The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

dug the fire emblem demo eventhough i've never been a fan of the franchise. if the full game has more rpg elements then ill probably pick it up somewhere down the line.

all the games have full rpg elements. Fire Emblem on GC :bow:

got some more free time now, started to play most wanted (new one), and so far i like it, but its weird how money doesn't exist in the game, and you just find cars in the city, upgrade them by winning races.. Also fuck u drama for setting all the friend list records so high :meh:

Started a new character in Borderlands 2. I don't see how people can play this solo, it's really boring playing the game by yourself and just becomes more obvious I should be playing with other people. Although on the bright side I never noticed the writing in this game was actually pretty good. When I played with other people I never really paid attention to it.

Bouncing around between Endless Space and Batman: AC. Got Ni No Kuni on order, won't get here till wed-thurs though.

hey, as a hermit....i only got a dual core so batman ac has framerate drops. is this a bottleneck cause of the video card? or does it just run better on a quad core?

Bouncing around between Endless Space and Batman: AC. Got Ni No Kuni on order, won't get here till wed-thurs though.

hey, as a hermit....i only got a dual core so batman ac has framerate drops. is this a bottleneck cause of the video card? or does it just run better on a quad core?

try turning off DX11 stuff if you have it on.

blops 2 on ps3, halo 4 on ps3, batman AC and crysis warhead on pc

Halo 4 on ps3?

oops. lmao

hows anarchy reigns?

It's alot of fun.

The fact that I'm playing a non-fps or a shooter for that matter is very refreshing.

To get negatives out of the way, starting an online game take a bit long. It takes a while to get a game going especially if it is battle royale mode. But with modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Tag team battle wait times are a bit shorter.

Everything else though is great. Combat online is a lot of fun, especially if you can do combos on the enemy. There is alot of depth when it comes to combat, as each character can implement using their unique weapon with their combos. 16 characters to choose from and a plethora of abilities to match your game style. Music is great to listen to while you play. The environment hazards remind me of Smash Bros.