The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If you hate yakuza then theres very little chance you'll like Judgement. They both share most of the same DNA.

lol :( :( ( but they wear tight jeans and walk around the city in tight jeans, and I was hoping it was a bit more modern and less campy. yawll told me it was different!!  

4real tho. Even shit like introducing the entire combat system right away was pissing me off. And then the shitty detective crap right away. And then the 6 minute cutscene. Right away. Like nigga fuck off!! I couldn't even venture away from the main goal point. I may just put the combat on easy never read a thing and then play.  why the fuck is is cir circ one button to pick up one item an cir circ one button to pick up a person? fooking doohickey shit. 

swarry. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

lol :( :( ( but they wear tight jeans and walk around the city in tight jeans, and I was hoping it was a bit more modern and less campy. yawll told me it was different!!  

4real tho. Even shit like introducing the entire combat system right away was pissing me off. And then the shitty detective crap right away. And then the 6 minute cutscene. Right away. Like nigga fuck off!! I couldn't even venture away from the main goal point. I may just put the combat on easy never read a thing and then play.  why the fuck is is cir circ one button to pick up one item an cir circ one button to pick up a person? fooking doohickey shit. 

swarry. 

:D Chill out. Story is a huge part of these games, you have to be willing to accept that there will be long cutscenes or the game will drive you crazy.

I think I found my stride with Persono 5 but it took me 20 hours to finally start enjoying it somewhat :Jeff:

I just keep playing a few hours every night, it's not like I'm even tremendously enjoying it but I keep returning to it :straightlaugh:

Still not a fan of the gameplay but whatever, Kasumi and Makoto best girl you have all been OWNED 

:facep: :juggle: 

I was bored and decided to get back some old games I sold while there were on sale on PSN.

Ace Combat 7, Yakuza Kiwami, Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3 and Soul Calibur VI.

Got them all for cheaper than I sold the retail copies, no loss here. Im going to be busy for quite some time.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I was bored and decided to get back some old games I sold while there were on sale on PSN.

Ace Combat 7, Yakuza Kiwami, Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3 and Soul Calibur VI.

Got them all for cheaper than I sold the retail copies, no loss here. Im going to be busy for quite some time.

200.gif

• Haha 2

Needed a break from RPGs so I picked up some simpler games that got a lot of praise but I never bothered to check out until now.

Hyper Light Drifter and Hollow Knight.

I beat two areas in HLD (North and East) and got halfway through South before I decided I've seen enough. I think this game sucks. 

Played about 4 hours of Hollow Knight and I'm enjoying it. Kicking myself in the ass for waiting so long to play this game but I guess it's better late than never.

• Ben 1
39 minutes ago, Ike said:

Hollow Knight is top tier Metroidvania. Music, atmosphere, graphics, gameplay. :aitch:

Can't wait for Silksong :jerkit:

Yeah, I'm digging it so far. I really like the approach they went with when it comes to the map. Has that old school dungeon crawler kind of feel to it but you don't actually use a notepad and pen.

I've pretty much played everything I'm gonna play this gen. All i got left is Ace Attorney Trilogy (never played em) and 428 Shibuya Scramble. 

Might pick up P5:R down the line, but 100 hour long games are kinda too much. 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Good game but it aged badly imo, I cant play it anymore.

It’s probably aged worse than 7 and 8. I don’t remember either being this slow with such a high encounter rate. There’s a fast forward option to help speed things up, like ffxii remastered but without it :holeup:

4 minutes ago, Delita said:

It’s probably aged worse than 7 and 8. I don’t remember either being this slow with such a high encounter rate. There’s a fast forward option to help speed things up, like ffxii remastered but without it :holeup:

Agreed, the combat is slow as fuck. It was awesome on PS1 though, not so much anymore. 

FFVIII Remastered had that feature too, it was invaluable for grinding. Fuck that game though.

FFXII benefits from that too, but it also actually a good game. VIII sucks and IX aged badly. 7 and Tactics are still king. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Agreed, the combat is slow as fuck. It was awesome on PS1 though, not so much anymore. 

FFVIII Remastered had that feature too, it was invaluable for grinding. Fuck that game though.

FFXII benefits from that too, but it also actually a good game. VIII sucks and IX aged badly. 7 and Tactics are still king. 

Unlike ix, xii is game that has gotten better with time. I bought it originally on ps2, and I then I imported the zjs version, then a couple years ago I bought it on steam again, and now I’m thinking on buying it again for switch. Gane is a masterpiece. And I agree vii and tactics are king

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Delita said:

Unlike ix, xii is game that has gotten better with time. I bought it originally on ps2, and I then I imported the zjs version, then a couple years ago I bought it on steam again, and now I’m thinking on buying it again for switch. Gane is a masterpiece. And I agree vii and tactics are king

Zodiac Age version is really good. They just released a patch for the PS4 version. lol Definitely a game I hold dear in my collection.

I wanted a change of pace, so I played Superliminal. Annnnnnd, it was pretty good for like the first third of the game, and then it started getting messy with the pacing of the "puzzles". And hallways and square rooms with bright colors, or highly contrasting colors always make me feel dizzy and like I might get nauseous.

It had a nice message at the end, but the story wasn't a strong point. I don't like it when you can't tell how close you are to the end.  The Portal games were much tighter. Played it once, and that is all that is needed.

Edited by jehurey
On 2020-06-06 at 2:02 PM, Ramza said:

Zodiac Age version is really good. They just released a patch for the PS4 version. lol Definitely a game I hold dear in my collection.

Adding the fast forward button was a godsend for Zodiac Age.

• Upvote 1