Final Fantasy 16- 9 @ GS (TLHBR)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat Witcher 3 and BotW not because I liked them, but because I wanted to hate them from a place of completeness. I want to hate complete this game but it's just so fucking boring that I don't think

WaitC, PC's best and most consistent exclusive title

This game sucks.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

yup. it carries over to the main game too.

Tried the game.

It was decent, although I am always turned off by the Japanese character design, now even worse with the effeminate men.

However like madmaltese, I am sucked into Diablo IV.

6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

LMFAO! shut the fuck up with that shit :D you used to be racist af :D  acting like some woke ass cracka :D

LOL its hilarious how he will do anything because he hates Playstation getting this AAA

He's now completely DICK TUCKING in the other direction and abandoning his "we only go by GS here" rule, and running to Metacritic:hest:

............and the entire forum knows that he's been racist for a long time, the RULES FOR RACISM in this forum even list him as an obvious example of racism.:tom:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL its hilarious how he will do anything because he hates Playstation getting this AAA

He's now completely DICK TUCKING in the other direction and abandoning his "we only go by GS here" rule, and running to Metacritic:hest:

............and the entire forum knows that he's been racist for a long time, the RULES FOR RACISM in this forum even list him as an obvious example of racism.:tom:

The resident bigot Jerry ofc comes in here, spouting off some shit about why blacks shouldn’t be in games… in 2023…. Ffs :snoop:

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

seriously?

seriously............you ARE, in fact, the known racist in this forum.

Just because your girlfriend fucks black dudes on the weekend, doesn't make you woke.:tom:

16 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Thing is FF had tons of black characters before. It's a design choice these people are crazy.

LOL, what?

FF 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6? I don't remember any black characters in those games.

FF 7 had Barret and FF 8 had Kiroz or whatever his name was.

I don't remember any black characters in FF 9 or FF 10. 

FF  11 and FF 14 are MMOs so I dont consider them mainline games. SE can try to claim them to be all they want, they're not mainline games.

FF 12 had that one Captain dude and FF 14 had Sazh.

Don't remember any black characters in FF 15.

Where is this "tons" you're talking about?

Played 3 hours last night. This is AAA gaming. The combat is so tasty, the cutscenes are top tier, OST is an all timer, story and characters are great, and the Active Time Lore is going to be a new industry standard. Good lord what a game. :wow2: