The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

UC3 has been straight up boss after I got on that boat. I guess the beginning parts of the game weren't that great, I'm enjoying this much more than UC2.

Edited by -sk-

UC3 has been straight up boss after I got on that boat. I guess the beginning parts of the game weren't that great, I'm enjoying this much more than UC2.

Ugh wait till you get to the castle, that's when I started getting depressed

Downloaded a couple of ds games today. Time see whats so special about phoenix wright. :smug:

The final case is incredible :bow: Only game this gen that got my blood rushing.the final case in 3 was better imo. also godot :bow:

Yeah, the beginning sections turned me off quickly.

Now that I have played the hell out of mass effect 3, I will catch up on my 3ds,iOS, and vita titles. I still haven't finished Pushmo, wipeout, or league of evil 2. I probably won't touch my consoles until witcher 2 comes out :smoke:

started Ys Oath in Felghana. pretty cool game so far.

Did you buy yours on Steam, as well? How is it? :wonder:

yea though it apparently lacks the VA and extras from the PSP version. I also had to mess around with the config in order to get my 360 pad to work properly.

Edited by Twinblade

Playing Dragon Age: Origins. Holy fuck Sten is depressing lol. And on that note, Shale is one of the greatest characters in the history of video games. Perfect tank, and literally some of the best lines I've ever seen in a game. Never played with her first go around cause I didn't have the DLC. LMAO. She makes it so epic, though.