The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

After talking trash about Diablo III, I got sucked into to. My first playthrough using the Wizard was way too easy on the normal difficulty setting and it really hurt the experience. On my second playthrough I notched up the difficulty, played as the Amazon + Assassin (I forget what they're calling him/her--Demon Hunter?), and it suddenly became fun. 

It's still monotonous, it's too long, and I still think the environments should've been much more diverse and unique, but to me Diablo's always been the evolution of Smash TV, and I like that arcadey formula. 

I also gotta say I think it plays much better with a controller. It's obviously a trade-off between direct control over movement versus direct control over aiming (and the console version doesn't have auto-aim; it has very sticky aim assist), and I'll take the former almost every time when it comes to an action game. The one thing Blizzard should've done is make the controls fully customizable so I could play the Demon Hunter, who's a shooter character, with a twin stick setup. That would've been ideal for that character.

I also think it's great that they jumped up the loot drop rate so much for the console version. It's like Blizzard understands that console gamers have more of a life than PC gamers and they don't want to grind for ages to get legendaries. Instead they get one every 15 to 30 minutes later in game. Much more fun.

the loot drops less frequently. but do you find that the loot is more useful? my friend mentioned he picked up 3 legendary items on his first play through.

youre switching alot more often especially late game. you just et less stuff but a lot of diablo 2 was mostly based around rune items.

the loot drops less frequently. but do you find that the loot is more useful?  my friend mentioned he picked up 3 legendary items on his first play through.

No it drops much more frequently (it's been widely said among the press), and I question what your friend said becasue I picked up around 30 legendies during my first playthrough. Yes I did prioritize "increase magic drop" when picking equipment, but still. 

Playing some Mega Man Maverick Hunter X on the Vita.

It's pretty good. Don't know how close it is to the original, but it's pretty tight, so I'd say very.

Who's the best boss to square up against first. I chose Chill Penguin, since his stage is easy, but he's pretty harsh with his damage output.