The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

i only got half of the possible romances :(

I got all but there's only one that matters :ben:

Spoiler

i only got scarlet and mina. the scenes are pathetic and don't compare to the ones in ME :yearight:

did you save madison :]

Spoiler
There are no scenes, it looks like they couldn't do mocap for sex scenes :ben:

It seemed strange, it almost looked liked the sex scenes were cut out. And I did save Madison because I figured that it was more important to save a character I know rather than some random number of people. I also tried the other option (replaying the part) because I thought that Marburg might be bluffing (if you hack one of the computers, he gives orders not to kill her) but it turned out that he isn't bluffing, he shoots her in front of you. Asshole :ben:

you know what part almost made me give up on this game

Spoiler
the bryko boss fight. that motherfucker pissed me off (:| @ him recovering all of his armor by sniffing coke).

p.s. chain shot is the most op skill ever :ben:

Spoiler
lmao, you thought that too? I thought he was the hardest fight in the game, mofo pissed me off. The soundtrack made it better though :ben:

roff, i was able to beat Westridge at the end by using Shadow Operative and simply sneaking behind him (without alerting anyone). It was a flawless fight from me B)

p.s. Scarlet is a bitch, I didn't see that twist coming :ben:

Spoiler
i actually haven't beaten the game yet so i have no idea what happens on the final mission :tard:

i actually got lucky with bryko because i ran into a bug where he just froze and didn't try to attack me. Gave me the opportunity to run up to him and feed him some delicious phosphorus shells :ben:

Spoiler
wtf, I thought you beat the game. I just ruined the game for you then :ben:

i just finished it

Spoiler
blew my chance to screw SIE somehow, but wow Mina's death was random as hell :( there wasn't much of a warning and i thought i still had time.

btw i never got to fight westridge :ben: the final boss for me was leland (who scarlet ended up owning the shit out of :D) the ending was kinda lame tho, are there alternates or is it just that one where he escapes on the yacht while talking to himself?

Edited by Twinblade
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Spoiler

i only got scarlet and mina. the scenes are pathetic and don't compare to the ones in ME :yearight:

Spoiler

It seemed strange, it almost looked liked the sex scenes were cut out. And I did save Madison because I figured that it was more important to save a character I know rather than some random number of people. I also tried the other option (replaying the part) because I thought that Marburg might be bluffing (if you hack one of the computers, he gives orders not to kill her) but it turned out that he isn't bluffing, he shoots her in front of you. Asshole :ben:

Spoiler
the bryko boss fight. that motherfucker pissed me off (:| @ him recovering all of his armor by sniffing coke).

Spoiler
lmao, you thought that too? I thought he was the hardest fight in the game, mofo pissed me off. The soundtrack made it better though :ben:

roff, i was able to beat Westridge at the end by using Shadow Operative and simply sneaking behind him (without alerting anyone). It was a flawless fight from me B)

Spoiler
i actually haven't beaten the game yet so i have no idea what happens on the final mission :tard:

i actually got lucky with bryko because i ran into a bug where he just froze and didn't try to attack me. Gave me the opportunity to run up to him and feed him some delicious phosphorus shells :ben:

Spoiler

i just finished it

Spoiler
blew my chance to screw SIE somehow, but wow Mina's death was random as hell :( there wasn't much of a warning and i thought i still had time.

btw i never got to fight westridge :ben: the final boss for me was leland (who scarlet ended up owning the shit out of :D) the ending was kinda lame tho, are there alternates or is it just that one where he escapes on the yacht while talking to himself?

Spoiler
wtf, you got a much different ending than mine :ben:

I rescued Mina, I didn't find Scarlet (where she is locked in the room). After I defeated Westridge, I confronted Leland. I spared Leland at first but that bitch Scarlet shot me in the arm. Then Mina sneaked up on her and sniped Scarlet on my order. Then I executed Leland :reggie:

The ending was me and Mina on the yacht talking to each other.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

i just finished it

Spoiler

Spoiler
wtf, you got a much different ending than mine :ben:

I rescued Mina, I didn't find Scarlet (where she is locked in the room). After I defeated Westridge, I confronted Leland. I spared Leland at first but that bitch Scarlet shot me in the arm. Then Mina sneaked up on her and sniped Scarlet on my order. Then I executed Leland :reggie:

The ending was me and Mina on the yacht talking to each other.

Spoiler
westridge was nowhere to be found for me, but i was told by either parker or leland that he had successfully escaped. When i confronted leland i spared but him, but then marburg came in and leland told him to kill me. All he did was stare at me for a bit and then just walked off :ben: Immediately afterwards Scarlet comes in and shoots me, then i find out that she was Sung's assassin (i ended up telling Sung about the assassination so he wore body armor and survived, but it seems odd how Scarlet didn't aim for the head). Leland orders her to finish me off but then they start arguing because he owes her money :ben: the dude promises to pay her but she decides to shoot him the abdomen, he goes flying and she pops him in the head while hes wriggling like a little bitch :D

btw did you think that the shit in the shop was way too expensive? i went through almost half of the game with the same armor and same guns because i almost never had enough money to buy anything.

Spoiler
yea, I thought the stuff in the shop was expensive because I spent most of my money buying intel for dossiers so I never really got the chance to buy any weapons or armor. The only expensive things I bought were a shotgun and stealth armor. You didn't rescue Mina? You're a selfish cunt :ben: When you have the choice to download either the PDA files or Contact Parker: if you download the PDA files and you spared Omen Deng, you get a message from him telling you that they found footage of Scarlett with a sniper rifle. If you contact Parker, you can tell him that you saved Madison or Marburg killed her (Madison is Parker's daughter). If you do that, Parker confronts Marburg and tries to kill him but he is unsuccessful and dies. Then you face Marburg as the boss instead of Parker. There are lots of different little possibilities like this in the final mission. And with C&C like this, that is where the game overcomes the technical flaws.

Spoiler
yea, I thought the stuff in the shop was expensive because I spent most of my money buying intel for dossiers so I never really got the chance to buy any weapons or armor. The only expensive things I bought were a shotgun and stealth armor.

You didn't rescue Mina? You're a selfish cunt :ben:

When you have the choice to download either the PDA files or Contact Parker: if you download the PDA files and you spared Omen Deng, you get a message from him telling you that they found footage of Scarlett with a sniper rifle. If you contact Parker, you can tell him that you saved Madison or Marburg killed her (Madison is Parker's daughter). If you do that, Parker confronts Marburg and tries to kill him but he is unsuccessful and dies. Then you face Marburg as the boss instead of Parker. There are lots of different little possibilities like this in the final mission. And with C&C like this, that is where the game overcomes the technical flaws.

Spoiler
its pretty mindblowing how open ended this game is :happysad: now i just want hermits to release a patch that lets you skip over all the boss battles, ill happily replay the game if that happens :ben:

Spoiler
yea, I thought the stuff in the shop was expensive because I spent most of my money buying intel for dossiers so I never really got the chance to buy any weapons or armor. The only expensive things I bought were a shotgun and stealth armor.

You didn't rescue Mina? You're a selfish cunt :ben:

When you have the choice to download either the PDA files or Contact Parker: if you download the PDA files and you spared Omen Deng, you get a message from him telling you that they found footage of Scarlett with a sniper rifle. If you contact Parker, you can tell him that you saved Madison or Marburg killed her (Madison is Parker's daughter). If you do that, Parker confronts Marburg and tries to kill him but he is unsuccessful and dies. Then you face Marburg as the boss instead of Parker. There are lots of different little possibilities like this in the final mission. And with C&C like this, that is where the game overcomes the technical flaws.

Spoiler
its pretty mindblowing how open ended this game is :happysad: now i just want hermits to release a patch that lets you skip over all the boss battles, ill happily replay the game if that happens :ben:
Spoiler
or you could just wait for a trainer and make yourself invincible during the boss fights :ben:
Guest LOZLINK

Got it working by softmodding + neogamma

Fuck this shit is the scariest game i've played all gen so far, and I'm only in the intro :scared:

i've always been interested in this game, does the english patch add subtitles to the japanese dialogue as well?

yes

Fuck this shit is the scariest game i've played all gen so far, and I'm only in the intro :scared:

i've always been interested in this game, does the english patch add subtitles to the japanese dialogue as well?

yes

what do you think of it so far? :happysad:

Guest LOZLINK

yes

To be honest I've only played the intro and I'm at work now but I will say, goddamn the japs still rule the survival horror genre. Game is one of the most atmospheric I've played this gen, pretty scary if you get scared by jap horror movies like the grudge(who doesn't) and graphics are suprisingly alright. First time I've seen wii's underhandedness play to its advantage. Its pretty much a gem in the genre since this gen all we've gotten is shitall

yes

To be honest I've only played the intro and I'm at work now but I will say, goddamn the japs still rule the survival horror genre. Game is one of the most atmospheric I've played this gen, pretty scary if you get scary if you like jap horror movies like the grudge(who doesn't) and graphics are suprisingly alright. First time I've seen wii's underhandedness play to its advantage. Its pretty much a gem in the genre since this gen all we've gotten is shitall

godly. looking forward to playing it B)

edit: i've looked around and apparently a lot of people are running into problems when applying the patch. was it easy for you?

Edited by Twinblade
Guest LOZLINK

yes

To be honest I've only played the intro and I'm at work now but I will say, goddamn the japs still rule the survival horror genre. Game is one of the most atmospheric I've played this gen, pretty scary if you get scary if you like jap horror movies like the grudge(who doesn't) and graphics are suprisingly alright. First time I've seen wii's underhandedness play to its advantage. Its pretty much a gem in the genre since this gen all we've gotten is shitall

godly. looking forward to playing it B)

You should. There's prepatched isos flying Around so get that one, saves you trouble. Only works on softmodded wiis and I'm running neogamma. If you need any help toss a pm. Oh and I must say big props to the translation team. This unofficial translation is done fantastically and as good or better than most localizations this gen