The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Guest Golem

Beat Tower Knight in Demon's Souls tonight :glad: was a fun fight, now I've got to find an arch demon to kill. This game's great, I've died countless times but getting that little further each time is always worth it.

Beat Tower Knight in Demon's Souls tonight :glad: was a fun fight, now I've got to find an arch demon to kill.

This game's great, I've died countless times but getting that little further each time is always worth it.

I got to the Tower Knight and haven't died yet B)

Beat Tower Knight in Demon's Souls tonight :glad: was a fun fight, now I've got to find an arch demon to kill.

This game's great, I've died countless times but getting that little further each time is always worth it.

My last exam is tomorrow, we gonna take down 2-1 and 2-2 B)

The Flamelurker :scared: :scared: :scared:

My last exam is tomorrow, we gonna take down 2-1 and 2-2 B)

The Flamelurker :scared: :scared: :scared:

Hell yeah B)

I should be getting my copy of tw2 soon. Right now, i'm finishing up mass effect 2. I did all the loyalty quests, upgraded every part of the ship, and even did some side quests. Miranda still hates me. Oh well. If she dies, she dies. anyone know who I should send where during the suicide mission? the first time I played mass effect 2, I lost nearly every character lol. I want to use this save for when I replay 3, so minimal-to-no casualties would be nice.

Guest Golem

I took Mordin and Tali with me to the final battle with terminator reaper, they're the weakest so if you don't take them, they might end up dead as you leave.

Umm... I think I just fucked myself over. I accidentally reset the New Bodhum Gate so I had to playthrough everything again but when I got past the part where you meet Hope the game won't let me access the next gate to continue the game. I can only go to New Bodhum, Bresha Ruins and Yaschas Massif. I can see the two other gates but when I select them they do nothing. Am I going to have to restart?

Guest Golem

Does jack play much if a role in 3, if you import a save that has her?

I'm confused, did you not have her the last time you played 3?

Anyway she helps to save some students from a gifted facility being taken over by Cerberus.

How did Jack die by the way? And when?

I never activated legion :|

YO FAWKIN KIDDING ME SON?

lol you never activated legion? lmao. did you think he was dangerous? that he'd kill a bunch of people on the ship? lmao christ, gd.

lol. That would be so Demon's Souls if that could happen.
Guest Golem

By the way, my Borderlands GOTY edition's been dispatched today :glad: maybe it'll arrive before the weekend. If anyone has it on 360 and fancies joining me, let me know. Also; Anyone know if the decision to not destroy the collector base and give it to IM had any repercussions in 3?