STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad thing is that Lemij stalking me won’t stop Starflop from being the biggest flop in history or Lemshits getting raped for hyping it, LMFAO!      

When your $7.5-billion dollar investment ends up a massive, buggy flop 

Bethesda games have always sucked. About damn time reviews stopped playing softball with this overrated developer.

Posted Images

Just now, JonDnD said:

Some people are real. I cant believe PeurtoRockPapi is 40 something years old and has an anti xbox youtube channel. I didnt think people really cared about this stuff lol

Well, let me show you something.. I'll send a PM :lawl: 

Just now, jehurey said:

keep on making fun and laughing of you crying?

Don't mind if I do!:situation:

Oh my god..............they're not even trying to hide it now.

The waterworks have completely turned on!!!!!!!!!!:rass:

good, you'll be able to find an actual good game on the other ones then.

I already found the games I want to play and there are none on PS5.

The lemmings have all come back and started posting since June.

And now they're attempting the "MAN YOUR GUYS ON THE FORUM ARE WAY TOO SERIOUS!!!" routine, right around the time the game..............that they've been talking about for three months...........flopped with not just an 8, but a 7:tom:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: Dat Copium. I never preordered this garbage. Why would I preorder a game I already said was gonna flop?! 

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

No, you said you would be playing it. :tom5:

Meanwhile…

On 1/9/2023 at 8:42 AM, Tears of the Cows said:

I don’t know why people are even hyping Starfield TBH, I’ve through it looked like ass since it’s reveal. 

:blessed:

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

What part of my post do you think is incompatible with Spider-Man 2’s existence? 

"In a year where PlayStation has nothing at all ..." - actually a year where they probably have their biggest game ever

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

What part of my post do you think is incompatible with Spider-Man 2’s existence? 

"In a year where PlayStation has nothing at all ..." - actually a year where they probably have their biggest game ever

The best part is everytime lemmings think Xbox is about to finally start owning….the Microsoft death touch kicks in, every game they’ve touched in the last 10 years has took a nose dive. 

:mj:

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1

Called it. DESTROYED by Baldur's Gate 3. All other RPGs should tremble in fear. A new standard has been set. 

Also, I knew the game would suffer for it's massive size and boring side activities. 

With that said, I'm still looking forward to playing it. I heard it's somewhat like Outer World but bigger? I'm cool with that, in fact that's exactly what I want. Forget the stupid gimmicks, there's no real space exploration? GOOD. 

14 minutes ago, Cell said:

The best part is everytime lemmings think Xbox is about to finally start owning….the Microsoft death touch kicks in, every game they’ve touched in the last 10 years has took a nose dive. 

:mj:

Its almost like the writers of Married with Children switch their storylines from Al Bundy to the Lemmings.

its almost comical how EVERY TIME, without fail..............it really does go to shit when it feels like the lemmings are going to get a genuine victory.

I'm quite baffled, because I don't believe in a higher power.........but seeing the lemmings continually fail makes me think otherwise.

Yall want a laugh? @Tears of the Cows @JonDnD :tom: 

Firecoward's entire twitter timeline has got to be the most pathetic shit I've ever seen in my entire life :lawl: :lawl: 

Dude spends his entire day shilling Playstation and arguing with Xbots... and which always leads to him posting pictures of his PC and talking down the other person for not having a 4090 :omglol: 

His entire timeline is full of him bragging about his PC and using it against Xbox fanboys :hehe: 

Screenshot-2023-08-31-183230.png

Screenshot-2023-08-31-183243.png

Screenshot-2023-08-31-183514.png

Dude literally posts those same pictures every time someone calls him out for some stupid shit he's saying LOL...

Bubu "dis pony will be pwaying Stwarfield day one on his PC" :tom: 

Screenshot-2023-08-31-184428.png

Lemme get this straight.

Remij went to somebody's twitter?

:banderoos:

I had a feeling this was going to be a great Labor Day weekend.

• dead 1
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!