No reason to doubt Starfield anymore. Looking to be one of the best games ever made.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

😐

wait a minute, so this clown went and digged through metacritic pages...........which is already near the upper limit of his technical expertise with computers....so that he could find a 7 score

for a Miles Morales ...............story DLC?

and he blatantly tried to lie and say that it was a score about a full retail Sony game?

:drake:and he's the one trying to peddle the idea that other people on the forum are doing petty things??????

this is gonna be a guuuuuuuuud Labor Day weekend, I can feel it already.:lebron:

Edited by jehurey
9 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Hifi Rush is the best Xbox Series exclusive. It's practically an indie.

I mean, HIFI is dope AF. As good or better than Spiderman too. And its unique. Unlike PS, Xbox has variety.

Just now, jehurey said:

wait a minute, so this clown went and digged through metacritic pages...........which is already near the upper limit of his technical expertise with computers....so that he could find a 7 score

for a Miles Morales ...............story DLC?

and he blatantly tried to lie and say that it was a score about a full retail Sony game?

:drake:and he's the one trying to peddle the idea that other people on the forum are doing petty things??????

When is a 50 dollar standalone game DLC jerry? Why do you guys lie to yourselves?

Just now, JonDnD said:

When is a 50 dollar standalone game DLC jerry? Why do you guys lie to yourselves?

LOL he's now trying to lie and shift the topic, because he can't think of a good response.

I actually have jonb................thinking of ways to make bait.

that's fucking hilarious, he must be really pissed right now to be giving effort that he's practically never done before.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's now trying to lie and shift the topic, because he can't think of a good response.

I actually have jonb................thinking of ways to make bait.

that's fucking hilarious, he must be really pissed right now to be giving effort that he's practically never done before.

Lets not waste each others time.

28 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Lets not waste each others time.

i'm pretty sure laughing at you, as you flail, is not a waste of time for me.

i think what you were trying to say was "thank you jerry, for pointing out how obvious I was looking"

.........you're welcomed:umad:

10 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

*god of war gets a 9/94*

sony game is the same shit. you know what youre getting. they’re STALE

*bethesda makes the same game for the 6th time*

looking to be one of the best games ever made

:jonb: 

the whole point of them talking about space stuff, about doing something that resembles exploration and missions IN space, and WITH a spaceship.........is because if the game doesn't have it..........then its just a fucking Fallout game.

Except its a Fallout game with smaller world maps.

So they basically created a gloried menu system, and they took the house crafting system from Fallout 4 and turned it into a ship building system, so that you can see an animation of a ship leaving, and then it takes you to a menu loading system like The Outer Worlds.

I wonder if people still remember this:

545876904_Screenshot2023-08-31at22-52-574ChanRumorTroubleatBethesdaBehindtheScenes.png.1321c9ff3fb86df7b278dcd12bf37a73.png

Other projects to unravel. Gee Redfall ended up being a trainwreck that everybody seemingly knew internally, for years, that it was going to be a trainwreck.

Starfield couldn't make its 2022 date, which already seems like it should've been a 2020/2021 game to begin with. Gets delayed for an entire year, and it still features alot of bugs in the latter half of the game.

Space combat doesn't work.

Take a look for yourself and see what:

"leaving a planet" looks like

what "entering space combat" looks like

what "boarding another ship" looks like.

This is....disappointing, to say the least.

• Upvote 1
  • dead 1
7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Thats because you're a dumb fucking fanboy who has been trained like a dog by ms to enjoy miserable 7 and under flops :kaz:

No, it because Sonys games are the same generic thing over and over again. Lets be real, you dont play them either. You dont play any games :reg: You are more concerned about what i play than actually playing games. :rofls:

17 hours ago, JonDnD said:

No, it because Sonys games are the same generic thing over and over again. Lets be real, you dont play them either. You dont play any games :reg: You are more concerned about what i play than actually playing games. :rofls:

You say this as you have spent the decade playing 7/6/5 out of 10 flops like Starfield, Sea of Thieves, State of Decay and other entirely forgettable games.

Like I said, you've been trained like a dog. Imagine wasting your life on trash games to please a multi-trillion dollar corporation who doesn't give a fuck about you :reg:

Us normal gamers will continue to enjoy Sony's AAA masterpieces :aitch: