The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

I think I’m close to the end of ratchet. I skipped every side quest (will do on second playthough). Fucking ownage game! 

Damn bro, you flew through that. I’ll probably be doing the same this weekend. Hoping to beat it by Sunday at the latest.

I got through the first main chapter with Ratchet and had just started playing with Rivet before I stopped. 

Game is seriously one of the best games graphically ever. It’s selling me on the next-gen and I’m really excited to see Spider-Man 2 from Insomniac. 

• Like 1

Finished Ratchet! That was a fun final battle! Overall, it rocked! I’d say the campaign is 10-12 hours. I will do the side stuff in my second go (didn’t do a single one). 

On 2021-06-12 at 10:28 AM, -GD-X said:

Finished Ratchet! That was a fun final battle! Overall, it rocked! I’d say the campaign is 10-12 hours. I will do the side stuff in my second go (didn’t do a single one). 

Just finished the Fixer planet. That set piece at the end :omg:

• aitch 1

Stopped when I was about to play as Rivet in Ratchet and went back to Returnal. That loop just keeps sucking me in. I do get the complaint about the runs being kind of long. Each one is easily over an hour or more to get ready to face a boss. 

Also, set back up my PSVR with PS5 and playing Beat Sabers. Game is still probably the best piece of VR software out there. 

12 minutes ago, Ike said:

Stopped when I was about to play as Rivet in Ratchet and went back to Returnal. That loop just keeps sucking me in. I do get the complaint about the runs being kind of long. Each one is easily over an hour or more to get ready to face a boss. 

Also, set back up my PSVR with PS5 and playing Beat Sabers. Game is still probably the best piece of VR software out there. 

damn homie, did you only play for 30 minutes? :D 

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

damn homie, did you only play for 30 minutes? :D 

Pretty much yeah haha. Got Ratchet to the ship and then stopped. Got sidetracked and watched some E3 but the gameplay in Returnal is so good. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Ike said:

Pretty much yeah haha. Got Ratchet to the ship and then stopped. Got sidetracked and watched some E3 but the gameplay in Returnal is so good. 

i'm still waiting for that price drop. i know i'll enjoy it. i just don't know if i'll have the patience you guys have. i'm adhd af now!

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i'm still waiting for that price drop. i know i'll enjoy it. i just don't know if i'll have the patience you guys have. i'm adhd af now!

The loop is so good man once it gets the hooks in and I don’t even like roguelikes at all. I’d hardly call it adhd especially since you need to memorize rooms, enemy movements, etc. 

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

The loop is so good man once it gets the hooks in and I don’t even like roguelikes at all. I’d hardly call it adhd especially since you need to memorize rooms, enemy movements, etc. 

noooo i mean i have adhd lol 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I fucking hate roguelikes but the Returnal hype is getting to me...😒

It’s so good dude. It’s almost more Metroid in design than roguelike honestly.