The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

About 12 hours in to Gothic 4. I'm a bit torn by the game tbh. It's a good, solid RPG but it's a bit generic and dull at times. It's nothing like the old Gothic games or Risen, but it's far more poilished and pretty than any Gothic has been at it's release. But it's a very middling game so far, not awful, but not great either.

The views are good though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just finished up Castlevania, holy motherfucking shit WTF was up with that ending. Game took me 21 hours with a 67.39% game completion rate. Over I feel the game was definitely worth it, one of the best games I've bought this year and definitely on top 5 action games. Gonna start up Kirby B)

kirby owns pretty hard. very very easy..but the gameplay is a lot of fun. there are also many visual surprises. the only thing i don't like are the train parts.

Meh i'm thinking of skipping Kirby for Donkey Kong. Probably my last Wii game, next year is a wasteland for the Wii. (I'm not interested in LoZ Skyward Sword so far)

kirby owns pretty hard. very very easy..but the gameplay is a lot of fun. there are also many visual surprises. the only thing i don't like are the train parts.

Meh i'm thinking of skipping Kirby for Donkey Kong. Probably my last Wii game' date=' next year is a wasteland for the Wii. (I'm not interested in LoZ Skyward Sword so far)[/quote']

if you want challenge, donkey kong will be your better bet by far. kirby is very relaxing. it's fun as hell, mainly because of the gameplay diversity and level design. however, it is the easiest game i've played this gen (along with flower).

Meh i'm thinking of skipping Kirby for Donkey Kong. Probably my last Wii game' date=' next year is a wasteland for the Wii. (I'm not interested in LoZ Skyward Sword so far)[/quote']

if you want challenge, donkey kong will be your better bet by far. kirby is very relaxing. it's fun as hell, mainly because of the gameplay diversity and level design. however, it is the easiest game i've played this gen (along with flower).

Yeah i heard you can't even die in the game, they should have added a hardcore mode difficulty or something, that way you can please fans of both spectrum.

Yeah i heard you can't even die in the game, they should have added a hardcore mode difficulty or something, that way you can please fans of both spectrum.i was just thinking how much that would've owned. because the core gameplay is quite good. lots of variety. still i'm enjoying it.

Yeah i heard you can't even die in the game, they should have added a hardcore mode difficulty or something, that way you can please fans of both spectrum.i was just thinking how much that would've owned. because the core gameplay is quite good. lots of variety. still i'm enjoying it.I'm not hating, the game looks quite good regardless. I just personally can't get over that.

Finished Red Dead Redemption. I'll probably write a longer opinion about it once I get bored of running around finishing up the challenges and other side stuff, but man, what an ending to an absolutely fantastic game.

Finished Red Dead Redemption. I'll probably write a longer opinion about it once I get bored of running around finishing up the challenges and other side stuff' date=' but man, what an ending to an absolutely fantastic game.[/quote']GOTY. :bow:

It's the best game I've played this year, easily.