The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Yeah I got the Cling Ring and Thiefs Ring in the beginning, got the Bastard Sword too but I'm not poweful enough to wield it. Rocking a badass Knight B)

We need to coop ASAP. How do you do it though? :ben:

I have no idea :ben: I saw this blue glowing stone on the ground and when I picked it up some dude popped out and helped me out B) Was fucking boss but then he got mauled by the dragon :D I'm gonna get on soon though, not working OT tonight.

-sk- lbp tonight?

I got work from 530pm to 530am so probably not :(

what you mopping up jizz at a peepshow like jon b does?

Get back to co-producing the next Shamwow! commmercial

-sk- lbp tonight?

I got work from 530pm to 530am so probably not :(

what you mopping up jizz at a peepshow like jon b does?

Get back to co-producing the next Shamwow! commmercial lol :)

Yeah I got the Cling Ring and Thiefs Ring in the beginning, got the Bastard Sword too but I'm not poweful enough to wield it. Rocking a badass Knight B)

We need to coop ASAP. How do you do it though? :ben:

I have no idea :ben: I saw this blue glowing stone on the ground and when I picked it up some dude popped out and helped me out B) Was fucking boss but then he got mauled by the dragon :D I'm gonna get on soon though, not working OT tonight.

Once you get a special blue stone thing (at the end of 1-1 I think or somewhere in there) you just throw it on the ground in soul form and wait for someone in another game to summon you in. At least that's what I heard, I've never actually done it.

You have to be 10 levels +/- from each other and someone has to be in Soul form and drop his summon stone out of sight so no one else happens to summon you. The person who's in soul form won't get any credit for completing Acts and after every act/boss you get sent back to your world.

I'm trying to rescue the sage from prison in that Tower, holy fuck its hard :( I had like 12,000 souls and I dropped down this ledge and some motherfucker with the plague raped me.

cryostasis is optimized like shit. Constant dips in the 20's with everything set on medium and no AA at 1440x1050.:jonb:

Eastern European games :idid:

It would be understandable if this game actually looked good but this shit barely looks better than bioshock 1.

next up trine.:happysad:

cryostasis is optimized like shit. Constant dips in the 20's with everything set on medium and no AA at 1440x1050.:jonb:

It would be understandable if this game actually looked good but this shit barely looks better than bioshock 1.

Really? I heard it looked really good :]

Really? I heard it looked really good :]Not if you're trying to play the game.:ben:

Really? I heard it looked really good :]Not if you're trying to play the game.:ben:

lmao

lmao

apparently 2 nvidia 480s struggle to run it at maxxed settings. :ben:

lmao

apparently 2 nvidia 480s struggle to run it at maxxed settings. :ben:

:D what garbage