Which one of you fatties took Ozempic

51 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

are people really going to take this pill indefinitely without making lifestyle changes?

From what I’ve heard… YES! 

that was what I asked a few of my friends, which turns out I they have diabetes. So I guess it makes sense? But they don’t look like good, they look very… soft. Lol

8 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

there are a few ozempic zombies at my work. they look sickly. just diet and exercise. lazy fucks.

I got one at my work however you do now always see this guy constantly walking. Like I legit see him always moving now but i don't think walking alone will make you drop 100lbs. Dude is a fraction of himself. Think hes lying about not being on it. 

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

folks, nature already has a cure: cigarettes

I've been smoking for 20 years, it now cost me 5k annually and I'm still fat. I mean it is a hunger repellant but only for a short window of time.

There's no good reason for smoking. 

• Geese 1
19 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

there are a few ozempic zombies at my work. they look sickly. just diet and exercise. lazy fucks.

All the lazy, sick people these days always looking for the miracle pill when dieting and exercise would fix all their life problems and then some.

• Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, David P said:

I've been smoking for 20 years, it now cost me 5k annually and I'm still fat. I mean it is a hunger repellant but only for a short window of time.

smoking + exercise

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

folks, nature already has a cure: cigarettes

Yeah, nah. I've know some real fat smokers. I have to stop my intrusive thoughts thinking 'dead at 40' sometimes.

:deader:

4 hours ago, David P said:

*Punches Petit Poitras's belly and manboobs*

Fini le poutine *punch* fini les deserts *punch* fini les gateaux *punch punch*

• Haha 1

My buddy is pharmacist at CVS and he has some pretty funny stories about Ozempic and other Semaglutide patients getting fucked over by backorders, not getting their drugs for a couple months, and seeing them put the weight back on even during just the little break. Always his fault too for not getting the drugs in. Like fuck off, you hopped on the bandwagon of an insulin drug that didn't have the manufacturing capability to keep up with demand. You're the problem. :D

• Haha 1
On 2024-10-18 at 4:15 PM, Long Ball Larry said:

From what I’ve heard… YES! 

that was what I asked a few of my friends, which turns out I they have diabetes. So I guess it makes sense? But they don’t look like good, they look very… soft. Lol

Ghostz is swinging with diabetic fatties confirmed.

:bena: