The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Well, I just need one more level to SSS for the Jackpot achievement but the best I can get for Style points is SS. I can get SSS for Time and Completion but it's still not enough to get me an overall SSS rank. There's not enough enemy encounters in this level to rack up the Style points and the enemies you have to fight aren't the type you can farm on so I dunno how I'm going to do this. Maybe I'll just delete the patch and abuse the old Style point exploits I've heard so much about.

:ben:

I just beat the game, you can get the SSS style easily during the final bit. I hate myself for playing this garbage, now all my hope for a good DMC is all gone.

Edited by -skU-

No, no, no. I need SSS for one more level. The Jackpot achievement requires you to SSS each level on Nephilim. It's level 17, the Furnace of Souls. There's a limited amount of enemy encounters and the enemies tend to be the type you can't really farm Style points on. A lot of Witches, Tyrants, Dreamcatchers and the big enemy with the buzz saw arms. The best I can get is around 270k for Style points and that only gives me an SS rank. The multipliers from Time and Completion aren't enough to send my overall rank to  SSS for the level.

Just popped in bioshock. Let it sit for a minute forgot my ht was turned up and I got scared to death by one of the shittiest songs ever. I hope this isn't foreshadowing what's to come

Ugh, finally got it. Turns out there was one encounter I didn't know about at the beginning of the level that allowed me to get just enough points to get the SSS rank. What an annoying level with absurdly strict requirements, all the other levels were a lot more lenient with the score requirements.

So been playing some DmC these past couple days. :ben:

Same here :ben:It's pretty bad. The game is basically Heavenly Sword 2 from a gameplay perspective.It's awful. I put it away after like 20 minutes and I can already see how atrocious the level design was a couple of months. The combat just doesn't feel right either. I'm just so bored with nothing to play so I'm resorting this and Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen :ben:Playing DD too, I love how it has actual combat for an RPG although I wish it had lock on+dodge And is it me or does this game look rough, and run not so great on ps3? Do you have Arisen or the original DD? Beware, the game's very rough.Dark arisen

Bioshock is the worst performing game I think I have played on 360. If u lock the fr it stutters like a bitch and you can barely aim. So u have to have it unlocked to have smooth aiming but then u get massive screen tearing. I don't get it... The game isn't even good looking.

Bioshock is the worst performing game I think I have played on 360. If u lock the fr it stutters like a bitch and you can barely aim. So u have to have it unlocked to have smooth aiming but then u get massive screen tearing. I don't get it... The game isn't even good looking.
Not good looking? What? Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

I am playing through far cry 3 at the minute, i was skeptical of buying it after far cry 2, but the hour or two i have put has been much better experience than far cry 2, so pleasantly surprised.

I should have gradius 5 with me in the next couple of days too, not played it before, so hope it lives up to its reputation, but treasure have never failed me before.

Now about to play DL game of the gen trouble witches B)

Edited by SegaGod