The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I've been looking into the Persona series. Seems either 3 or 4 are the ones to go with. Thoughts?

P3 Is probably the deepest one, havent played P4 Golden thou. 

P4 is a brighter P3 (in every sense of the word) with less repetitive dungeon design more or less.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

I've been looking into the Persona series. Seems either 3 or 4 are the ones to go with. Thoughts?

P3 Is probably the deepest one, havent played P4 Golden thou. 

P4 is a brighter P3 (in every sense of the word) with less repetitive dungeon design more or less.

I really want to play it but I finished P3 Portable (3rd run) a couple of weeks before Golden came out, I am sick of Persona atm. 

P3 Is probably the deepest one, havent played P4 Golden thou. P4 is a brighter P3 (in every sense of the word) with less repetitive dungeon design more or less.I really want to play it but I finished P3 Portable (3rd run) a couple of weeks before Golden came out, I am sick of Persona atm.Haha understandable. Ive owned P4G since day 1 and haven't popped it in. Too much of an undertaking for me right now :D

Jerry Idk if it's still going on but there was a deal if u bought a 3ds u could dl a free retail game

Buy a 3DS XL + Luigi's Mansion and you get SF64 or SM3DL for free.

I'm starting and stopping alot.  I played about 3 hours into Mark of the Ninja on the PC and stopped.  I played Most Wanted U for about 5 hours last week.  I just got Lego City Undercover in the mail this weekend.

I should probably just pay $6 and play the final Sleeping Dogs DLC (or maybe they'll do another Steam sale soon).

Still never got back into Dishonored, I left that game about halfway through (I think).  Should go back and actually finish GTA4 because that is the reason why i won't begin playing the DLC episodes yet.

And somehow my brother lost or gave away the X360 copy of Red Dead Redemption, which I only played 3 hours into, I want to finish it because I bought the Zombie DLC a long time ago.

My PS3 broke quite some time ago, so I want to borrow a friends PS3 so that I can play Infamous 2, UC3, and a few other games I've missed.

And I can't find my 3DS, I want to buy a 3DS XL whenever it gets on sale (I just missed a Target $160 sale this past week), but I want to trade in my older model and transfer over my data.

Yeah, I got a mess going.

How does this not annoy the shit out of you? That would drive me crazy. Stopping a good way into a game but having an intention to come back to it months later? I could never do that. To me, doing that just completely breaks the flow of the game. Once I start a game I feel like I have to finish it and I'll rarely start playing another game until I finish the one I'm playing at that time.

Dropped persona 3, the fatigue mechanic killed it for me. Replaying Infinite on 1999 mode and some Dota 2. Still looking for that one JRPG (outside of Souls and Parasite Eve) that I can enjoy.

Dropped persona 3, the fatigue mechanic killed it for me. Replaying Infinite on 1999 mode and some Dota 2. Still looking for that one JRPG (outside of Souls and Parasite Eve) that I can enjoy.

Have you tried Grandia II? It seems to be another one of those games like Chrono Trigger that people seem to dig.

Edited by -CM²-

I'm starting and stopping alot.  I played about 3 hours into Mark of the Ninja on the PC and stopped.  I played Most Wanted U for about 5 hours last week.  I just got Lego City Undercover in the mail this weekend.

I should probably just pay $6 and play the final Sleeping Dogs DLC (or maybe they'll do another Steam sale soon).

Still never got back into Dishonored, I left that game about halfway through (I think).  Should go back and actually finish GTA4 because that is the reason why i won't begin playing the DLC episodes yet.

And somehow my brother lost or gave away the X360 copy of Red Dead Redemption, which I only played 3 hours into, I want to finish it because I bought the Zombie DLC a long time ago.

My PS3 broke quite some time ago, so I want to borrow a friends PS3 so that I can play Infamous 2, UC3, and a few other games I've missed.

And I can't find my 3DS, I want to buy a 3DS XL whenever it gets on sale (I just missed a Target $160 sale this past week), but I want to trade in my older model and transfer over my data.

Yeah, I got a mess going.

How does this not annoy the shit out of you? That would drive me crazy. Stopping a good way into a game but having an intention to come back to it months later? I could never do that. To me, doing that just completely breaks the flow of the game. Once I start a game I feel like I have to finish it and I'll rarely start playing another game until I finish the one I'm playing at that time.

I just feel too guilty sometimes to play video games.  Some family related problems, there not MY problems, but I feel I should be doing something about it.  Some tax shit I have to take care of that I just keep on putting off again and again.

And I decided to really commit to going to the gym every other night, so only leaves about 2 or 3 weeknights free and some saturday afternoons free.

I play my video games in concentrated spurts.

Have you tried Grandia II? It seems to be another one of those games like Chrono Trigger that people seem to dig.

Nah, I'll give it a chance next weekend though.

Nah, I'll give it a chance next weekend though.

Radiant Historia. That is all.