Tsushima...), not only franchises that have been milked for a decade.