The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Dropped persona 3, the fatigue mechanic killed it for me. Replaying Infinite on 1999 mode and some Dota 2. Still looking for that one JRPG (outside of Souls and Parasite Eve) that I can enjoy.

Have you tried Grandia II? It seems to be another one of those games like Chrono Trigger that people seem to dig.

Nah, I'll give it a chance next weekend though.

Radiant Historia. That is all.

What a godly game.

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Back to Far Cry 3. Think I'm gonna try to plat this game or whatever. Just finished taking over the last of the territories/bases. Got a couple Path of the hunter quests to do and a decent amount of bounty hunts. God, I love this game. I've spent skyrim type hours on FC3

Guest Golem

4 is really sounding like the better choice.

It would be my choice for sure. If you didn't like 3 I can't see you being converted by 4 though.

Well I'm looking for a place to start, I'll be honest I know more about 4 and it does look like it has more variety.

Was just planning on playing the PS2 version though.

It would be my choice for sure. If you didn't like 3 I can't see you being converted by 4 though.

Does it have the fatigue mechanic?

can i take one of them on my scooter? lol

Yukiko :smoke:

Does it have the fatigue mechanic?

Nope

Well I'm looking for a place to start, I'll be honest I know more about 4 and it does look like it has more variety.

Was just planning on playing the PS2 version though.

Play 4 then 3.  That's what a few people here did, including myself, and that's the way I'd do it if I were playing them for the first time again.  With 3 you can get put off because the pacing is whack as fuck, there are a few slow periods in the story especially at the beginning.  Plus like cleo said the dungeon crawling can be a bit repetitive.  4 doesn't really have those problems.  It's just an easier game to get into, and if you like it you'll be more willing to look past 3's shortcomings imo

Fire emblem owns. But idk if its a glitch or wjat but everyones feet are thru tje ground like they are in quicksand wtf. Been playing future soldier too this game always pretty good sp