The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Just played some MW2 to see if I've still got it, I do B) Beasting fools all over town B)

In other news, started 3D Dot Game Heroes today as well :) It seems ok, didn't play that much

Are you going to buy the resurgence pack? :kaz:

My girlfriends nephew has been playing mw2 for 13 hours straight on my ps3 :|

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

i'm not even gonna buy the first map pack, screw that shit lmao lol what a pro, i sent him a message before :) i figured it was you since he invited me though :happysad: kid only plays free for all though, what a scrub

i'm not even gonna buy the first map pack, screw that shit lmao

lol what a pro, i sent him a message before :) i figured it was you since he invited me though :happysad: kid only plays free for all though, what a scrub

I havent played it all day, him and his mate woke up at 9:00am and started playing, and they are still playing MW2 and its 10:00pm :|

They got a pizza delivered and didnt even stop to eat it :| they played while eating...

LMAO kid sounds awesome. and yeeeaah bro you don't stop to eat you take turns on that shit. i hope he's good at the game though 'cause if he's been getting his ass kicked for 13 straight hours that would be sad

I don't know what to think about FFXIII. I hate the game yet I love it at the same time. :ben: I hate it cause all I'm doing is going from point A to B. No exploring what so ever. Also every match starts out with all your health replenished so you only have to worry about using potion during battles. There is no maintenance before going to into battle. Also you only control one character. The only decision factor you have are the paradigm shift. Now here is the kicker..........I love all those features :ben:

I'm almost done with Trauma Team and in a slower year I could easily see it being my GotY. 1. If you like point & click adventure games or like them but think they get repetitive after a few hours 2. If you like quirky Japanese writing but you hate its usual focus on teens and coming of age stories 3. If you like past Trauma Center games or like them but think they get repetitive after a few hours Play Trauma Team. No qualifications other than those three. Play it. It may have my favorite ensemble cast in any game. I want them in RPGs, RTSs, puppy sims, and Bulgarian sub sims. They're still nowhere near movie or novel quality, but it's a step in right direction for Japanese writing.

Twinblade seemed to think Trauma Team plays a lot like Phoenix Wright which is why I want to play it. No DS version though. ;(

Two of the six disciplines (diagnosis and forensics) use classic point & click adventure gameplay, and the other four use variations of Trauma Center's traditional arcade surgery gameplay.

Forensics is the one the plays the most like PW because you're solving murders and each case is usually an hour or more in length. Diagnosis isn't as good in terms of its puzzles but the diagnostician who you play as is widely considered the best character in the game and that helps a lot in keeping the gameplay engaging.

I think you'd really like it.

I don't know what to think about FFXIII. I hate the game yet I love it at the same time. :ben:

I hate it cause all I'm doing is going from point A to B. No exploring what so ever. Also every match starts out with all your health replenished so you only have to worry about using potion during battles. There is no maintenance before going to into battle. Also you only control one character. The only decision factor you have are the paradigm shift.

Now here is the kicker..........I love all those features :ben:

Yeah, I did also. But eventually it just got boringn to me about 15-20 hrs in. I returned it to my friend. I may continue to play it later.

at the end of alpha protocol and im angry at obsidian for botching up something that could have been really great. The dialogue system is by far the best in a RPG so far, the way you respond not only changes your relationship with each character and faction but can also completely alter the way an entire mission plays out. I really want to replay the game to see how different a 2nd playthrough would be but there are too many frustrating problems.

Edited by Twinblade

Finished Alpha Protocol. The game owns, fuck the haters. Yes, it has glaring issues (tech mainly) but at the end, it's a great experience and for me that was enough to overlook its issues. If they do make a sequel and manage to fix most of these issues, we would have an amazing game.