The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

i had a feeling you wouldn't like los. the game is just average in every way, except length (which is actually a bad thing since it ends up dragging on and on).

Im still going to keep playing, hoping it will grab me. However, I just find it rather boring. I hope it's like darksiders, in the sense that the game takes off a few hours in.

itll continue being rather boring and then it won't end for another 15 hours

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Got a few more chapters left in Uncharted 2, game is amazing. Have to complete Read Dead Redemption on my PS3 afterwards. Madden is coming and I'm still playing Halo Reach with friends from time to time. Laundry list of games I need to buy, and with all this talk of Darksiders I really need to pick that up. All I see are good things from people with similar taste in games.

Got a few more chapters left in Uncharted 2, game is amazing. Have to complete Read Dead Redemption on my PS3 afterwards. Madden is coming and I'm still playing Halo Reach with friends from time to time. Laundry list of games I need to buy, and with all this talk of Darksiders I really need to pick that up. All I see are good things from people with similar taste in games.

i must warn you, the first hour and a half of darksiders isn't that good. however, once you hit the first dungeon, it gets fun!

i must warn you, the first hour and a half of darksiders isn't that good. however, once you hit the first dungeon, it gets fun!

I got through the first couple hours of Twilight Princess shouldn't be a problem if I do ever get around to playing it.

And no Truno-gay, I bought it just to have it.

Rune Factory Frontier I quit when I reached the point where you have to actively manage the runes or crops grow at a snail's pace. A game largely built around repetitive maintenance work isn't a good game. I wish they'd make a game like this where the focus is on designing and building your town instead. Where it's about creativity instead of maintenance. Animal Crossing has that to a degree but it needs to be a lot deeper; where you can design the buildings brick by brick. And then you can go to war with other villages and destroy them.

I borrowed Oblivion from my brother. Doing stuff I never got around to when I originally had the game. Finished the Warriors Guild and Mage Guild quests, now I'm on the Thieves Guild quests. I thought I closed all the Oblivion Gates when I originally played but I'm finding a shit load of Gates that I didn't even know existed.