The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

So i tried my 3rd clean install, seems to be working now. Fuck me does GTAIV benefit from 4 cores, can't wait till i get my 1 GB card back and i can really pump up the draw distance. BeastC gaming. :bow:

Guest C.M.

BeastC is so godly that only in 2010 can you play 2008 titles at their expected performance.

Lmao. I have to say I'm kinda glad console gaming took over. It's less expensive on the PC upgrading. :ben:

BeastC is so godly that only in 2010 can you play 2008 titles at their expected performance.

Lmao. I have to say I'm kinda glad console gaming took over. It's less expensive on the PC upgrading. :ben: It's a mixed bag there are games on PC that are incredibly optimized, RE5 and ME2 come to mind.

Lmao. I have to say I'm kinda glad console gaming took over. It's less expensive on the PC upgrading. :ben: It's a mixed bag there are games on PC that are incredibly optimized, RE5 and ME2 come to mind.

Cus they look like PS2 games

fo sho bro. we gotta check that out. btw, the new level i'm working is going to be crazy hard. B)

and you sound like a badass B)

word B) You gonna be on tonight? nah. gonna train at 6am..so im off to bed.

So i tried my 3rd clean install, seems to be working now.

Fuck me does GTAIV benefit from 4 cores, can't wait till i get my 1 GB card back and i can really pump up the draw distance.

BeastC gaming. :bow:

not gonna happen unless you have a 2gb card.

Fuck me does GTAIV benefit from 4 cores, can't wait till i get my 1 GB card back and i can really pump up the draw distance.

not gonna happen unless you have a 2gb card.What is that game in your siggy,Ice?

not gonna happen unless you have a 2gb card.What is that game in your siggy,Ice? HALO REACH

not gonna happen unless you have a 2gb card.What is that game in your siggy,Ice?halo reach

not gonna happen unless you have a 2gb card. My 285 runs it pretty well :]