The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

i'm quite surprised by how many people like heavy rain.

Renting it allowed me to like it as much as I did. I couldn't imagine paying $60 for that game.i have certain friends who enjoyed it, though i had thought for sure they wouldn't have. i have to borrow it so i can see if i like it.

i'm quite surprised by how many people like heavy rain.

Really? MOst of them didnt or havent even played it, but gotta support the cows and rep it.

nah. i know people off the boards who like it a lot.

So I'm playing through Hard mode right now in Bayonetta and I must admit I'm finally starting to enjoy the game. The difference between Normal and Hard mode is HUGE. Makes me wish this difficulty was available right from the start. Enemies are straight up relentless and are literally trying to rip Bayonetta apart. The action is so much more intense and is really making me use Bayonetta's canceling abilities to their fullest (I'm not just talking about dodge offset either, this chick can cancel with a lot of shit). The fact the enemy encounters are different too helps because I never know what to expect in the next fight. So yea, the game is finally fun now.:glad:

At one point I did, I just kept on playing it for the achievements.:ben: I wasn't expecting Hard mode to be a huge step up in quality for the game though. Normal mode really doesn't do this game justice at all, the difference is really that big.

Well since Bad Company's single player suuuuucks and I can't play the multi til next week thanks to my shitty country then I guess I'm gonna play Bayonetta as well :)

It's mostly the annoying characters and the fact that the action is disjointed by the cutscenes where the only purpose is to make shitty jokes. The shooting itself is fine, although I still don't like the way he runs, makes me feel kinda sick after a while

By first chapter do you mean the bit up until he loses his son in the mall and has to dive in front of the car? 'Cause that bit was average as fuck.

Heavy Rain, just finished the first chapter. I hate this

i haven't played it. though i heard the first few chapters are pretty boring. i'm curious to get your opinion on it once you finish it.