Alleged real life pictures of the Playstation Project Q

It looks like shit, but I think it'll work well for what it is. It's a no risk add-on that makes PS5 gaming more available,.probably cheap Also the Steam Deck looked weird in pictures but great in person.

I can’t make my mind up on this. Gut reaction is that it looks ugly and that it should be properly portable, be it either 5G or local hardware capable of that such as the Switch or even the Steam Deck. The thing is I can’t help but feel that’s not what Sony is going for, perhaps it really is just a touch screen slapped in between a Dual Sense and it’s going to come in relatively cheap compared to it’s apparent ‘rivals’. Maybe it solves the problem that most older non virgin gamers with a wife and kids have, gaming mean kicking my wife out of the living room or just flat out doesn’t happen when the kids are home watching TV, maybe this is solving that problem without costing too much money.

I wonder if this may sell enough to pay off for Sony rather than going in with the other misfires they’ve had over the years, such as the PlayStation move or that weird 24 inch PlayStation branded 3D TV they made about 15 years ago. 

:bigbenboss:

Edited by Cell