The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

I wasn't prepared for how good X-Com is. I'm completely hooked. Never played anything like this.

Awesome game with friends. you mean like naming your soldiers friends? Or is there a MP component.Nah, we played it like a board game more or less lol, passes around the controller for whoever was up.

I'd buy X-com if enough people want to play online, already beat the SP in it.

You rascal you ;)

Everyone that is buying Bioshock: Infinite should really just pre-order it on steam and then get Bioshock (already unlocked) and Xcom for free when it unlocks. :]

I doubt there will be enough preorders to make that happen. 

Most of the pre-orders will come in the coming weeks.  I have no doubt it will get there. :smoke:

Brehs I'm so fucking faded playing legend of Zelda. On this map eldin volcano and I have no clue how to get past this big rock wall. The closest bomb plants are too far away to reach there. Grrr

you need to think outside the box Mike!

Guest Golem

Think I'm going to get back into Portrait of Ruin. I have two bosses left and that's it; Brauner and Dracula.

But I think I've hit a glass ceiling and need to level up. Any tips on beating Brauner?

I got past it once I stopped being a retard. I really like this game. The controls are pretty cool at this point. I'm getting pretty fluid with the motion shit. I like it

If you just got Eldin Volcano you haven't seen anything yet, :cosby:

I'd buy X-com if enough people want to play online, already beat the SP in it.

You rascal you ;)

Everyone that is buying Bioshock: Infinite should really just pre-order it on steam and then get Bioshock (already unlocked) and Xcom for free when it unlocks. :]

I doubt there will be enough preorders to make that happen. 

all the Tomb Raider pre-purchase rewards were unlocked so no doubt Bioshock will reach it.

Depends on the numbers, it's took like a week to make it to 30%

Should make it.  Tomb Raider didn't really pick up until close to launch.  Doesn't really matter to me, already have xcom :]

Perhaps I was too quick to judge this game, it's starting to get better. The voice acting doesn't seem as monotone anymore and the world is starting to get interesting with all the dwarves, elves and weird looking creatures starting to pop up. The game is finally letting me off my leash so I can actually do some exploring and side quests now. Still don't care for the potion system and the combat is still a bore but I'll stick with it.

Well, I finally got enough skill points to start investing in the main skill trees but I'm not sure which one will make the combat more interesting. Should I go with a Magic, Sword or Alchemy build?