The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

where are you at?

If you're talking to me, I just beat Sledge, I'm about to hit level 20 and I'm now doing the "Leaving Fyrestone" Mission or whatever it's called. Thinking of doing a few more side quests for XP/hidden items before I take on the main quest again though.
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Played the hell out of Gatling Gears last night. I highly recommend it. This game totally caught me by surprise. If you're looking for something action packed to play then this is your game. I think it's like 800 retard bucks on XBL and absolutely free for Master racers aka Hermlordians. :spincool:

I finally hacked my Wii and played through RE: Darkside Chronicles to see if I wanted Veronica HD. The game is what it is but what surprised me is how good the game looks. Like Top 5 on the Wii in terms of graphics. What a waste. With that effort, it could've been a good mainline RE game.

I finally hacked my Wii and played through RE: Darkside Chronicles to see if I wanted Veronica HD. The game is what it is but what surprised me is how good the game looks. Like Top 5 on the Wii in terms of graphics. What a waste. With that effort, it could've been a good mainline RE game.

yeah its a really good looking game. some excellent lighting effects.

Did you play through the fan translated version of Fatal Frame 4? I have that dled and I'm thinking about playing it next. I'm on a horror kick again.

Did you play through the fan translated version of Fatal Frame 4? I have that dled and I'm thinking about playing it next. I'm on a horror kick again.

Yeah, really enjoyed it. Scary as hell and the graphics are superb. The controls take a bit of getting used to though. You have a flashlight but you can only move it along a X or Y axis, its not like the flashlight in shattered memories.

Edited by Twinblade

I powered through Deus Ex in the 4 days after its release. Its in my top 3 games of the year and top 10 game of the gen. I kinda lost in gaming during the summer and this game has totally brought me back. I'm currently playing through Vanquish and am on Act 4. The game's mechanics are great but the game feels too much like an arcade shooter for my taste. Still enjoying it though.

Got around to playing the Shivering Isles (GOTY edition) shit was pretty cash, had some cool new tasks and powers. Oblivion still holds up, but I can't wait for Skyrim so the series can get a much needed boost. Only issue though, needs to be more characters possible in fights, too sparse. Anyway, I'm all done with it, and that'll get me £15 cash to go to bills :datass:

I started Xenoblade today. I wanted to see what it looked like and wound up playing it for a few hours. Love the music. I wonder if it's the same person who scored Baten Kaitos. The chracter models are ugly, the graphics have that blurry/grainy look that Disaster has to a degree, the Cockney accents are unfortunate, the constant tutorials get annoying, the combat system is fun, the scale is surprising, the freedom is welcome, I don't care about any of the characters so far, but I like the sword.

Playing Mass Effect 2. Just had to break up the fight between Miranda and Jack, chose the paragon option. Am I going to be safe now, going into the suicide mission with these two?

Don't give anyone who isn't loyal to you an important role. You'll see what I mean when you get to it.

Playing Mass Effect 2. Just had to break up the fight between Miranda and Jack, chose the paragon option. Am I going to be safe now, going into the suicide mission with these two?

Don't give anyone who isn't loyal to you an important role. You'll see what I mean when you get to it.

Well I usually bring along Garrus and Thane, although I still need to do Thane's loyalty mission. Is that all I need for loyalty?

Well I usually bring along Garrus and Thane, although I still need to do Thane's loyalty mission. Is that all I need for loyalty?

yeah you just need to do the loyalty missions. Also since you stopped the fight with Miranda and Jack using the paragon option, they should both be loyal. In general, if you want the best possible outcome, you want all of your squad members to be loyal.
  • Uncharted 2 - finished the game this past weekend, GOTG.
  • Bulletstorm - picked this one from the Best Buy sale over the weekend, already beat it. the combat is good but the dialog and story telling is fucking trash, I wish developers would include a subtitles only option. The setting is good, I wish PCF would have created a more cohesive story, the ending was a little abrupt. Parts of the game remind me of Halo with the entire ship in flames in the background, huge vistas and really linear path :|. I have no interest in the mp, or replaying the same sections over and over for points, I think this game offers all it has in its first play through around 5-6 hours.
  • Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom - I wanted to play something different in look and feel, only played 20-40 minutes but I am already getting an ICO-like vibe from this game, so far the $15 I paid for it are paying off.