The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I think the dungeons are amusing, in how they change in themes and enemies. Though they are easily my least favorite part of the game (they aren't bad though). It's all the stuff you do, or can do, in between battles, that makes the game awesome. Plus, the characters own.

Agreed.

Yeah the beginning of P3 is pretty slow, which is only exacerbated by the fact that the few social links you get at the beginning aren't interesting at all. It definitely picks up though

Dont you get that small shop link early on? I thought that one was dope

the old couple?  yeah they were pretty good actually.  maybe i just have bad memories because of the kid fawning after his teacher and the sports dude who gets the injury.  those two were laaaaaame

I've been looking into the Persona series. Seems either 3 or 4 are the ones to go with. Thoughts?

3 has many more things thatll turn you off from the series IE dungeon aesthetic. In P4 you go through multiple dungeons with different tile sets that fit the character their for, in P3 it's just 1 dungeon with gates that prevent you from progressing until the story says so.

P3 has Aegis though.

I'm starting and stopping alot.  I played about 3 hours into Mark of the Ninja on the PC and stopped.  I played Most Wanted U for about 5 hours last week.  I just got Lego City Undercover in the mail this weekend.

I should probably just pay $6 and play the final Sleeping Dogs DLC (or maybe they'll do another Steam sale soon).

Still never got back into Dishonored, I left that game about halfway through (I think).  Should go back and actually finish GTA4 because that is the reason why i won't begin playing the DLC episodes yet.

And somehow my brother lost or gave away the X360 copy of Red Dead Redemption, which I only played 3 hours into, I want to finish it because I bought the Zombie DLC a long time ago.

My PS3 broke quite some time ago, so I want to borrow a friends PS3 so that I can play Infamous 2, UC3, and a few other games I've missed.

And I can't find my 3DS, I want to buy a 3DS XL whenever it gets on sale (I just missed a Target $160 sale this past week), but I want to trade in my older model and transfer over my data.

Yeah, I got a mess going.