Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow June 18th, 7AM PT, roughly 40min, no Switch 2 info in this presentation, focuses on 2nd half Switch content

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Caught up on this   -Mario & Luigi Brothership looks awesome. What a great surprise. - I don't care for all the ports and remasters but there's a lot for people who are into those o

I cried when I saw Metroid. 

Very nice show.   DQ3HD2D + 1&2 Marvel vs Capcom Collection Mario & Luigi: Brothership New Zelda game MP4    

Posted Images

I've got to say it again..  There were so many fucking bangers in that show.  God damn.  I've been waiting for a new Mario & Luigi game for so long.  It looks so good.  Metroid Prime 4 looks awesome.. and if that's the Switch version, Switch 2 will probably look a lot better as I assume it's a cross-gen launch title.  Zelda: Echos of Wisdom... lets fucking go!  A new top down adventure with Zelda :wow2:  A new Mario Party game will be amazingly fun to play with the fam.

Man, there's so much shit I've been wanting, and they're just checking them off. Dragon Quest HD2D Trilogy, MvC Collection, Ace Attorney Investigations Collection... my god :smoke:  

25 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Do you guys think that mp4 was running on OG switch or was that switch 2? 

It was running on a developer's PC.

28 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

prime 4 looks good, artistically, but i don't think it's anything great on a technical level.

yea i was underwhelmed on that aspect. im sure itll be great however.

6 hours ago, Remij said:

I've got to say it again..  There were so many fucking bangers in that show.  God damn.  I've been waiting for a new Mario & Luigi game for so long.  It looks so good.  Metroid Prime 4 looks awesome.. and if that's the Switch version, Switch 2 will probably look a lot better as I assume it's a cross-gen launch title.  Zelda: Echos of Wisdom... lets fucking go!  A new top down adventure with Zelda :wow2:  A new Mario Party game will be amazingly fun to play with the fam.

Man, there's so much shit I've been wanting, and they're just checking them off. Dragon Quest HD2D Trilogy, MvC Collection, Ace Attorney Investigations Collection... my god :smoke:  

I think they will hold off on releasing prime 4 in switch 2 for a few years. 

5 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I think they will hold off on releasing prime 4 in switch 2 for a few years. 

Nah, if it releases first on Switch, it will have a day 1 patch for the launch of the Switch 2 for sure.  There's no reason to delay something which already works through BC.

There was that RE1 (1996) rating in Europe for PC earlier this morning, but nothing announced at the Nintendo Direct... I'm still holding out hope that they're going to announce a Classic Trilogy collection for modern platforms soon.  That Limited Run Gaming show is this week, there's still a chance it could be announced there.

2 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

It was running on a developer's PC.

LOL this is how I know Nintendo did a good job, because this guy is starting to turn into jonb :tom:

• NPC 1
9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

That's running on a PC with higher framerates and resolution that it was on PS2 and still looks worse than Metroid Prime.  Stop being retarded. 

wait a minute, was he genuinely trying to say that the video........which he even timestamped to show footage of a forest area.........was supposed to look better than MP4????

:drake: it looks laughably worse than MP4.