State of Play announced for tomorrow 2p.m Pacific - focusing on Indies and already announced 3rd party games

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally what I visualise every time I read a Mala post

The folks at Insomniac showing the retards at MS how to do quick loading and fast travel. See how seamless it is unlike Starflop where it takes 10 seconds to enter a building or your ship  

Posted Images

Resident Evil 4 VR, FF7 Rebirth release date and new Spiderman 2 gameplay. The show was a success :aitch:

LMFAO @ Cuckstz and Lemij doing epic damage control in here :mj:

:kaz: The two retards realize it’s all over for ShitBox and their most hyped game is a flop that keeps dropping every day on Metacritic (yesterday was 84 and today an 83 :dbry:) so they are in here coping lol.

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

IMG_8066.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, Remij said:

PC you dumbass 

Stop talking to me about Xbox, I don't own one and don't give a shit about it:scust:

Remi acting like Xbox is his ugly girlfriend he doesn't want to be seen in public with :umad:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Rebirth is jaw dropping :lawd:woooww

That shit completely raped Cuckstz and Lemij, they were trying to damage control but there’s no damage controlling greatness. Rebirth alone shits on MS’ entire lineup for the gen including  Sevenfield :sabu:

• Like 1

Expected absolutely nothing so got way more than I thought. Didn't think theyd have any first party. 

SM2 is actually looking better than I expected, getting pretty keen for it. 
Helldivers 2 is going to be so much fun, first one was a blast and this looks like a huge upgrade.

FFVII Rebirth :aitch:

Also prob will never play but that Avatar game looks pretty bloody good and RE4VR looked dope af. 

also LMAO @ that walking game :biggrin: wtf was that

• aitch 1

LOL Yup, gotta make all the fuckin nonsense from the garbage that is Before Crisis, Crisis Core, Advent Children, and Dirge of Cerberus relevant and incorporate as much of it as possible.

Just cram it all in there, this shit sandwich doesn't have enough shit.

I legit laughed at the pretty faithful remakes of the Gold Saucer minigames though. Honestly didn't expect them to do that.

• Haha 1