The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Igor/Velvet room is in Persona 1-4. :ben:

Yeah imo the story is better. Like someone said, P3 is a lot more darker and depressing while P4 is relatively more upbeat. And 2 of the main characters get killed in P3.

I mean i love P4's cast, but Mitsuru and Akihiko are god tier characters.

Edited by Dili

lol hey i'm new to this franchise, so i didn't know igor was in it.  :tear:

and yeah..the premise seems pretty awesome, so far. fuck...looks like i'll be an addict again for the next few weeks :scared: 

playing through the lost and damned. not really impressed so far, ill still finish it but i hope ballad of gay tony is more interesting.

Don't be fulled by the hype, they're shitty expansions whose quality is over exaggerated because Rockstar actually put in some half-way decent missions instead of the usual bland and boring shit. There are far better open world games out there.

Because it's Rockstar. For reasons I can not fathom Rockstar gets a free pass on everything. It is absolutely pathetic to see their fanboys and gaming journalists continue to suck Rockstar's dick and gladly gargle on the cum before swallowing it which they'll proceed to do with a big smile on their face.

Edited by Sabotage

Because it's Rockstar. For reasons I can not fathom Rockstar gets a free pass on everything. It is absolutely pathetic to see their fanboys and gaming journalists continue to suck Rockstar's dick and gladly gargle on the cum before swallowing it which they'll proceed to do with a big smile on their face.

you're always so butthurt about Rockstar games.

Edited by -CM-

No. I'm not. I'm just one of the few people who sees the bullshit double standards Rockstar games are held to. Because of this I'm also very vocal about the unworthy praise and recognition Rockstar recieves. 

Edited by Sabotage

No. I'm not. I'm just one of the few people who sees the bullshit double standards Rockstar games are held to. Because of this I'm also very vocal people about the unworthy praise and recognition Rockstar recieves. 

uh huh lol.

It's true rock star gets a free pass on dated Cluny games much like open world rpgs like oblivion and skyrim etc. Dark souls too. Anyway finished fire emblem earlier started back into luigis mansion and :mad: this game frustrates me

No. I'm not. I'm just one of the few people who sees the bullshit double standards Rockstar games are held to. Because of this I'm also very vocal people about the unworthy praise and recognition Rockstar recieves. 

uh huh lol.

Are you trying to discredit that gaming journalists amd fanboys don't over hype and overlook obvious flaws in Rockstar games? Flaws that would be zoomed in and focused on if they were present in any other game. But oh no, let's ignore the fact that basic mechanics in Rockstar's games are behind the curve and are implemented poorly. Who cares about the sloppy mechanics that leads to the bland and boring gameplay because I can go play some super shallow ass mini-game with an AI companion. How cool is that?! CUM ON ME, ROCKSTAR!

I like GTA's driving more than any other sandbox game's. Either way, you need to chill bro.

Chill? I ain't even mad... lol.

Are you so easily threatened that words on a screen can trigger a red flag for you? 

nigga you're the one typing paragraphs about how shitty rockstar games are and that the people that praise them suck dick lol. Anyways I enjoy R* games. They don't blow me away or anything though. At least not recently. I loved GTA SA in 2004.

Edited by -CM-
Guest Golem

playing through the lost and damned. not really impressed so far, ill still finish it but i hope ballad of gay tony is more interesting.

Gay Tony was certainly more fun than Lost and Damned. L&D's character were so boring.