STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad thing is that Lemij stalking me won’t stop Starflop from being the biggest flop in history or Lemshits getting raped for hyping it, LMFAO!      

When your $7.5-billion dollar investment ends up a massive, buggy flop 

Bethesda games have always sucked. About damn time reviews stopped playing softball with this overrated developer.

Posted Images

Full.

Meltdown.

In Progress.

8 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

😂

He went back to his routine, when I pointed out what he did.

Complete control over this putz.:blessed:

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Remember that time when Jerky was Jerry-go-rounding, and in every response to him I posted ":rofls: :rofl: " and he kept typing full out paragraph responses every single time for multiple hours.  I wasn't even saying words to him and he just kept going on and on and on... until eventually I had to leave... and he thought he won because I "ran away"  LMFAO.. what a pathetic fucking loser :hest: 

7 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

YES😂 His response is the same regardless of what is written. Simple Jerry :rofls:

Yeah, me laughing at you.

I can understand why you wouldn't be impressed with me laughing at you, since you think I'm probably copying every other person you come across :hest:

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

516860_MA6dUCuV24_grounded.jpg

😭

:rofls:

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Jerry loves playing with little kids in the back yard :rofls:

:blessed:I got them digging back through my history trying to find something.

And what little they come up..........is an Xbox product.

So in a way..........its like they're playing Starfield:lawl::lawl::lawl:

15 minutes ago, Substatic said:

That was literally you....

No it wasn't

Once again.............you already knew THE MODDER that I was talking about, and the EXACT MOD that he was charging money for.

.........from..........my...........very.........first............post

Which means, you also knew it was an UNOFFICIAL MODDER

Selling an UNOFFICIAL MOD

.........from..........my...........very.........first............post

I did no such moving of goalposts..............you attempted to do that.

Lying isn't going to help you, at this point.

EDIT: AAAAAaaaaaaand he's done here, as well, since he knows everything I've typed here is correct, and he knows he can't actually dispute it. Thanks for losing.

Edited by jehurey
  • Confused 1
  • NPC 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Jesus, GS don’t even trust Todd and Phil to salvage this bug infestation, instead let’s let a load of 17 year kids in a basement do it for free. 

:mj:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
58 minutes ago, Cell said:

Jesus, GS don’t even trust Todd and Phil to salvage this bug infestation, instead let’s let a load of 17 year kids in a basement do it for free. 

:mj:

Todd preparing the next generation of game developers :smoke: 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Todd preparing the next generation of game developers :smoke: 

...to not work at a failure of a gaming company, called Xbox.:drake:

They'd probably want to work for somebody who actually puts their developers in position to succeed.

https://www.thejimquisition.com/post/starfield-empty-spaces-review

“It’s the sheer lack of imagination that truly makes Starfield so sad to play. It’s a game that can’t envision doing anything other than regurgitating the same formula its predecessors beat to death, repeating not just the things that worked but every single mistake as well, regardless of any improvements the medium's seen since The Elder Scrolls IV was new.”

“Starfield is, in a geographical sense, big, but its many worlds are desolate, populated by the same terrain features copied and pasted to such an extreme degree each new planet feels the same as the last and raw size means less than nothing. Repetitious NPCs bumble around with little more than a handful of catchphrases to offer, missions devolve into tiresome fetch quests, space travel requires menus to get around because the planets seen from your ship’s window might as well be jpegs, and every cave is the same.”

“If you’re the kind of person who thinks videogames peaked with Fallout 3's launch version and they’ve required neither evolution nor improvement since, this game is absolutely for you. If you believe Bethesda doesn’t need to exhibit growth as an artistic outlet and hasn’t had to change a thing about the way it’s made games since 2008, I can safely say you’ll adore Starfield because it’s all that a Bethesda game has always been... and literally nothing more. 

Starfield is a shallow ocean, hiding its lack of creative ambition behind the physical size of a universe that’s minuscule where it counts.”

4/10 :lawl:

Edited by Quad Damage
  • dead 2
57 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

“It’s the sheer lack of imagination that truly makes Starfield so sad to play. It’s a game that can’t envision doing anything other than regurgitating the same formula its predecessors beat to death, repeating not just the things that worked but every single mistake as well, regardless of any improvements the medium's seen since The Elder Scrolls IV was new.”

“Starfield is, in a geographical sense, big, but its many worlds are desolate, populated by the same terrain features copied and pasted to such an extreme degree each new planet feels the same as the last and raw size means less than nothing. Repetitious NPCs bumble around with little more than a handful of catchphrases to offer, missions devolve into tiresome fetch quests, space travel requires menus to get around because the planets seen from your ship’s window might as well be jpegs, and every cave is the same.”

“If you’re the kind of person who thinks videogames peaked with Fallout 3's launch version and they’ve required neither evolution nor improvement since, this game is absolutely for you. If you believe Bethesda doesn’t need to exhibit growth as an artistic outlet and hasn’t had to change a thing about the way it’s made games since 2008, I can safely say you’ll adore Starfield because it’s all that a Bethesda game has always been... and literally nothing more. 

Starfield is a shallow ocean, hiding its lack of creative ambition behind the physical size of a universe that’s minuscule where it counts.”

Yeah but it identifies as a 9/10 :facep:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
2 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

Quad Damage's idol ladies and gentlemen:

jim-sterling-james-stephanie-sterling.jp

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bxdn1kpyb316jhc3n5k8

The score has dropped on MC to an 85. It may fall even lower :mj:

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 11.46.20 AM.png

The game isn't a bad game, it's actually pretty good. The problem is that lemshits hyped it to the moon as the game of the gen and MS foolishly paid $7.5 billion to secure it and make sure it wouldn't come Playstation. It had all the hopes and dreams of lemshits and because of that an 8.5 on MC and 7 on GS is a massive flop. Retards like Cuckstz and Lemij weren't content with just having a good game, they wanted it to be review and score better than any Playstation or Nintendo game this gen :mickeyj:

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

Edited by FIREPOWER